• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 Public Beta email recieved

Wollan

People who was in the closed beta can just go to the download history and redownload as its automatically the new version (make sure you delete old install).

Steroyd

Everything is reset back to the start. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Nice to know i've still got the same Beta problems as last time in the connecting to games department.

Lain

Got an email for the beta. Guess all the money spent on the PSN did something. Now I just need to make space for the beta QQ

dork

Banned
Ugh. Ill give someone something for this. Gears Goldhammerburst/free xbl/ future ps3 betas ;p check my history im good for it :D

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
Wow, got in LittleBigPlanet, SOCOM, Resistance 2, Motorstorm: Pacific Rift and Killzone 2.

Guess Sony like me!

Wurm

Banned
Just what do Sony want from me to get in on these Beta's. If it wasnt for the Eurogamer handout I wouldnt have even got in on the LBP one. I own pretty much every single noteworthy PSN release possible except Warhawk and PAIN, I am like...constantly logged into PSN and have shit ton of trophies.

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME SCEE?

dork

Banned
McBacon said:
Wow, got in LittleBigPlanet, SOCOM, Resistance 2, Motorstorm: Pacific Rift and Killzone 2.

Guess Sony like me!

Ive had 2 broken ps3s, and not 1 beta from them. Had to get them elsewhere. Sony has it out for me

Enjoy it people

who is the sender of the e-mail?

Sony or Guerilla??.., i'd like to know cause i'm afraid to death that it gets lodt in the junk mail or something.

What was the topic description?

dork

Banned
I think sony doesnt update their beta invite list, my friend got into warhawk/home/lbp/r2/ and probably this

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
dork said:
I think sony doesnt update their beta invite list, my friend got into warhawk/home/lbp/r2/ and probably this

They must have right after Home and Warhawk, because I wasn't on it for them :(

Nothing here :(

If anyone has an extra be kind enough to give it to someone who gave away 8 SOCOM keys, 3 LittleBigPlanet Keys and 6 Resistance 2 keys. Someone like me :p

Mmmkay

Wollan said:
People who was in the closed beta can just go to the download history and redownload as its automatically the new version (make sure you delete old install).
Service with a smile. [Damn firmware update getting in the way!]

Kibbles

I've been a member of PSU for years, I didn't get shit. Lame. (Not that I even have a PS3 though...)

Billen

Banned
Cuntfaced midgets, I recieved no mail. Been part of most betas so far, and I was really curious about this one.

Wurm said:
Just what do Sony want from me to get in on these Beta's. If it wasnt for the Eurogamer handout I wouldnt have even got in on the LBP one. I own pretty much every single noteworthy PSN release possible except Warhawk and PAIN, I am like...constantly logged into PSN and have shit ton of trophies.

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME SCEE?

First born son, also your left pinky finger.

Rainy Dog

Guys, I've had an offer from a mate of mine who's in the beta but doesn't really have the time to put the hours in. He's kindly offered to pass duties over to me but he downloaded the original private beta and says his new email isn't another code but is just telling him to download the private beta again then the new one.

Is there any workaround or is it a case of so near yet so far yet again for me?

jett

D-Member
I got nuthin'...as someone who bought a borked PS3, I should be getting in in all of these betas, damnit.

*SHAKES FIST*

fanboi

Banned
mr_nothin said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

LET ME IN!
Hopefully eurogamer has another give out :D

34rucyu.png

Had to do it man! Had to...

teepo

i think the fact that i've been a home beta tester from the very start and never loging on to that wretched thing has pretty much hindered any chances of me getting into any future beta programs. fuck you home, worthless pos.

Top Bottom