• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kung Pow 2 is moving ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambient80

everyday math said:
kung_pow_by_rumper1-d4yibiy.gif

LOL, this gets me every time.

Ezalc

Our. Sexual. Preferences. Are. Our. Own. Business.
One. Of us. Is wearing. A pushup bra. It's lacy. And cute. With added. Support.

I love this movie, I hope it's as hilarious as the first but not with the same jokes.

cj_iwakura

I swear we hear this every year, but whatever. YES!

So uh, has he finally found the perfect film?

CNN!!!

MUSHU!!

C N N ....

Ocaso

There were flashes of brilliance in the first one. I didn't care for some of the story, but all in all it was pretty amazing.

I thought the movie was terrible on first viewing, then, for some reason (likely an abundance of time in my youth) I watched it with the director's commentary, and did a total 180 in opinion. Not only did the director allow me to "get" the movie, his commentary was pretty damn funny in its own right, and my third viewing was absolutely hilarious. I would totally be down with a sequel, and can now step into it with the right mindset, so I hope something comes out of this.

VanWinkle

When I first watched this movie, I absolutely loved it. I watched it a second time because I wanted my dad to watch it. He HATED it. Didn't laugh once. Then, I talked to him a few weeks later and he told me he watched it again and said he laughed more than he ever has in a movie.

Always thought that was weird. But I guess you have to be in the right mood. Since then, I've watched it at least ten times and know pretty much the whole script.

Evilisk

it's really happening....

after all these years since I was a kid, can't wait :')

I feel so old now (not saying you're young, just that I watched it as a kid too)

I'm gonna watch this so hard. I've watched this so many times. In fact I didn't even know that it was dubbed over until my tenth viewing (probably because I was young and hated watching credits)

cj_iwakura

I feel so old now (not saying you're young, just that I watched it as a kid too)

I'm gonna watch this so hard. I've watched this so many times. In fact I didn't even know that it was dubbed over until my tenth viewing (probably because I was young and hated watching credits)

One of the special features is watching it with its original dub, including the added actors.

It's... wow.

Woof!

mollipen

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
so cute...

r78Rhye.gif

A few friends and I went to see Kung Pow at the dollar theater for our traditional "Bad Movie Tuesday" outing, and at this point in the movie we were already in hysterics. One of the funniest movie-going experiences I've ever had.

Grisby

"Killing is wrong, and bad. There should be a new stronger word for killing, like badwrong, or badong. Yes, killing is badong."

A few friends and I went to see Kung Pow at the dollar theater for our traditional "Bad Movie Tuesday" outing, and at this point in the movie we were already in hysterics. One of the funniest movie-going experiences I've ever had.

Yeah. I saw it with my dad in the theater and I don't think we ever went more than 10 or 20 seconds without laughing at something.

"Killing is wrong, and bad. There should be a new stronger word for killing, like badwrong, or badong. Yes, killing is badong."

"From this moment, I will stand for the opposite of killing...gnodab..."

Source

I can hardly believe it, it's finally happening. I saw the first in theaters, I'll be there for the sequel as well.

Kung Pow is one of the only two movies I rented in my teens and had to turn off because I found it so annoying. I just couldn't deal with the Miss Piggy voice.

The other is Date Movie.

backflip10019 has gone too far. This opinion is wrong. And bad. There should be a new, stronger word for this opinion, like badwrong, or badong. Yes, backflip10019's opinion is badong. From this moment, I will stand for the opposite of backflip10019's opinion: Gnodab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom