• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN down due to unannounced maintenance?

Figured I would continue the campaign in Blops 3 since online is down and it took me to the start of the campaign. Is the save file only saved in the cloud or something?

Yes. There are separate save files for online and offline campaign-they do not talk to each other. So if you have been playing online then you have to be online to continue your current game. This also applies for all Accolades, Challenges, Decorations, weapon camos, etc. It's either all online or all offline.

RiverBed

Banned
Time to finish Wolfenstein: The Old Blood...

Oh, shit, you're right! I forgot I had that. I finished the main game but still haven't finished the sequel.
Come to think of it, I still have Far Cry 4 untouched along with Trine 2 and some PS+ games...

For those who can access the store, is the sale still up? Be nice if they extended it by at least a few hours considering no one could, you know, actually buy anything today.

ERMint13

Just got to sign into PSN on my PS4. Philadelphia region...

It won't load friends or anything else but at least I got to sign in.

cory64

Congrats on allowing someone else control when it's appropriate to use the form of entertainment that you paid for.

Destiny is a content pack for its own service. It is not ownable entertainment, and the service cannot be paid for directly. PSN facilitates the service, and can be paid for directly, but it is usually extended an extra day in situations like these.

No one is in control and it's beautiful.

2NqWF7H.gif

Top Bottom