• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

4 New Mass Effect screens (of that frog/alien guy)

Orlics

RSTEIN said:
Yeah... I was joking. There's been too much crap lately RE: 30fps vs 60fps.

Seriously, that animation alone is enough to give me serious goosebumps.

Heh, usually I can detect sarcasm over the internet; not this time, apparently. :D

FFChris

Tieno said:
The animations are pretty neat, I like how the different parts of the armor move accordingly.

Yea. The first thing I noticed was the movement of the pipes connected to his helmet. Good stuff.

SPEA

And we got some more of the frog guy. His name is Urdnot Wrex. Looking ace
Mass Effect: Beware Urdnot Wrex

mass-effect-20070627005217931.jpg

mass-effect-20070627005230681.jpg

mass-effect-20070627005229697.jpg

mass-effect-20070627005204322.jpg

rs7k

I just started reading the novel. It's some really good stuff; I can imagine if the universe is fleshed out enough, Microsoft will definitely use the upcoming trilogy as a major anchor for the platform.

Enk

makes good threads.
Man, these screens make me wish BioWare would strike some sort deal with Sega to make a RPG with one of their classic franchises. One that is in desperate need of a makeover, or a long awaited sequel.

Hmmm....what game can that be...

Ooh! I KNOW!

How about Pha...no wait a Sonic game! That's genius! I'm calling Sega, I'll be right back.

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
I find it very hard to believe that that is the in-game, playable model. That said, I really hope Bioware can pull it off. Saying that model looks amazing is an understatement. The texturing is insane.

karasu

It looks really nice(cut scenes?), but it sure is vacant. His armor is ****ing great. Human armor stinks.

Quagm1r3

I love the look of these aliens, and I'm extremely excited for Mass Effect's release (whenever it is), but do we really need a new thread every time a few pictures come out?

Speevy

Banned
Quagm1r3 said:
I love the look of these aliens, and I'm extremely excited for Mass Effect's release (whenever it is), but do we really need a new thread every time a few pictures come out?

I would say yes.

GreekWolf

Quagm1r3 said:
If by new thread, you actually mean updating one from three weeks ago, then yes.

soco

now that's something to say wow about :)

my only nitpick would be the rocks, which have the next-gen wet look

karasu

Bildi said:
I chuckled because they kind of plonked him in front of all sorts of scenery for some promo shots. Edit: or vacation shots as PkunkFury said.

Frogman.jpg

:lol I'm playing through KOTOR again and this is far and away the most used "cinematic" camera angle in their repertoire.

Tieno

vspectra06 said:
Someone make that into a GIF!
I tried, but I can't convert those flv files into the format I want to load into imageready or virtualdub. It's some weird flv file, cause I can with other flv videos.

segarr

karasu said:
:lol I'm playing through KOTOR again and this is far and away the most used "cinematic" camera angle in their repertoire.
Not in Mass Effect though so that's irrelevant.

Top Bottom