• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh | 2012 edition of pipes, women, and sweaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uchip

Banned
bCcrQ.gif

peer pressure?

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
Can we ban this please?

No. But it isn't funny so they don't belong in this thread. Even the artist specifically says the comics aren't meant to be funny. It's a way to bring up the very real and horrid truth about sexual abuse in the home in a shocking and imo potent way. I think the comics are quite remarkable and should be read by everyone. I know too many people who were abused this way as children, and all their stories match closely with the comic.
But it doesn't belong in the funny pics thread.

Mr_Zombie

!voteban_clarissa comic

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
Can we ban this please?

While those comics don't belong to this thread (nothing funny there), I don't see why they should be banned. The artist doesn't even try to be subtle (the "I'm not going to pretend that daddy doesn't fuck me" comment is in your face), but I think overall the comics are pretty well done; they aren't vulgar, they show a broken mind of an abused child (she can't play like a kid, she hates herself and does everything to seek for help), an abstract situation in a family that tries to pretend everything is normal (the mother turns a blind eye and tries to make up by buying toys to her daughter, older brother blames her sister, younger brother is on the edge of an emotional breakdown), and a teach that is oblivious to all the signs her is giving her.

Not a funny comic, but a good take on a really disturbing subject.

tzzz kids these days...

I was working down in Reception for a while (Kindergarten) and went over to see how one of the little polish girls was getting on. I asked what she was drawing and she said with no hesitation 'An anaconda. . .biting a man's face off. . .he funny'.

Child is evil.

Haha, where did you find that? I took that exact picture a couple of years ago and posted it in the Videogame mindblowing facts thread. I searched that thread and found the pic but it the tinypic link is censored now.

If you went through that much effort to find your post, you could just replace the ***** with tinypic[dot]com yourself. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom