• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So guys, where do I score some hot video game deals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IntestineBoy

Sasquatch of 1000 (hairy) colons
officepauldrinkwater9nf.jpg

Thats who I thought of when I saw his pic.

ABOUT ME:

Hello peeps!!!! My name is Deb, and this is my first MySpace. I'm still working on it cause right now it looks a little bare but oh well I tried lol!!!!

What can i say about myself there's so much! I live in New York, and some of my hobbies include listening to music and painting. I also love watching movies OMG! If it wasn't for school and stuff i'd love to watch movies all day!!! Anyway, I'm prety laid back. I like having fun, but I'm definitely not a partying gurl! I do like trying new things though, so if u r cool perhaps you can change my mind!!!! :) :)

I LOVE Family Guy and I'm sooo glad it's back on tv! If I had to pick a favorite movie it would be hard but I would say The Notebook. It's so sad!

Who I'd like to meet:

I want to meet a boy who acts like himself and doesn't try to be someone else on TV. I don't want a guy to spoil me or anything, but just treat me like a lady you know?

Somebody who lives in his city should set up a mock meeting with this guy pretending to be a 14 year old lolita and then knock him out.

PhoenixDark said:
ABOUT ME:

Hello peeps!!!! My name is Deb, and this is my first MySpace. I'm still working on it cause right now it looks a little bare but oh well I tried lol!!!!

What can i say about myself there's so much! I live in New York, and some of my hobbies include listening to music and painting. I also love watching movies OMG! If it wasn't for school and stuff i'd love to watch movies all day!!! Anyway, I'm prety laid back. I like having fun, but I'm definitely not a partying gurl! I do like trying new things though, so if u r cool perhaps you can change my mind!!!! I can get pretty crazy sometimes and then who knows what can happen! :) :) :)

Who I'd like to meet:

I want to meet a boy who acts like himself and doesn't try to be someone else on TV. I don't want a guy to spoil me or anything, but just treat me like a lady you know?

talk about how much you love Family Guy and how The Notebook is your favorite movie.

And I'm sorry you're going to have to cave in and say that you listen to emo music.

I just did a major edit of the page. We need to coordinate this more. :lol DarkPhoenix, put in your bit. It sounds better than what I just added, but the color scheme works well I think. The music bit also works imo, but if anyone wants to tweak it, go ahead.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
ManDudeChild said:
I just did a major edit of the page. We need to coordinate this more. :lol DarkPhoenix, put in your bit. It sounds better than what I just added, but the color scheme works well I think. The music bit also works imo, but if anyone wants to tweak it, go ahead.
Just remember, now he can sue you for internet annoyance.

PhoenixDark said:
Changed it a bit. I don't want to say "nasty" cause that could give it away. Crazy sounds safer perhaps.

Just get rid of it all together. He'll like you even more if he thinks you're innocent. I should be the one doing this since I'm like the only one here who knows what to say.

I know how to tease.

ManDudeChild said:

How can I access it though? I can't make any changes.

Dude, i put all the login information you'll need to edit shit on page 2 :) Everyone on GAF can even access the fake email account I made.

Darko

I can confirm his real name is Danny Dowler (did reunion.com search), the fact he says he Oil Paints and there are oil paintings in the backround of his pictures makes he believe he is infact this guy

Another self-taught artist with a pedophile outlook is Danny Dowler, one
of the 21 artists featured in "Passing in the Outsider Lane" by Dan Prince
(Journey Editions, Boston & Tokyo, 1995). "I like to paint eleven year old
girls - usually naked," says Dowler with refreshing frankness. "At eleven a
girl is happy, you can see it in her eyes. They are inquisitive. Most any
girl now has more sexual experience than me, but it's still new to an eleven
year old. They can tell me about it without acting like they know it all."

ManDudeChild said:

MY EYES! MY EARS!!! AHHHHHHHHhhhh...

Lemurnator said:
Just get rid of it all together. He'll like you even more if he thinks you're innocent. I should be the one doing this since I'm like the only one here who knows what to say.

I know how to tease.

Ok I changed it. We'll let him make the first move in that regard.

Emo music...? Any other ideas Lemur? Coldplay and Madonna have been added already. I say put Eminem in there, and say something about how she's loves the fact that he cares for his daughter.

PhoenixDark said:

Emo music...? Any other ideas Lemur? Coldplay and Madonna have been added already. I say put Eminem in there, and say something about how she's loves the fact that he cares for his daughter.

I added the music shit. lol. Just incase anyone else wants to join the fun.

Phranky

Banned
Who the hell put that music on, I thought winamp was playing up, but then I realised I didn't have any Coldplay.

Never mind.

PhoenixDark said:

I'm not a whole lot like a lot of other people my age. :/

But I know what people in my school like.

And that's H.I.M., Nirvana (it's oldschool to them), My Chemical Romance, Dashboard Convessional, make some sort of mention of hardcore dancing, talk about how much you love scene boys, make up some bullshit story about when was the last time you cried, have some kind of boyfriend application on your blog that you can yank off of someone elses myspace after just a little bit of searching or google it, have a bunch of surveys on your myspace, Fall Out Boy, AFI, Coheed and Cambria, and Taking Back Sunday. Every shitty emo band of all time.

I don't trust some of the people here not to ruin the profile.

Lemurnator said:
I'm not a whole lot like a lot of other people my age. :/

But I know what people in my school like.

And that's H.I.M., Nirvana (it's oldschool to them), My Chemical Romance, Dashboard Convessional, make some sort of mention of hardcore dancing, talk about how much you love scene boys, make up some bullshit story about when was the last time you cried, have some kind of boyfriend application on your blog that you can yank off of someone elses myspace after just a little bit of searching or google it, have a bunch of surveys on your myspace, Fall Out Boy, AFI, Coheed and Cambria, and Taking Back Sunday. Every shitty emo band of all time.

I don't trust some of the people here not to ruin the profile.

Well as soon as PhoenixDark EDITS HIS POST on page 2 with the quote of my post with the login info, the amount of people w/ said info will be significantly down and we can lock it up a bit more :)

If you want in on this editing bit, you should copy it now before he EDITS HIS POST. Since you're actually of that age (ok, you can play too, but we still get to slag at you for being a kid :lol ) you add the "keeping it real" edge to this.

Take out that fucking I'M JUST A COMPLICATED GURL and replace it with a lyric from one of the bands listed above.

That too cute for your mom shit is stupid too.

It kinda sucks that people have this view of highschool girls in general and I'm blanketed in with all that shit.

Damn.

Oh yeah, WHY THE FUCK DO YOU SAY U BUT USE PERFECT CAPS, SPELLING, AND PUNCTUATION?

Oh yeah, and please reconsider using an underage girls picture to solicit a pedophile.

ManDudeChild said:
I added the music shit. lol. Just incase anyone else wants to join the fun.

:lol :lol

I added my stuff. Plus I did the movie stuff. Now, it is logical that a 16 year old girl would like Brokeback Mountain right? :lol :lol

Also, change that pic! We need something hotter. Like the crotch pick!

PhoenixDark said:
:lol :lol

I added my stuff. Plus I did the movie stuff. Now, it is logical that a 16 year old girl would like Brokeback Mountain right? :lol :lol

Also, change that pic! We need something hotter. Like the crotch pick!

On page 2 of this thread, you have quoted me .That quote contains the login information. Edit it so we can have control of how many people get that info :)

I have to be AFK for a bit, so you'll have to change the pic. We should really jump on some chat prog (MSN, trillian, etc) to coordinate this faster. Message tag's slow.

DrEvil

not a medical professional
I added some good teen-ish pics, as well as some TV information.

I'm making this look legit, nothing crazy.

ManDudeChild said:
On page 2 of this thread, you have quoted me .That quote contains the login information. Edit it so we can have control of how many people get that info :)

Ok I did. Sorry bud :)

Ok that new pic is alright, but the crotch one>that one

DrEvil

Tehre, i added one that phoenixdark and I agreed on - 'my new binini' -- it's the default pic.. I think there's enough flash to hide identity.

Nick

I would totally be friends with Lemurs if I was one year younger. Her taste in music is awesome.

BuG

I've Got a Blue Pants
phiggins.jpg

Wildfara
sjohnson.jpg

Danny Dowler
ppdanny_9442934.jpg

edit for irony: Brophy College Preparatory, where the first two images are from, is a Catholic boys school.

Darko

Movies The Notebook (OMG soooo sad!!!), Mean Girls (Lohan is a bitch!), Princess Diaries, Brokeback Mountain (soo sad!), King Kong, Spiderman (Tobey is sooo cute!!!)

classic :lol

DrEvil

Phranky said:
These pictures are somewhat disconcerting, why do you all have pictures of young girls?

google image search with the rigth words and no moderation returns some frightening shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom