• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

was there any doubt?
Ulzzang gonna ulzzang.

SARS Sica makes this.

Sera playing a guitar just adds to her numerous Best Girl™ qualities.
On the short list of non-one-dimensional people who could almost be "The Next Hyori." Almost. Closer than 4M Hyuna, anyway.

A-Pinkeu - Mr. Chu

EDIT: MV is kinda boring... what the hell did they do to Chorong?? Eunji looks pretty as always, and Hayoung... Naeun needs to watch out.

Song is pretty damn good though.

Also listening to the mini right now...

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Mr Chu tooooootally meh. Naeun soooooooooo fine. Bangs on Hayoung waaaaaaaay awful. Kidnapped pank fuuuuuuuuucked up.

tumblr_n38rn1KXQM1ridtg5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n35ie05Lbp1rxxtpeo4_250.gif

tumblr_n31fnwWPAB1s6htkio2_500.gif

tumblr_n3244feBkz1ridtg5o1_500.jpg

ramyeon

Why would A Pink change their image now? Especially since what you guys want is them to be the same as every other idol group at the moment. They're doing what they do well and they're popular because of it.

I like their throwback Kpop style. Reminds me of the S.E.S and Fin.KL days.

ramyeon

I'm just giving a subjective opinion.
Well your opinion sucks.

I'm kidding. Kind of.

I know you are giving an opinion and I was responding to it :D That was a rhetorical question ;)

Akdong Musician teaser.

Gonna be great, I like that YG hasn't forced them into an image that doesn't suit them, looks like they're respecting them as an established duo and letting them do what they do best. Can't wait.

luso

Why would A Pink change their image now? Especially since what you guys want is them to be the same as every other idol group at the moment. They're doing what they do well and they're popular because of it.

I like their throwback Kpop style. Reminds me of the S.E.S and Fin.KL days.

I'm not saying going for a sexy image, or changing their sound, just stepping up a little from the 15y(?) world they seem to live and at maybe celebrate their 18th birthday!?

Pendulum

I'm not saying going for a sexy image, or changing their sound, just stepping up a little from the 15y(?) world they seem to live and at maybe celebrate their 18th birthday!?

Pretty much what I am feeling, and I think most of it comes down to the styling, rather than the song itself - it's all a bit saccharine and schoolgirl for me (and compared to S.E.S, Fin.K.L. which had the innocent concept but there was a certain level of maturity), but then again I don't believe I am the target audience - no, in fact, I am certain of that. It seems they celebrated their 18th birthday with Hush and are now lying about their age
I know there is a 17 and 18 year old in the group, but poor Chorong at 23 :p

dokish

Banned
Those hot women in black dress, damn.

Experiencing for the first time spring in Korea, and it's lovely.

Hopefully I will be able to catch a few Crayon Pop performances, my classes start again this week.

photo9wjej.jpg

Pendulum

Public Service Announcment: It's already April Fools' Day in Korea and as such some tumblrs/sites/boards are already at play, such as:
[INFO] 9muses Sub-Unit to debut Mid-April with "Cute & Innocent" concept with title track, "KISS"!

Sub-unit will comeback with a mini-album
The sub-unit will feature a new mystery member
cr. sportschosun

:/

Pendulum

Running Man 191 -
I hope South Korea, or anyone for that matter, doesn't really link 1854 "gold rush" Australia with sombreros and wild west sheriff badges.

ramyeon

Those hot women in black dress, damn.

Experiencing for the first time spring in Korea, and it's lovely.

Hopefully I will be able to catch a few Crayon Pop performances, my classes start again this week.

photo9wjej.jpg
Man, miss that intersection. Pretty much right across from my old watering hole (내무반식당) cheapest soju in Shinchon :D

Long way until they reach Orange Caramel of awesomness. I think they are on the right track now though; this is way better than Bar Bar Bar. Not a fan of the MV though.

I was talking about the current comebacks. :p

I disagree that this is better than Bar Bar Bar, it´s good, but not that level of iconic good.

dokish

Banned
When you're drinking as much as I did 990won > 3000won lol.

Damn son. Come drink with me this summer!

I really miss the old Shinchon. Now is sooo different. Yeah it looks modern and cool, but I loved the more "underground" atmosphere. It was what it really set it apart from Hongdae, Ewha and other areas. Now Shinchon is just like everywhere else... in a way.

RIP.

EDIT: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/dokish

Gonna start streaming in maybe 10 or 15 minutes. Testing this for the first time for future projects. Will take a small walk from my place until the nearest restaurant.

TheChits

Running Man 191 -
I hope South Korea, or anyone for that matter, doesn't really link 1854 "gold rush" Australia with sombreros and wild west sheriff badges.

It was so weird seeing a gold rush episode since my tiny town has a huge gold rush festival every year. I'm pretty much an expert at panning for gold at this point lol. Episode was okay and I really dug Rain as a guest. Hope they have him back at some point

Top Bottom