• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix 1st Production Department Premiere Thread: [Some Trailers]

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
duckroll said:
After talking up Final Mix (which is shipping this week), he is presenting a brand new trailer for KH 3D.

....nice.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
TruePrime said:
So have they merged or not? Because there seems to be conflicting reports on this.

Yes and no, merged into a larger group, still separate teams from the looks of things.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Dream Drop Distance doesn't roll off the tongue nicely.

Seda

ドリームドロップディスタンス

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
@AndriaSang re. DDD

Yasue says the game will make use of 3D, having such elements as "falling from high places" and "flying far distances."

Tron 2.0 said:
Maybe it sounds better in Japanese???

I AM TRYING TO BE POSITIVE

gQuDE.gif

Hylian7

Why have more TWEWY when we can have more Kingdom Hearts? FFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Well it's not over yet, there's still hope.

duckroll

The trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance featured combat in Traverse Town, and both Sora and Riku were shown doing acrobatic actions like spinning around street lamps and jumping off walls. Tai Yasue is the co-director of KH3D, just as he was for BbS, and he says that they plan on making a KH game which was not possible to make previously. The 3D effect of the 3DS will be used to enhance perception and make platforming much more user friendly. Both Sora and Riku will be playable and there will be a character switching system.

Now the show has moved on to Dissidia012 with a brand new trailer.

Top Bottom