• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corrected Jojo pose list from way back.

Good chart, but it's missing Teddie doing the Johnny Joestar pose! Plus I still think that Kanji's supposed to be doing the Stroheim machine gun pose based on the angle of his elbows, but meh.

I love the fact that they're even doing this at all, btw. What a fantastic way to pay homage to the series that so much of Persona was inspired by or based on!

CorvoSol

Your brother is one of THEM

It's okay man. When I first started I was #TeamYukiko, too. When he meets Rise for real, he'll know the right team.

HOWEVER, I should say now that last night he had already decided he liked Yosuke but wasn't a fan of Chie's voice actress. Wonder if he'd like her more with oldChie instead?

FluxWaveZ

Few translations of the dialogue segments in the new P4AU character scans I saw from 4chan:
- Adachi to man with the red eyes in what seems to be an office: "Ah Ha. Gotcha. So? Out with it, who are you really?"
- Adachi to Sho at the top of Neo Tartarus: "People who called for me? Sounds more like you’re a bit confused there."
- Adachi to Yosuke in the Yasogami hallway: ”…Don’t act like you didn’t like that too. You poke your noses into other people’s businesses, putting way too much painful effort into that. And yet, you’re never going to get anything out of it for your own lives.”

When it comes to the P4 cast, I feel that the character will be pretty prone to attempt to lecture them, like they did before.

FluxWaveZ

what if the missing three pq characters are hashino, meguro, and soejima?

DemonPainter.png

FluxWaveZ

So does that mean Q will go up for preorder next week?

Why do you say that?

I already think it's dumb that pre-orders have opened for P4AU when there's no release date yet. Pre-ordering something without knowing when it comes out or about details like region locking, bonuses or potential LEs is always weird to me.

It's okay man. When I first started I was #TeamYukiko, too. When he meets Rise for real, he'll know the right team.

HOWEVER, I should say now that last night he had already decided he liked Yosuke but wasn't a fan of Chie's voice actress. Wonder if he'd like her more with oldChie instead?

Oh I just meant one of those waifu people

Why do you say that?

I already think it's dumb that pre-orders have opened for P4AU when there's no release date yet. Pre-ordering something without knowing when it comes out is always weird to me.
Just hoping the new trailer next week will reveal the release date and let us preorder. I dunno, just eager to waste my money on more games!

Xenoflare

Atlus y u no announce release dates for P4AU and Q.

I have a gut feeling that Q will be in November. I have no basis to back up my claim.

Just saw the Famitsu scans,
Adachi
looks as demented as ever. Now I don't know if I'll main him or Yukari! Decisions.... Maybe his IK will involve
Ameno Sagiri
?

Also, the P4AU preview got me really excited for E3, and now even more knowing PQ will be there with its first english footage.

Xenoflare

Sounds about right, actually.

Well, this is my gut feeling since it was announced for June in Japan. Since P4G followed a similar pattern. (June for JP, Nov for NA). So I guess that counts as a "basis"

I'm not complaining for it being late, I don't mind it being released in November. It's just that I kinda hope to hear the word from Atlus.

I also think we'll get P5 in Feb earliest, but I think late spring/early summer would be more realistic.

P4AU is almost guaranteed a September release if I recall correctly, but still, no official dates.

RedGraveXIII

Neo Member
Attention, PersonaGaf! Because I'm an idiot I recently purchased the wrong HumbleBundle and since I think you're all a bunch of swell guys/gals I'm going to give them away later today so I can give people still at school or work a fair chance. I'll make another post when I start, I'll be away for a bit so toodles~

I'm ready persona GAF. Just need to finish up the workday.

Man, so jealous of you.

Also, does anyone seemed to notice that PQ seems to have some sort of match-maker feature with all the P3 and P4 characters? (except of the protagonist you're playing)

In the Persona Stalker Show 3 the hosts played it. The girl one got Ken while the male one got Makoto (or was it viceversa?)

I'm too lazy to search the whole episode for a picture for it, so I will take one from the Fuuka trailer:
3Ldxok1.png

Two more shots I posted in the import thread. I'm really looking forward to what Ryouga and folks have to say about it once they get theirs.
Persona Q, now with 100% more spiders.
If there any actual spiders in game as enemies I will freak out.
BTW: Will anyone here be doing a playthrough of PQ when it comes out in NA?

