• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Story homepage updated (Special package revealed)

thefro

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/videogames/
2mc85f9.jpg

Wow, the awesome pre-order bonus is working.

Takuhi said:
The real story here is, what's with the do-rag, Nob? Do you have cancer? Are you balding and unable to accept it? It kind of weirds me out. That's two photos in a row. I'm worried. We're all worried.

It's cold in Japan.

Empty

Love the artwork on the different pieces of packaging. Hot stuff. Just a shame that we'll likely never see anything like that if it even makes it over here.

gogojira

I'll be sad if Xenoblade never makes it to the states. I'll be even sadder if The Last Story doesn't either.

Please don't be terrible NOA, bring them to North America.

Box is gorgeous. I wish the actual system had some classy LE art on it.

When you remove region lock from your Wii, it works with the Japanese Wiis too, right, and not just allow NA Wii's to play imports.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
I'm surprised the internets haven't started sending petitions to NoA, to show there is demand for these titles (Xeno and Last Story).

I'd sign it

desu

thefro said:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/videogames/
2mc85f9.jpg

Wow, the awesome pre-order bonus is working.

I was wondering, is this actually a preorder bonus or is the whole first press edition like that?

Ordered my copy from playasia, but I really really want the extras. Playasia is totally random on including the preorder gifts, I ordered some games the second they went up on the site but never received the pre order gifts that were supposed to come with them.

Let me in

John Harker said:
I'm surprised the internets haven't started sending petitions to NoA, to show there is demand for these titles (Xeno and Last Story).

I'd sign it
I did the nerdiest thing ever and wrote a letter and mailed it to to Reggie at NOA a few days ago, remonstrating him for his lack of localization diligence on titles such as Xenoblade and The Last Story, among others.

Maybe if you all showed some initiative...

RPGCrazied

I've done my part too. I've emailed NOA. I've talked to Atlus, XSEED to see if they could try an get these localized. XSEED tried with ToG, and look how well that fared.

farnham

Banned
RPGCrazied said:
I've done my part too. I've emailed NOA. I've talked to Atlus, XSEED to see if they could try an get these localized. XSEED tried with ToG, and look how well that fared.
Atlus and Xseed publishing a Nintendo funded game

really ?

oh wait cubivore was published by atlus right ?

jay

Hey guys, I'm from the future and I've got some bad news. This game bombs and never comes out in the West. The 3DS is pretty awesome, though.

jay said:
Hey guys, I'm from the future and I've got some bad news. This game bombs and never comes out in the West. The 3DS is pretty awesome, though.

Disappointing news, but at least we get time machines...

CaVaYeRo

I'm pretty sure localization is a safe bet. :D

So, when are we getting the Famitsu
40/40
Review? Mid-December?

Proven

I so want to see this game in NA, but I feel like these days NoA doesn't want to pick up any game unless they know it'll sell huge rather than just to us fans. Bundling the CC Pro just easily tells you the type of people they see it not selling to, so they won't bother.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I'm going to bet Nintendo is waiting for the 2nd half 2011 to release both Xenoblade & Last Story.

Because, we all well know how the Wii have nothing interesting for next year, announced so far anyway, except Zelda & DQX if that game still exist.

Laguna

Banned
It looks like this game will be pushed a lot more than Xenoblade. Nintendo published ToS"2" this gen and both Baten Kaitos games on GCN overseas so I really think Last Story will get released in the West.

Neon_Icarus said:
Somehow, after seeing that box, I kind of feel like buying a second Wii. :lol

You are not alone. Me too...

Wazzim

Banned
Played Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey, was very impressed by both of them. Definitely gonna get that bundel if it'll be localized.

Adamm

Even though my Wii has sat untouched for about a year, im willing to buy a 2nd one for this :D

If it ever comes out over here

thefro

The Wii bundle for Japan for this game pretty much guarantees we'll see this one in the west (if the gaping software hole for 2011 didn't already).

Seems like they're aiming for a broader audience than this one than Xenoblade and I think they'll succeed.

Poyunch

Nintendo should do some cross promotion for Last Story and Xenoblade. There has to be some angle NoA could use to get both games localized damn it!

george_us

Giolon said:
I hope that this game turns out as awesome as it looks, and that it gets a localization if so.
Word. Loved what I saw in the videos and it would convince me to re-buy a Wii. Hope Gooch really brings it with this.

B.K.

Has it been announced who did the character designs? I really like the art for the game.

Castor Krieg said:
If they will drop this cover for Western release and instead go with some CGI crap I will kill somebody.

:lol

Top Bottom