• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's play some Motorstorm!

squicken

I'm so disappointed in the online portion of this game. This is the game I dreamed about when I was buying my PS3. And now I won't even bother with multi until it gets a massive patch. I just don't understand why they did this to me . . .

Smokey

I'm in. My name is dbswisha.

I'm the only GOD in the room:)

And Smokey/dbswisha takes home the first race:)

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
does anyone have their headset working?
I know mine is paired, but i dont hear anything.

ollin

What is wrong with the audio. Even if you don't have a head set you can still hear other members talking.

Smokey

captive said:
does anyone have their headset working?
I know mine is paired, but i dont hear anything.

I've been having headset problems all day. It's apparent it's not just a Resistance issue. Sony needs to fix it ASAP.

JB1981

Damn, when the online works this game is a blast, though.

Patch! Patch! Patch! Evolution. Done right, you have a monster on your hands.

captive

Smokey Bones said:
I've been having headset problems all day. It's apparent it's not just a Resistance issue. Sony needs to fix it ASAP.
my headset always worked fine in Resistance.

What the heck i just won that race and im a zero. /sadface

So is it fair to say online has a TON of bugs? It is so much fun, though. Sorry I had to bail on you guys, the last straw was no voicechat in the last race, even though we all have headsets. Boring.

LJ11

SHOTEH FOCK OP said:
So is it fair to say online has a TON of bugs? It is so much fun, though. Sorry I had to bail on you guys, the last straw was no voicechat in the last race, even though we all have headsets. Boring.

I think I may know how to fix this bug. When I was hosting and we finished our first race, the mics went dead. I reset my mic (unplug it if its a USB mic), and I was able to hear someone coughing :lol. Just have the host reset his mic and it may fix the problem. Not sure if it was a coincidence or what, but it's worth a shot.

Stealth

I'm about to flip out. I've been disconnected from the server at least SEVEN times now. Every time I get into a room, POOF goes the connection. WTF is going on with these servers?

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Game is RIDICULOUS fun online...online is broken.

The room dissolved. Go to GAF on US Central 3.

Greg

I'll hop on later tonight if anyone is down to play during owl hours - send me a friends invite.

PSN: Greg

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Where is everybody? Maybe we should go to US Central 4.

edit: Guys, go to US Central 4. There are like 30 people.

Kittonwy

Banned
Come on guys, I'm on, let's race. TO BATTLE!!!111!!!
Indifferent2.gif

They need text-chat in the game.
Indifferent2.gif

captive

Was fun guys, Im going to take a break.
Hopefully they patch this shit soon.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
this thread is awesome :lol

please mods change the thread title in Let's TRY to play some Motorstorm online!

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
My mic cuts out completely after about 1-2 games. I can't talk, I can't hear. I tried quitting out of the game and joining back in, it didn't help.

What's up with that.

theBishop

Banned
i haven't been dropped, but the online interface definitely has a lot of "opportunities" (PR spin FTW)...

No private matches!? FTW.
Host can't boot unwelcome guests.
No previews of courses
...and much more.

I expected this game to be heavily Patched+DLC, but there's more work to be done than i thought.

dfyb

Banned
yeah they definitely need to add more matchmaking functionality.

i don't really understand it... ridge racer 7, a launch title, uses PSN friends list and supports invites and stats all sorts of stats and rankings... why can't other games?

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
Another thing I noticed- There's a definitely 2-3 second delay between when you say something and when other people hear it. This is my first PS3 voicechat game... is it that way in other online games?

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
FlyinJ said:
Another thing I noticed- There's a definitely 2-3 second delay between when you say something and when other people hear it. This is my first PS3 voicechat game... is it that way in other online games?

nope

teepo

how you guys are finding games is reminding me of socom2 and that is not a good thing.

i'm waiting on my job to send me my new check since i washed the last one :(

Top Bottom