• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wander Coming to PC/PS4 on June 4th

Xater

Does Sony not do any QA on the titles published to PSN?

What people need to learn is that no platform holder does QA for anything but their own games. What they do every title is certification, which is very different from QA. Even a turd can make it through cert if it runs.

Roxas

game just crashed. lost 20 minutes of this fucking terrible terrible intro sequence. kill me now.

Edit: and it just crashed again on the reload. hahaha fuck off

Xater

game just crashed. lost 20 minutes of this fucking terrible terrible intro sequence. kill me now.

Oh man...

How man are they even asking for this?

*looks up price*

25€? Holy shit! I already feel sorry for everyone who bought it.

nikos

The pop-in and poor collision detection do ruin the immersion, but I feel like that video was showcasing worst case scenarios. Unless climbing rocks is a large part of the game.

EDIT: Maybe not.

EDIT 2: Watched some more videos. I wanted to believe. :(

When I played the Gamescom demo last August, the game was really slow and had an average fps of 15-20. It felt extremely rough. I hope the game is in better shape now.

T.O.P

Banned
lololol97pgy.png

#dead

nikos

Looks like the devs are responding to lots of tweets and are already working on fixes.

Also, I don't understand why people are laughing at the unstick button. Welcome to pretty much every MMO.

Einbroch

Banned
Looks like the devs are responding to lots of tweets and are already working on fixes.

Also, I don't understand why people are laughing at the unstick button. Welcome to pretty much every MMO.

It's not the option. It's the font/UI. It's just so ugly and amateur.

Roxas

The game literally has 3 options, and that is one of them.

Roxas

The game is literally unplayable at this moment. The crashes are all too frequent, and amazingly, for an MMO it doesnt save your progress. Just keeps dumping me back to the very beginning of the game .

I don't get when people thought this looked promising. Everything I've seen from it looked like crap.

Yeah. I think the art direction was pretty decent in the trailer, but I feel like I missed a preview or trailer or two that must have got people hyped. The idea of no combat sounded intriguing at least.

Elandyll

Banned
Disappointing... Was looking forward to a game of exploration with a relaxing setup... Looking like it belongs in Early Access really.

This looks horrific, I have played some bad MMO's in my time but this one looks totally rotten, the stair climbing where you just glide up a slope is especially fantastic, along with the first person camera view that's at knee height.

Roxas

Work from server side? I think it needs more work from the ground up.

It seems like they are controlling everything from the server side even running and walking. One minute i can run fine and then some windy weather comes along and it breaks the running, i can only walk after that lol

nikos

It's up on the US PSN store and I'm still tempted to try it out. The money could go elsewhere though, until a patch is released.

I feel sorry for anyone that bought this. You should probably be able to get your money back, depending on local laws. Certainly in the EU you should be protected.

I know those buttons, they are from Unity's default button UI. Jeez.

Maybe that's why this plays bad then?

It's said that this was built in CryEngine, perhaps originally built in Unity and has just been ported to CE, still probably got tons of errors.

But yeah, this isn't a unity game

Top Bottom