• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCEJ celebrates Mainichi Issho 2 year anniversary with TORO STATION 24HR MARATHON!

Issun23

web01 said:
Maybe someone here can help me out I am having alot of trouble with this whenether I go to the ingame store option it completely freezes my ps3 everttime without fail.

Anyway if i redownload and reinstall it will i lose all my previous data unlocked items and progress towards trophies?

You need to use your Japanese PSN account to access the ingame store as far as I know, and no you won't lose trophies or unlocked items. Data is saved on the server.

Zoe

AndriaSang said:
Was it known that Shadow of the Colossus was originally planned as an online title?

I remember reading that somewhere...

web01> US accounts can't access the store. There's nothing you can do about it aside from switching to your JP account.

AndyD

aka andydumi
Zoe said:
Aw man, you can only see the last three eps?? I hope somebody is putting all of these on Youtube...

Ueda's is up.

Edit:
Bah, basically all he said is wait for our announcement
:lol

Yea, I slept through a bunch. Do they expect people to stay up 24 hours?

angelfly

Damn had to go to class so I missed 11,12, and 13. I've watched every other though and got pictures. I'll put them all on flickr or something when the marathon is over.

lupin23rd

I accidentally watched the 6th one after the first 2 and I could no longer see 1 - 5 :(

I guess they will be rebroadcast though...

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Ueda says only says the following: "My next project is in production," "Of course it's a PlayStation 3 game," and, teasingly, "Perhaps we'll be able to announce it very soon."
ARGH I NEED MORE D:

Zoe

Kagari said:
DAMN YOU UEDA, YOU GIANT TEASE!!!!

They were teases throughout the show as well. It's obvious they were poking fun at the people hoping for real news.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Zoe said:
They were teases throughout the show as well. It's obvious they were poking fun at the people hoping for real news.

Do tell. I can't get the program to load because of some weird PS3 error.

Zoe

Kagari said:
Do tell. I can't get the program to load because of some weird PS3 error.

I don't remember exactly, but the TV cat started off by saying something along the lines of "It's been 3 years [since SotC], I'm curious about what he's been up to!" Ueda saying that Toro and Kuro could ask anything, and then the phrasing of the lead-ups to their questions...

Issun23

He even said something like "I wonder... what can I talk about today?"

Everything said, from the questions, to that cat picture he drew up was one big tease. :lol

angelfly

Well it's over and it was awesome. I haven't slept since I started watching yesterday so I'm off to take a much needed nap. I also uploaded all 101 photos I took http://www.flickr.com/photos/32462725@N02/sets/72157609150624518/ because I had a class I missed 11,12,and 13 so no pics from those, but theres at least two pictures from every other episode.

3032906723_29bd2858f4_o.jpg

lupinko

Zoe said:
I remember reading that somewhere...

web01> US accounts can't access the store. There's nothing you can do about it aside from switching to your JP account.

US accounts (as well as other regions') can no longer unlock trophies either.

AndyD

aka andydumi
lupin23rd said:
When did the trophies thing change? I was unlocking them up to this week... need 8 more for the 90 viewings one...
This week with the new update to version 2.

That said, they seemed to improve loading times, transitions, better, more varied sound with version 2.

lupin23rd

Is that related to why I got to choose a poster during a couple of the 2 year anniversary episodes (basara and patapon 2) but never actually got them (although I did get the autographs...)?

Bullshit....

Zoe

lupin23rd said:
Is that related to why I got to choose a poster during a couple of the 2 year anniversary episodes (basara and patapon 2) but never actually got them (although I did get the autographs...)?

Bullshit....

No, that was voting for which ones would be given out.

lupin23rd

Ah ok... still disappointed I can't get those trophies. And that I can't see the rest of those anniversary episodes, I missed all the ones I wanted to see :(

DunpealD

lupin23rd said:
Ah ok... still disappointed I can't get those trophies.

No, it's good like that. Using Mainichi Issho and leeching bandwidth for the sake of trophy whoring is just ridiculous.

Dave1988

DunpealD said:
No, it's good like that. Using Mainichi Issho and leeching bandwidth for the sake of trophy whoring is just ridiculous.

You're just saying that because you already have all the trophies.

lupin23rd

DunpealD said:

LOL whatever dude, I actually enjoy watching it and despite the cat "dialect" they use find it useful in Japanese study. If I was trophy whoring I would have gotten it all in a day and have been done with it.

Top Bottom