• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

24 || [Day 6] || 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. (Hour 14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyStar

Banned
Nadia she is soo hot!!! OH shit they are going to torture her I know it there are 26 minutes left omg this will really piss me off!!!!!!!!!!

effzee

Bloodwake said:
ITS MILO I BET ITS MILO

would make sense cause of the russian connection and that he set her up by giving his clearance.

still they would need to tie it in with his past....wasnt he in season 1?

GCQuinton

My thinking right now is that it can't be Nadia and someone's setting her up (Milo and Doyle are my top choices). Hasn't her name been logged off for quite a bit now since she's working under Milo's name?

Sean

Banned
Doyle is kind of a dick but he gets things done at least.

His first episode he was firing a machine gun and saving Jack Bauer. Then the next episode he finds CTU's mole in like 30 seconds.

Bloodwake

effzee said:
would make sense cause of the russian connection and that he set her up by giving his clearance.

still they would need to tie it in with his past....wasnt he in season 1?

Holy shit he was in on it with Nina.

I bet they were hacked

The location of the pilot is 3 blocks away, they could have just found a way in by splicing into the network

woodchuck

BigJonsson said:
I bet they were hacked

The location of the pilot is 3 blocks away, they could have just found a way in by splicing into the network

i think so too

edit- and Charles is dead. martha doesn't matter anymore

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Yeah, you know, they haven't mentioned the fate of the previous president. I guess if he had died they'd mention it, so I've got to assume he's still alive and kicking.

effzee

Grecco said:
What happened in Denver?

we dont know...doyle is a new character and the only thing we know about him is that he worked with milo in denver and now since nadia mentioned it...that he likes to torture ppl.

i was kinda hoping jack came in and beat the shit out of him while he was hurting her.

effzee

im guessing
karen will get palmer's sis to agree in letting the doctors bring him back to consciousness so he can give a direct order against the VP.

tehjaybo

Shoot the missile as soon as they're in range

lol.jpg

Doyle to everyone:

"I'm the ass in charge here I will bash your nuts in with my furious glare of insanity, human meat is the other white meat!"

Doyle to Jack:

"Whatever you say boss."

Bloodwake

brandonh83 said:
Doyle to everyone:

"I'm the ass in charge here I will bash your nuts in with my furious glare of insanity, human meat is the other white meat!"

Doyle to Jack:

"Whatever you say boss."

I bet Milo's the mole, and Jack's going to "interrogate" him, and Doyle will be in the observation room jerking off to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom