• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation 4 consoles sitting in a warehouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domino792

give_it_to_me_stephen_colbert.gif

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Good luck. I'm a customer and I get an anal cavity when I leave the warehouse where MY products are!

Well, when I used to work there we used to take our boxes home all the time. All you need is valid ID that matches the shipping address and a pass slip from a supervisor. Then walk through the guard shack with the slip.

-PXG-

So small. Feels like a third revision

The inevitable PS4 Slim is gonna be so tiny. Hell, the third edition is gonna be unthinkably compact.

But Sony does know how to make very rigid, structurally sound products. It's amazing they could it so well with the first iteration.

cripterion

Box is super thin! I keep forgetting this doesn't come with a big ass power supply.
But the guy can't play? What does he mean by no sp for knack and kill zone?

kaskade

Man, it feels so weird that this is actually coming out. When it comes in from Amazon on Friday I'm going to be thinking, holy shit, this is a PS4. Next gen is finally starting.

Handle or no, ain't no way I'm taking that out of the box Amazon ships it to me in until I get home since I have to carry it onto public transit and then a couple blocks through my neighborhood at night after work. Trust me there'll be plenty of people on corners looking to lessen the burden of those carrying that box uncovered by the handle alone.

-PXG-

This Friday I'm going to officially lose my shit, since it will only be one week left. Even more so since I have only work three days next week, including having the 15th off.

Aspiring

This was posted by KelP068 over at RedFlagDeals.

He claims to have taken a unit home and by the way he describes things, I believe him.

IT'S HAPPENING!

The box is quite thin judging by the side of it.

Can ypou please ask him what the power output voltage says? Is it just 110v or it it dual voltage like the vita so 110v-240v? just so us importers know whats up?

Replicant

Handle or no, ain't no way I'm taking that out of the box Amazon ships it to me in until I get home since I have to carry it onto public transit and then a couple blocks through my neighborhood at night after work. Trust me there'll be plenty of people on corners looking to lessen the burden of those carrying that box uncovered by the handle alone.

Yeah, I'm a bit concerned as to how I can carry the box from the store back home without attracting any unwanted attention.

Pastry

Banned

That box will easily fit inside a backpack. Problem solved!

Ploid 3.0

Huge diaper package, put the ps4 box in the middle. No one will think of stealing a big package of diapers. Yeah that's it, I'd be scared to walk around with a normal box with a PS4 inside. Reminds me of times I used to take my consoles to school. Sure no one knew I had it usually but the fact that if they found somehow on my way home I'd be screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom