• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[PS360] New images of Tomb Raider Underworld (LUSH!)

Dante

Don't tigers have like really fast reflexes? It seems odd that it wouldn't be able to track her with his head and eyes instead of looking down at the ground. This seems like a really poor choice of a screen to release.

Daigoro

Dante said:
Don't tigers have like really fast reflexes? It seems odd that it wouldn't be able to track her with his head and eyes instead of looking down at the ground. This seems like a really poor choice of a screen to release.

the tiger was blinded by her crotch maybe?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I played Anniversary (never played the PSX version) and was bored to tears half-way through. If they improve the camera, combat, and pacing, I'll be interested.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
15noghx.jpg

Meh, no effort.

Underworld looks great. Ironically I just finally bought Anniversary for the PC today.

I hope they take a little nod from Uncharted try to refine the combat a little, doesn't mean they have to be add cover mechanic just refine the combat a little more, other than that I am somewhat excited for this one.

Some of the previews have sounded like they are headed in the right direction with this one with environmental interaction.

orioto

Good Art™
It would make a lot more sense if the tiger were two brothers with one using the first to make Karate moves !!

TombRaiderTiger.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
orioto said:
It would make a lot more sense if the tiger were two brothers with one using the first to make Karate moves !!

TombRaiderTiger.jpg
:lol :lol

Darkpen

Banned
:lol @ the photoshops

Wow @ the Wii screens though; it looks like they're going for the low-poly/high-texture style, and its looking good so far. I'd want some bloom in there though. There's a distinct lack of bloom.

Also, I see that the Wii-exclusive puzzles have returned from Anniversary.

The DS screens look nice, but not so sure if I'd pick that version up. Anyone know if they're making a PS2 version as well?

KevinCow said:
Tomb Raider shots that aren't focused squarely on Lara's ass or cleavage? Wow!

Haha, they're stealing Metroid Prime 3's welding bit? :lol
Nah, they've been doing first-person puzzles since Anniversary, for the Wii versions.

I want this game so much @_@

Darkpen

Banned
Pop On Arrival said:
Came here prepared to mock the game, but gee, I guess it looks good.

Lara Croft is still a terrible character though.
what's so terrible about her, outside of the fact that she's terribly underequiped?

Daigoro said:
the tiger was blinded by her crotch maybe?
no, you see, this isn't tomb raider, it's womb raider:
in this game Lara collects semen from as many guys as possible. She saves all this semen in her womb. Depending on the amount of semen, it will get different properties and different levels of Toxic behaviour. When confronted with an enemy Lara will squirt huge amounts of toxic semen to kill her enemy

sorry

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Endless said:
Wii version screens

so PS2 should be the same without the Wiimote's first person puzzles right ?

Drinky Crow said:
holy shit, this kills uncharted graphically

having artists with actual modeling skills helps a bit, too

:lol

i love you man , but GAF still incomplete without Crushed and Doom Bringer :(

Top Bottom