• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN's Week of No More Heroes begins. New videos and hands on.

Ezduo

Banned
Stormbringer said:
1182270,scan0001.jpg

Hay there Traivs, whatcha doin?

CrisKre

I seriously believe that it would be very wise from Ubi to release this mid january, as it seems that the game is ready to go as per the previews that are surfacing. January has very little as far as releases go and it would be a nice prelude to Smash. Dont send NMH out to die!

D-X

CrisKre said:
I seriously believe that it would be very wise from Ubi to release this mid january, as it seems that the game is ready to go as per the previews that are surfacing. January has very little as far as releases go and it would be a nice prelude to Smash. Dont send NMH out to die!

I can understand the delay in Europe I expect it's not translated into French, German etc yet, but yeah release this away from Smash it deserves peoples full attention.

just fyi that "famitsu review" on page two was made up by Dascu joking around and taken as real. did we ever get the real review from famitsu?

cant wait for this game but im kinda in a blackout mode where i dont want to do too much until the game is out

Tristam

goldenticket said:
just fyi that "famitsu review" on page two was made up by Dascu joking around and taken as real. did we ever get the real review from famitsu?

cant wait for this game but im kinda in a blackout mode where i dont want to do too much until the game is out

I don't remember any comments, but I'm pretty sure we did get the scores: 9, 8, 9, 8.

Loudninja

ezekial45 said:
Travis is an otaku, a film buff and a wrestling fan. Each of the assassins that he has to kill are related to the things he likes in some way. In some ways, they're the embodiment of what his passions are. So with all of them gone, there will be no more heroes for him.

I probably didn't explain it right, but it's something along the lines of that.

Ok thnaks dude :D

The Hermit

Man I will feel SOOOO good chopping hundreds of heads, going to my apartment and feed my tiny kitten! :D

EDIT: :lol :lol :lol @ the "Rival" movie!! If I like this game as much as kill Bill, then I going to have one hell of a treat!

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
Stormbringer said:
Haha, holy shit at the NMH ad in the latest Famitsu :

1182267,Scan0002.jpg

If this doesn't sell some copies, I don't know what will.

Thanks to wsippel I looked a little closer at the Ad and you can see "Unknown, Arrogant, and Amazing" = UAA which she represents. Not that amazing but its there. It will be interesting to see what exactly the UAA really is and why Sylvia wants Travis to become the #1 assassin.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
wsippel said:
Colored stripes, the star, "F.S.R."? Wait a minute...

FlowerSunAndRainVideoGameCover.jpg

Suda nodding to his old games ;)

FSR fucking rocks btw.

Milabrega

This game keeps looking better and better. Destroyman and Travis for Brawl!

Anasui Kishibe said:
I have a feeling it will kinda bomb but holy shit, this is hilarious :lol

If its faces Smash or WiiFit, or anywhere close to Smash or Wiifit's timeframe yeah =(. Hopefully it lands in a nice buffer spot between the two or before the two.

Scenester

placed my preorder after watching those IGN vids. I mean I was gonna get it day 1 anyways becuse Ive been fucken horny for this title since the 1st CG trailer, but daaaaaaaamn this looks hot. Best game ever? Could well be the case

420addict

Banned
i've been interested in the wii ever since i saw the controller, but there hasn't been a single game that's made me want to actually buy the damn thing. no, not even super mario galaxy or super smash bros! but this game - DO WANT!! i'll be buying this the day it comes out!

<3 suda51

p.s. i loved killer7! looooooooooved it!!

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Stormbringer said:
Haha, holy shit at the NMH ad in the latest Famitsu :

[awesome ad]

If this doesn't sell some copies, I don't know what will.
This is pure gold. :lol

And references to Suda's other games for the win, I hope to see much more while playing the game.

Dascu

diablopanqueque said:
Wow. I really want to play that now. Thanks for the link.
AFAIK, Michigan is pretty bad. Also, seeing how the gameplay concept is so similar to the Fatal Frame series, I think Suda will try to make Fatal Frame IV a spiritual sequel/remake of Michigan.

Dascu said:
AFAIK, Michigan is pretty bad. Also, seeing how the gameplay concept is so similar to the Fatal Frame series, I think Suda will try to make Fatal Frame IV a spiritual sequel/remake of Michigan.

Haha. Well, I'm a sucker for bad survival horror games like Kuon and Obscure and this one just might take the cake as the worst one. So far Siren holds that title though.

I actually didn't know that Fatal Frame 4 was in any way, shape or form involving Mr. 51.

Best Future Survival Horror Confirmed Then?

Dascu

diablopanqueque said:
Haha. Well, I'm a sucker for bad survival horror games like Kuon and Obscure and this one just might take the cake as the worst one. So far Siren holds that title though.

I actually didn't know that Fatal Frame 4 was in any way, shape or form involving Mr. 51.

Best Future Survival Horror Confirmed Then?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_Frame_IV
For Wii, and developed by Grasshopper Manufacture.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
Scenester said:
placed my preorder after watching those IGN vids. I mean I was gonna get it day 1 anyways becuse Ive been fucken horny for this title since the 1st CG trailer, but daaaaaaaamn this looks hot. Best game ever? Could well be the case

If anybody had played the classic that is Killer 7, they would know this game would be hot as fuck.

thefro said:
:lol, those are all awesome. I love the description of the lawn mowing job and how mundane the gas pumping is.

There's also a fifth video up on IGN showing off more gameplay that isn't job related.

Top Bottom