Man, so jealous of you.

Also, does anyone seemed to notice that PQ seems to have some sort of match-maker feature with all the P3 and P4 characters? (except of the protagonist you're playing)

In the Persona Stalker Show 3 the hosts played it. The girl one got Ken while the male one got Makoto (or was it viceversa?)

I'm too lazy to search the whole episode for a picture for it, so I will take one from the Fuuka trailer:
3Ldxok1.png

If I remember right it asks you a series of 10 questions and tells you which character is most compatible with you. Don't think the MC you chose has any bearing on who you end up with.

PK Gaming

Man, so jealous of you.

3Ldxok1.png

If you can't pair up with Yosuke then they screwed up

irHt51E.png

Just a friendly reminder that rpgmaker is on sale at $1 for another 14 hours. After that, the price is going to shoot back up drastically. Grab it while you can.

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Scraftydevil will be the leader of the voice over team. Any queries should be directed towards him once the script for the game has been complete.

The Art team is now extremely strong, and we are very fortunate to have the following members

Art Team
Ridley
Chet
Armada

I'll also be on stand by. As always if you want any of your own art in the game, feel free to submit it. I now have no doubt that this game will look visually stunning with these guys helping out.

Purchase Rpgmaker before the deal runs out.

gjHPWYd.png

Can anyone recognize these two Persona colors? The first one will have a Sho color and a Persona color each match something else in the series, and the second will just have the color of both Sho and his Persona match one thing in the series.

For reference here is the others I have found:

Yukari Takeba

Color 1: Lisa Silverman and Venus
Color 2: Yuka Ayasre

Junpei Iori:

Color 1: Hidehiko "Brown" Uesugi and Nemhain
Color 2: Masao "Mark" Inaba

Sho Minazuki:

Color 1: Tatsuya Sudou
Color 2: ???

Edit: I think I may have figured Persona Sho's number 2 out. What do you guys think? Maybe, Maybe not.

RedGraveXIII

Neo Member
So like I stated before I'm going to be giving away some games I accidentally bought.
I'm going to to try to keep this as fair as possible so I've come up with some guidelines.

1. One game per person.
2. PM me with a list of the top 3 games you'd like so I can move down the list just in case the game you want is taken.
3. First come, first served.
4. I'll PM you gift link.

Here are the games available to choose from, I payed the full $12 for both bundles.
https://www.humblebundle.com/
https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly
THESE GAMES ARE RESERVED: Metal Slug 3, Breach & Clear, Sweet Lily Dreams, Anything RPGMaker related

So yeah, I don't have enough time to play these games anyways so don't be shy~
Enjoy!
And if you run into any problems let me know.

TAKEN: To The Moon

DNAbro

gjHPWYd.png

Can anyone recognize these two Persona colors? The first one will have a Sho color and a Persona color each match something else in the series, and the second will just have the color of both Sho and his Persona match one thing in the series.

For reference here is the others I have found:

Yukari Takeba

Color 1: Lisa Silverman and Venus
Color 2: Yuka Ayasre

Junpei Iori:

Color 1: Hidehiko "Brown" Uesugi and Nemhain
Color 2: Masao "Mark" Inaba

Sho Minazuki:

Color 1: Tatsuya Sudou
Color 2: ???

Edit: I think I may have figured Persona Sho's number 2 out. What do you guys think? Maybe, Maybe not.

I always assumed they were based off other arc sys works fighters. I mean that sho near the bottom is obviously supposed to be the same color palette as Ragna from Blazblue.

I always assumed they were based off other arc sys works fighters. I mean that sho near the bottom is obviously supposed to be the same color palette as Ragna from Blazblue.

Naw, there is arcsys colors too, but Colors 9 and 15 are all Persona colors.

This is the Ragna cameo color

Yu-Narukami-Ragna-the-Bloodedge-from-BlazBlue.jpg

that first sho pic looks like reiji and bres. kind of off though.

...Huh...I think you might be on to something:

Bres_Keiji_Rido_.png

kewlmyc

I don't think it's actually been confirmed as him? That was added like a few hours ago with no source.

I mean, it probably is him, but I wouldn't quote Wikipedia on it.

He confirmed it on Twitter.

EDIT: I should really learn to update the page...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom