• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OnePlus One GAF Invite list.

TomPUH

I ordered mine last Wednesday and I have just received it. My order status was stuck at Processing until 5 a.m. this morning, when it moved to Complete and I received my tracking number by email. I then saw I was going to get my phone today.
Maybe you'll receive yours tomorrow :)

6 days is pretty decent for a phone that's under heavy demand, I hope I will get it tomorrow.

waxer

Has anyone tried getting one through aliexpress. I see a lot of feedback for sellers all saying the real deal.

Aswell

6 days is pretty decent for a phone that's under heavy demand, I hope I will get it tomorrow.
Definitely! I expected to receive it like 2 weeks after my order.

My phone does not seem to have the yellow band issue. Manufactured on 14th August.

Dwayne

Has anyone tried getting one through aliexpress. I see a lot of feedback for sellers all saying the real deal.
I'm trying. My order was shipped on Thurs, but the dhl number doesn't work yet. Not particularly concerned though, apparently they ship it from China to Hong Kong first before sending it on.

Delivered and SIGNED for to the wrong fucking address. Not even matching or close in numbers! So pissed. Will call the business that signed for it and see if they still have it, if not it's another week while USPS sorts out their shit with picking it up, staring at it for 4 days and then maybe delivering it to the right address.

So pissed right now.

PuMa

Delivered and SIGNED for to the wrong fucking address. Not even matching or close in numbers! So pissed. Will call the business that signed for it and see if they still have it, if not it's another week while USPS sorts out their shit with picking it up, staring at it for 4 days and then maybe delivering it to the right address.

So pissed right now.

Oy, that's a nightmare.

Oy, that's a nightmare.

Very. I Googled the address and called the business (some auto body shop across and down the street) it was delivered to and gave them the name that signed for it. "that is my son but he says he didn't sign for anything that isn't his"

Now I'm talking to USPS on the phone and being bounced around.

Just curious where was the phone shipped from?

City of Industry, CA is where it was sent from.

TomPUH

My One is here! It's going to take some getting use to going from a Lumia 800 to this monster. I've set up Android Device Manager to track, lock and call my phone and installed AVG so if someone puts the PIN in wrong three times it takes a picture and emails me, so much better than a Windows phone already.

Can't wait to start using the camera!

vctor182

Thank you sir!

Any recommendations for cases? It looks like the only place to get them is from OPPOMart.

I don't want to be THAT guy, but I've checked the GAF invite list and you're not in it. It seems unfair that this thread is to share the invites between the members in the list and someone else just comes in and grabs one.

Birbo

I don't want to be THAT guy, but I've checked the GAF invite list and you're not in it. It seems unfair that this thread is to share the invites between the members in the list and someone else just comes in and grabs one.

To be fair, I think the whole list in the OP has been abandoned. I PMed the first person on the list when I got my shareable invites, but never heard back. I just started giving them out to people that PMed me as they don't have a long shelf life.

vctor182

To be fair, I think the whole list in the OP has been abandoned. I PMed the first person on the list when I got my shareable invites, but never heard back. I just started giving them out to people that PMed me as they don't have a long shelf life.

That`s too bad man, I mean, you could've cross checked their names with the list, it doesnt take too much time to do that, invites last 72 hrs I think. But anyways, it just sucks that you're checking the thread constantly and when you're not able to do it BAM! another guy grabs the invite.

rc213

That`s too bad man, I mean, you could've cross checked their names with the list, it doesnt take too much time to do that, invites last 72 hrs I think. But anyways, it just sucks that you're checking the thread constantly and when you're not able to do it BAM! another guy grabs the invite.

All my invites have been 24hrs and usually I dont get around to checking my email until after work sometimes longer. So my invites were all under 4-6 hrs before they expired when I gave them away. It sucks bigtime but time constraints on both the part of the person giving them away and the invite countdown makes everything unfair.

Invite I had to give out a few weeks back lasted 24 hours and they decided to send it to me at 3:30 am. By the time I was able to get around to giving it away to someone there was only like 15 hours left on it.

Damn, that was a debacle.

So mine got delivered to the wrong address to the wrong person and it was signed for. Using Google-Fu and the USPS signature I found the business it was signed at. I called, the guy called his son because the signature was his and his son had no recollection. This is all after I filed a complaint/ticket with the USPS. Around noon I call again and the lady is like "call the post office" ... so I call them, while I'm on hold our accounting lady brings it in. I guess the carrier must have got a call or something, he picked it up at the wrong address and delivered it in the mail box (no signature).

I really dislike the USPS.

But, have my phone, really dig it. I think I have the yellow band but it's so unnoticeable that it might be in my head. I've flipped it around and looked and I just can't tell. If it's there, so be it.

Better reviews out there but I really dig it! It's huge. I got a wallet case with the window, but the problem is that the clock doesn't stay there or anything, only when I click ... I ordered another case to see if I like it better. I really like the "wallet" ones personally. Probably need to get one of those glass protector things. IT'S HUGE.

I have an S3 for work and an iPhone 4S for personal, so it wasn't "that" big of a jump, but pretty decent.

If I get any invites I'll give the spreadsheet first shot then move onto this thread. I don't have any friends that would need an invite and my fiance just got the Moto G.

Better reviews out there but I really dig it! It's huge. I got a wallet case with the window, but the problem is that the clock doesn't stay there or anything, only when I click ... I ordered another case to see if I like it better. I really like the "wallet" ones personally. Probably need to get one of those glass protector things. IT'S HUGE.

Which case did you buy for it, and from where? I was looking at the windowed wallet cases also, and was wondering how it holds up since there are no official OnePlus windowed cases.

Rafy

List has been updated once again.

I finally got the money together to buy the phone but the invites came too early (and I gave them out). So does anyone have a spare one and is willing to share it?

belvedere

Junior Butler
Ugh what is wrong with this battery. Lasting about half as much time as my G3.

Mine is back and forth on 33r. Initially the battery life went to complete shit, but after restarting the device I've been averaging much better battery life in the last few days. I think when I went to plug it in the last couple of nights after 17 hours or so of usage, I still had more than 50% battery remaining with 3 to 3.5 hours of screen on time.

keezy

I made the order yesterday. Order still shows Pending Shipment.

How soon do ya'll think till I get the device?

Mines been that way since the 3rd. I talked to my friend who got his and he said about a week. We live in Michigan for reference.

Top Bottom