• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Robin Williams Zelda Commercial

Dan Yo

Banned
zlatko said:
You are aware you have been beaten by at least 5 other people to mention this right? Are you aware I don't care? It's a compliment and a light hearted one at that. It's not meant to be offensive, especially considering the video where smang originated from is hilarious.

:/
Are you aware that we don't care about who you would or wouldn't do? You are you say? Then why do you bother volunteering this information on videos featuring a female?

Works both ways you see. We all have to hear useless shit we don't care about, because people think we care about their useless shit.

LuFel

Franchuzas87 said:
PBZDt.png

robinwilliams.png

zeldabeard.png

(insert here the zelda puzzle solved sound) lol

Diablos1125

Neo Member
smurfx said:
does she read gaf or did she just pay attention to that one thread because somebody brought it up on twitter? i don't remember how everything went.

What happened? When? I missed out on this apparently.

Love the transcribed youtube text as always :D

'Couple is not only have what what
without willing to put'

'and that would be appropiate for sort of a swedish unintended india's decides'

FINALBOSS

Banned
Dan Yo said:
Are you aware that we don't care about who you would or wouldn't do? You are you say? Then why do you bother volunteering this information on videos featuring a female?

Works both ways you see. We all have to hear useless shit we don't care about, because people think we care about their useless shit.

Welcome to message boards dude. You might want to lock yourself in a closet and never go out into the world if you feel this way.

Dan Yo

Banned
FINALBOSS said:
That you shouldn't have to hear people's useless shit..........
Did you not read my post? I was explicitly explaining that it goes both ways, and that if he doesn't like useless comments being made about his useless comment, then he shouldn't make such useless comments assuming that anyone gives a rat's ass about who some random poster of arbitrary standards would or would not do.

Dan Yo said:

Wait...

There's no such thing as an unfortunate place to put a Triforce.

Unless it was going to be on her forehead. That would be unfortunate.

Jay Sosa

Oh now I get it why they took him..because of his daughters name.

Did he actually name her Zelda because he's a huge fan or just because he likes the name (or both)

Don't like neither spot but maybe that's because I never liked him neither as actor nor as comedian.

Top Bottom