• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PACIFIC RIM Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-3aekov.gif

what is this live action pokemon?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Awesome and corny concept....

...that takes itself so seriously it went around and became just corny.

This sums it up.

At least have designs that don't look like something out of Real Steel.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
*shrug*

I thought it seemed kinda fun. I'm not a big fan of Guillermo del Toro, but that at least wasn't off putting, and I like most of the cast.

Salsa

alright, honestly though, Ellen doing EXACTLY the same thing she did as GlaDOS is a little bit fucking distracting

only the last part of that trailer got me hyped.

the beginning started out so good, but then the voice over person botched the dialogue.

Khezu

You guys are crazy, the robots >>>>> monsters.

The American one is kinda chunky, but the chinese one with the third arm was pretty rad.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Gaf hating on this but loving Man of Steels WHERE DO I BELONG A BLOO BLOO trailer. The fuck man. I bet Superman carries a nuke away at the end saving the city and fake suicides, even though it makes no sense. THAT MELODRAMA.

mm04

I loved it. My nephews and niece who are in high school are flipping out over it. They never watched any of the OG Godzilla flicks.

Honestly, the whole thing kinda looked like a Michael Bay trailer.. just with worse CG and a slightly more interesting concept. Transformers vs Cloverfield/Godzilla is the vibe I got at best.

I can't tell if you people are on drugs or not. The CGI looks great, even at this stage.

Watch again. Robot being dropped off behind other robot in water looks awful. Monsters remind me of Clash of the Titans or something.

blackflag

Looks cool

Lolled at " today we are canceling he apocalypse (today is our independence day) same speech it sounds like basically.

My 5 year old loves robots but this may be too much for him. Would love to take him though

Amir0x

Banned
uhhhh

this is a mecha movie!? With really cheap lookin' CG and awkward monster designs!?

I should have done my research before I got excited for this. Ticket cancelled for sure, I avoid enough of that shit in anime.

hobz360

You guys are crazy, the robots >>>>> monsters.

The American one is kinda chunky, but the chinese one with the third arm was pretty rad.

I know, its movements looked very fluid too compared to the Gypsy Jaeger. They should've showed a glimpse of Australia's jaeger >.<

TheChits

uhhhh

this is a mecha movie!? With really cheap lookin' CG and awkward monster designs!?

I should have done my research before I got excited for this. Ticket cancelled for sure, I avoid enough of that shit in anime.

LOL I've never seen the off-topic equivalent of "preorder cancelled"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom