• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JOHN WICK Trailer - Keanu Reeves as a Hitman

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cowboy

Looks really good, though i do think a poster focusing on the dog would be better.

nyAVThh.jpg

Wiktor

Other than the motivation to get him back in to the game (which almost feels like parody in the trailer), it looks bad ass. Can't wait.

I like the motivation here. Poor dog was the last good thing he had. Reminds me of Mr. Majestyk...Bronson just wanted to harvest his watermelons in peace, but they shouldn't culdn't let him :D

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
I think he's starting to look older but it's clearly just a ploy to make people think he's human. He'll pretend to get old and die, then he'll go into hiding for a while before reemerging.

Sephzilla

Keanu Reeve's lack of aging will allow him to become the first person to star in a remake of a movie he already starred in.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
That actually looks competently stylish and fun, with a cool cast.

WoolyNinja

I'd heard the name of this movie before and that Keanu was in it but was not even in my top 50 movies I was looking forward to... but that trailer, wow! Love these kind of movies!

This looks like fun.

"They took everything from me"

*shovels a tiny grave for dog*

Made me chuckle.

When they showed the elaborate funeral so quick after that I thought it was for the dog for a second lol.

I like the motivation here. Poor dog was the last good thing he had. Reminds me of Mr. Majestyk...Bronson just wanted to harvest his watermelons in peace, but they shouldn't culdn't let him :D
Just presenting it in the trailer all the way to doggy funeral and THEN explaining it was the last thing his dead wife gave him made the previous scenes funny without that context. I'm sure it will play a lot better in the film and in context.

Looks really good, though i do think a poster focusing on the dog would be better.

nyAVThh.jpg
LMAO! That is gold.

- J - D -

I'm disappointed the trailer didn't start with "In a world...." narrated by generic movie trailer voice because this movie looks like just that movie.

But it's a Keanu movie so naturally I have to see it.

That looks so sick! Love the gunplay. Hope this is an actual good movie though. Keanu has been putting out some pretty bad ones for the past few years.

DieH@rd

Banned
That looks so sick! Love the gunplay. Hope this is an actual good movie though. Keanu has been putting out some pretty bad ones for the past few years.

Man of Tai Chi was awesome and Keanu managed to hit that hard to get perfect shade of "B-flick villain" acting. :)

The trailer makes it sound like he's doing all of this for a dead dog... which sounds really stupid when you say it out loud.

Also if you want an underrated action movie with Keanu in it, check out Street Kings. No one hardly talks about that movie.

I am not sure Keanu can play a killer. Did anyone see The watcher ? He was horrible, one of the first movies I actually stopped watching because it was such shit. I like Keanu as an actor but as "badass" killer...

I don't care how jaded or how much linkin park he may have listened to, preparing. Not convinced he will do a better job this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom