• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D faceplates confirmed for Europe

alexein

thanks its a good price, i'll keept this order if i cant preorder them from france.
i got the pikachu and xenoblade.
today, i got the kyogre groudon one, i escaped the amiibo fever but got this one.
but no regrets

NateDog

Why did I pre-order these too..

..at least it saves on postage costs getting them together.

Yeah I ended up cancelling my first order and getting the Kirby one for my GF too. Totally don't have the money for these right now but there's simply no way I'm missing out on the Xenoblade one for that price.

MicH

Wow, all the cover plates I ordered are out of stock already (Xenoblade, Pikachu, Kirby) Looks like they're gonna be in high demand

So far Amazon Germany has been my savior. They got me the Triforce plates and hopefully they'll get me these :D

kirby2096

All the ones releasing in April are not available atm, including the basic one tone colour plates. I doubt those would be sold out at the same time.

MicH

All the ones releasing in April are not available atm, including the basic one tone colour plates. I doubt those would be sold out at the same time.
Oh. So they pulled them for some reason. Hopefully they'll be back for those who missed out

TheMoon

Oh. So they pulled them for some reason. Hopefully they'll be back for those who missed out

Maybe they're doing 2-3h/limited quantities preorder windows for limited stock items such as these plates and amiibo in random intervals in the time leading up to release day. That would give early birds and latecomers a chance and not kill all the stock immediately. At least that's what I would do.

RaidenZR

Damnit. I had been looking on amazon.de like every 4 hours for two weeks now. How the hell did I miss the short window!?!?

kubus

Damnit. I had been looking on amazon.de like every 4 hours for two weeks now. How the hell did I miss the short window!?!?
Same here, been looking for it multiple times a day since they were announced for Europe...

:( let's hope they come back

Rich!

Keep an eye on the Nintendo UK store, I just cancelled mine (game + plates set) and it's processing so it may go back up for preorder, albeit briefly.

Hm...I already have the game paid for and preordered with the game collection though

Minions

What kind of import fees are we talking if I wanted to import this to the US from Japan or Europe? Anyone have any idea?

KHlover

Banned
20150401_155910ntuw7.jpg

20150401_16105835u3q.jpg

20150401_161115e5uy4.jpg

Would you look at that...one day early. Based amazon.de :D

KHlover

Banned
Mines not shipped yet. Still says being prepared for shipping or something(google translate is sketchy at best).

whut? they haven't even shipped mine ... (ordered as soon as they were available on the first day)

Is Friday a holiday in your country? It is in Germany, so I think to avoid 2 day delays if the shipment for whatever reason is not delivered on Thursday they shipped extra early.

Zafir

Is Friday a holiday in your country? It is in Germany, so I think to avoid 2 day delays if the shipment for whatever reason is not delivered on Thursday they shipped extra early.
It's a bank holiday on Friday in the UK as well. Though in some cases people still work.

Etria

Oh, so good-looking! Will post photos of the cover plate on my black n3DS when I get mine - should be coming out today but haven't gotten a text to go pick it up yet :O

Top Bottom