• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB: Photomode |OT| The better you look, the more you can get away with.

Cubed

I don't think they ever need to do a DC2. Just keep updating and adding on to this beauty.

Once the season pass is done, just initiate Season 2 Pass and stretch all the way in 2016!

vnAeii7.jpg

WuuuuuT??!! wow/

Insane Metal

Gold Member
Goddamn you guys have outdone yourselves, great job!

The only thing that bothers me on DC: how bad the AF is. It looks like there's filtering only in the first 6~10ft before the camera. The rest is shown with little to no AF, making textures a blurry mess. Such a shame.

Lrrr

I don't think they ever need to do a DC2. Just keep updating and adding on to this beauty.

Once the season pass is done, just initiate Season 2 Pass and stretch all the way in 2016!

Eventually they'll do a DC2 to improve things that a patch can't fix, but I agree they should keep the content coming. So many games have a shelf life of 1-3 months that it's nice to see a dev still supporting their title 6 months later. Of course, a horrendous launch had something to do with that too. :p

Footos22

Goddamn you guys have outdone yourselves, great job!

The only thing that bothers me on DC: how bad the AF is. It looks like there's filtering only in the first 6~10ft before the camera. The rest is shown with little to no AF, making textures a blurry mess. Such a shame.

AF in any racing game is next to pointless,the whole ground turns blurry when you Hooning along at 150mph

Top Bottom