• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread XI: Where 90% correct equals 100% wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yassss? Yassssss!

tk7vl97.png

Love the low poly reference

...Oh. That's much better. I'd be completely happy seeing that model in Smash.
Yep.

Though if Link and Zelda are any indication, then it looks like Smashdorf will retain his TP look. Though Smash 4's Zelda looks pretty amazing despite not liking her TP design personally, so maybe Ganon will look great regardless? Then again, I can't say the same for Smash 4's Link.

Hatchtag

Banned
I desire this in smash

so badly

BuPr7w9CIAAYnyZ.jpg:large

Swap the armor on his lower legs and upper (by upper I mean closer to the fists) arms for cloth, a la Melee Ganon,
ditch the swords,
and this would be perfect. Brawl/Project M Ganondorf looks weird punching and kicking so frequently with armor on those parts.

Kyzon

Mmmmmmmm, yeah. That's the stuff.

Can't say I'm a fan of HW Ganondorf. He looks too...wild, like he's a hybrid between TP Ganondorf and Demise. The crazy hair and the giant swords just don't do it for me.

This is the Ganondorf Smash deserves:

I've never met a Ganondorf I didn't like ;)

I'd say this one is my second fav of all time though. This HW one is soooooo badass to me though.

he is looking at me, he knows I want him tonight
in smash
so badly

damn mis-directed hype Indigestion

Can we get a game where all playable characters are different versions of Handsomdorf?

Village

Swap the armor on his lower legs and upper (by upper I mean closer to the fists) arms for cloth, a la Melee Ganon,
ditch the swords,
and this would be perfect. Brawl/Project M Ganondorf looks weird punching and kicking so frequently with armor on those parts.

Your suggestion is bad, and you should feel terrible.

I would happily take the new Ganondorf in Smash. Or Ocarina Ganondorf. Or Wind Waker Ganondorf. Or all 3.

As long as he is reworked to his days of Melee glory. :(

-Horizon-

Y'all are forgetting the E. #HandsomEdorf! :D

I now decree that his Smash look must be based off this new iteration of his OoT costume. Then we can have another participant in the "pumping iron".

Lunar15

Y'all are gonna get the same Ganondorf from Brawl and you're gonna like it.

Plus he's going to have a stupid looking face like Link. LIVE WITH ITTTTTTT

J@hranimo

Banned

Holding out for some time of Bowser-like revamp of his moveset. He deserves it. He doesn't even need a sword.

Golnei

Sheik and Zelda don't look too bad, and Toon Link is heaps better. I think Link's aberration of a face was just a symptom of being one of the first revealed veterans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom