• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrested Development Season 4: The Bluths are making new mistakes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They go live at 12:01 AM PST.

Interesting, Sunday AM? I'll take it!

02sDTv8.jpg

Trying to decide if I should give netflix a go now and catch up on some animu, or just wait until the 27th of this to sign up, as all those episodes will be watched in a marathon.

Divius

Second viewing is much better than the first. All the layered jokes, running gags, foreshadowing are impossible to detect on the first viewing.

Currently on my third run.

Mariolee

Was planning to hold an Arrested Development party by watching the whole new season with my friends, but that was when it was 10 episodes which was pushing it already. 15 equates to like 450 minutes or 7 and a half hours. I think I'll just watch them by myself. :)

Does the Netflix free trial offer you access to the whole catalogue or just selected stuff?

When I signed up for it years ago it was the whole catalogue. Although I wonder since it's been over a year since I've been on Netflix if I qualify for another free trial...

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Was planning to hold an Arrested Development party by watching the whole new season with my friends, but that was when it was 10 episodes which was pushing it already. 15 equates to like 450 minutes or 7 and a half hours. I think I'll just watch them by myself. :)

Do we know how long these episodes are? My guess would be the standard 22 rather than a full 40. If so that'd only be about 5 1/2 hours rather than 7.

Zebra

I'm still having a hard time accepting this new, glorious reality in which I get to watch new episodes of Arrested Development. I figured this feeling would disappear as the release date got closer and after seeing set shots and the like, but nope.

I guess the feeling will stick around until I'm hitting the play button. Bizarre.

Are all 15 episodes going to be available at once? I'd like to minimize how much money I need to give to netflix. Ideally I'd like to only pay for one month, get my Arrested Development and get out.

Zebra

Are all 15 episodes going to be available at once? I'd like to minimize how much money I need to give to netflix. Ideally I'd like to only pay for one month, get my Arrested Development and get out.

This is why I don't understand why they're not stretching the release out. Yes, it will all be available at once, but to me a brand spanking new season of AD is worth a lot more than $8.

This is why I don't understand why they're not stretching the release out. Yes, it will all be available at once, but to me a brand spanking new season of AD is worth a lot more than $8.

If it was released on bluray for 40 bucks I'd buy that instead of the 8 dollars for netflix. I don't like the company, or an all digital future. It's not a matter of not giving money to AD, it's a matter of not giving money to Netflix.

Oozer3993

It's really happening, isn't it? I think I'll start my 8th (or is it 9th? I've lost track) series run through soon.

I'm still having a hard time accepting this new, glorious reality in which I get to watch new episodes of Arrested Development. I figured this feeling would disappear as the release date got closer and after seeing set shots and the like, but nope.

I guess the feeling will stick around until I'm hitting the play button. Bizarre.

I'm the exact same way. It still doesn't quite feel real. And it won't until I hear "Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything..."

mackaveli

http://hola.org/

Install the extension. Done.

Wow this extension is sweet. Thanks.

Couple of questions about the extension as I'm a total noobie, but using this extension doesn't affect bandwith speed?

also, extensions can't be virus or malware can they?

I never install any extensions in chrome as I have no idea what they are for or how to really use them.

Also, I can do online banking, purchases and this program doesn't affect anything?

Also, should I enable Hola 24/7 or only enable it when I use it for netflix, or for content outside my own country etc.?

Vyer

Meh, Netflix is great. What I'm getting for 8 bucks is one of the best values of any service I currently pay for.

Oozer3993

Fuck yes.

Is it possible that this ever comes out on blu or DVD? Or should I can those expectations completely.

House of Cards, another Netflix exclusive series, is getting a Blu-ray release in a couple months, so I'd expect Arrested Development will get one at some point as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom