• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 7th Dragon thread of two OPs for the price of one!

icecream

Public Health Threat
One more week... curse your delays, Dengeki Gakuen RPG!

Though based on looking at the classes and reading about the skill trees, my party will probably be:

2v9dyk2.jpg

duckroll

Man, this thread died real fast after I got the game! :(

How's everyone else who's still playing doing? My initial party (duckroll rogue, Aeana knight, Y2Kev fighter, BotageL healer) made it through 6 hours of stuff. I'm getting really sick of my healer dying on me in every mid-boss or boss fight for whatever reason though, so he's been retired for a bit. Sorry BotageL! :(

I'm just before the forest that's blocking the way to Aizen. So I went back to the Guild HQ, and created a new mage. My fighter and mage have been going around leveling for 30 mins, and Tempy is already lvl10! It's really cute watching Y2kev and Tempy go around the outskirts of Miross training and clearing the flowers at the same time! ^_^

Hobbun

nakedsushi said:
How playable is this with very little understanding of Japanese? Do I actually need to know what the NPCs are saying?

Well, I haven't played the game. But due to it is an RPG, I would assume understanding what people are saying is pretty important.

firex

Llyranor said:
Well, what I did was have 2 alchemists, one focusing on fire and poison, the other on ice and lightning. Since I was neglecting the latter, I eventually got rid of that character since it was just a waste of space, and then I was realizing that poison was horrible. So I ended up with a fire alchemist by default -____-

Still, regardless of the number of elements the alchemist would invest in, that's ultimately still maybe 3 main spells to use for the rest of the game.

EO2 sounds better in that aspect. But anyhow, yeah, I was aware of respec options in EO1. I did respec two characters since there were slightly higher level than the rest of the party. The way the game did it, though, it's mostly a one-time thing. Any more than that and your character really starts lagging behind. Doesn't leave too much room to experiment, unless you're willing to grind. I wasn't.
With that build in EO1 they are also free to learn Warp (only needs 1 point) and max out TP Regen. Most classes in EO1 didn't learn more than maybe 5 active skills anyway.

duckroll

nakedsushi said:
How playable is this with very little understanding of Japanese? Do I actually need to know what the NPCs are saying?

Not being able to read the text would mean difficulty in understanding the skills, the items, the quests, etc. Not really a good idea to drop 50 bucks on a game you can't understand!

duckroll said:
Not being able to read the text would mean difficulty in understanding the skills, the items, the quests, etc. Not really a good idea to drop 50 bucks on a game you can't understand!

Well, a link in this thread has most of that covered to some degree.

Verilligo

nakedsushi said:
Effectively unplayable if you don't have at least some grasp of the language. I mean you can play the game, but a lot of said game is missions and quests. Since items are pretty strictly listed as text without icons, figuring out what you need to grab to finish your quest requires either knowing what's being asked for or an FAQ. There's a few videos up on Youtube, including the first 20~ minutes of the game done by sibladeko, if memory serves. You'd be well off to watch that so you can see just how much text you have to go through. It isn't like EO where you just have to push through the dungeon, accept quests and kill a boss when necessary, and continue your descent. This is much more of a fully fledged JRPG type.

duckroll said:

Well, if it helps, I can read hiragana. I just don't know what it means most of the time :lol

Takuhi

I finally got my copy, and am loving it so far... Only level 9 though. It starts out much easier than Etrian Odyssey, but things are picking up a bit.

It rips off EVERY LITTLE detail from Etrian Odyssey, though. This could easily have been Etrian Odyssey 3.

I started with Fighter, Samurai, Mage, Princess, but was really disappointed in the Samurai. Maybe it's because it's early in the game, but a character that needs to spend a turn switching his stance before he can use his good moves seems pretty ridiculous. I switched to a Rogue, and am pretty happy with that.

Happy to be able to play without a Healer so far. Any thoughts on the Healer/Samurai/Knight?

JaMarco

Takuhi said:
but was really disappointed in the Samurai. Maybe it's because it's early in the game, but a character that needs to spend a turn switching his stance before he can use his good moves seems pretty ridiculous.
what?
so samurai class sucks?
:(

Verilligo

Case said:
what?
so samurai class sucks?
:(
I'm not sure if I'd write it off immediately. It's got some high powered abilities and some VERY good insta-kill moves. But it's not a class that you can just throw around willy-nilly, you sort've need to know what you're doing. There's also the problem in that you get your first katana (which the Samurai needs for its skills) a fair bit into the game, so you can't start using them right away with any efficacy. The game has only just now come out, though, so give it time for things to develop.

Verilligo

Mejilan said:
Sounds like the EO1 Ronin all over again, only without the EO2 improvements.
Exactly, only Midareba got turned into a limited-number skill and all the other skills SEEM to have gotten a power boost. And Kibiuchi is actually worth using.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Yeah, I've just been toying around with the classes and working on clearing out that cave whose name I forget.
I assume you people are making those "My Party" things from the official page?

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
I'm stuck on the 2nd area where there are a lot of spiraly dungeons that have a lot of flowers, I need to level up the walk free skill.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
And am I the only one that thinks the sound while walking through the flowers is weird? It sounds like harvesting something to me, but I'm taking damage. Que?

duckroll

RevenantKioku said:
And am I the only one that thinks the sound while walking through the flowers is weird? It sounds like harvesting something to me, but I'm taking damage. Que?

Sounds kinda like crystal flowers to me. You're walking through glass shards or something, and crush them under your feet and get all cut up. That's what I'm imagining anyway. :)

RevenantKioku

I'll try to imagine that from now on. My poor cute feet, though!

Doctor_No

Been playing this game for a couple days, not too far in; ~Lv20 there abouts.

The game can be described as EO meets DQIII. While I wouldn't call this game innovative- what it does, it does extraordinarily well. It's charming; it has charisma. As turn-based RPGs go, this is a very good one as far as I've played.

The game is also pretty in an old-school sort of way, and the 'chibi-chara' is a nice-play on SD jRPG characters that used to be so ubiquitous back in the days. This game feels almost 'retro' in many ways.

Just when I think the world is getting sick of linear turn-based jRPGs; this game comes out to prove that they still can be enjoyable.

Either way, here's my team:
(I've found the mage to be incredibly effective, and the healer useful due to constant healing requirements- especially with those flowers. The Rogue also been great since I can use the bow&arrow and put her in rear-formation to take less damage. I started with the Knight and Princess because I heard the if you have two of them in your party together there are bonuses, but in the end I decided to go with a more traditional party setup)

Picture2.png

Also, I think I'm going to buy Enterbrain's guide-book for this game, more to enjoy the artwork then to get strategies from (which the Japanese wikis are better at anyways).

RevenantKioku said:

According to the description after the opening
the real "opening" when all the shit happens
, the Frowaro flowers are sucking the life-force out of you as they die.

RevenantKioku

Oh yeah, I get that. But the sound just doesn't click with me as "YOU ARE GETTING F'D IN THE A". It makes me think I am collecting shit.

Oh, and you're playing the exact same party as me, Doctor_No. :lol I felt that the other characters were interesting, but this traditional way has been really solid. Axes or swords? I have 5 points in each so I can get double attack going, although with the rate that it goes off I wonder if it was worth it or not.

Doctor_No

RevenantKioku said:
Oh yeah, I get that. But the sound just doesn't click with me as "YOU ARE GETTING F'D IN THE A". It makes me think I am collecting shit.

I don't know, maybe its because of the sound FX, but I've been clearing out all the flowers on the overworld map. Absolutely, no clue if there is a benefit to it. I'd agree that it does sound like your collecting the flowers.

RevenantKioku said:
Oh, and you're playing the exact same party as me, Doctor_No. :lol I felt that the other characters were interesting, but this traditional way has been really solid. Axes or swords? I have 5 points in each so I can get double attack going, although with the rate that it goes off I wonder if it was worth it or not.

I put all my skill points in the sword for my fighter. My logic being that my other party members won't use a sword, and swords always have the best weapons in RPGs, so I should invest in it. I usually invest in one weapon first, since I can only use one weapon at a time, its usually a better investment to focus rather then spending points on skills I won't be using.

I've neglected the axe entirely, in retrospect I'm not sure if its a good idea being that axes seem to be stronger so far. I'm currently Sword Mastery 9 and have most of the sword skills learned. For may mage I've taken a more diverse approach, I've invested in each of the basic spells, in preparation for enemies with different weaknesses.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
duckroll said:
Man, this thread died real fast after I got the game! :(

How's everyone else who's still playing doing? My initial party (duckroll rogue, Aeana knight, Y2Kev fighter, BotageL healer) made it through 6 hours of stuff. I'm getting really sick of my healer dying on me in every mid-boss or boss fight for whatever reason though, so he's been retired for a bit. Sorry BotageL! :(

I'm just before the forest that's blocking the way to Aizen. So I went back to the Guild HQ, and created a new mage. My fighter and mage have been going around leveling for 30 mins, and Tempy is already lvl10! It's really cute watching Y2kev and Tempy go around the outskirts of Miross training and clearing the flowers at the same time! ^_^

I'm still finishing up Dragon Quest V so I'm only 4 hours in. I've been leveling up so all my guys are at lvl 11 now. I have the a party of Samurai, fighter, Princess, Healer...

Might drop the samurai for a knight but not sure yet...

RevenantKioku

Yeah, I'm working on getting the "hit all" spell of each element right now. Have Volcano right now and it's really useful for clearing out a bunch of little guys for 3 MP when going back to town.

Verilligo

RevenantKioku said:
Oh, and you're playing the exact same party as me, Doctor_No. I felt that the other characters were interesting, but this traditional way has been really solid. Axes or swords? I have 5 points in each so I can get double attack going, although with the rate that it goes off I wonder if it was worth it or not.
The choice between swords and axes is primarily one of what you want your Fighter to go for. Swords are designed for chewing through random battle monsters and, to a lesser extent, midbosses. Axes mow down bosses and generally have a much higher attack power, but they don't do multitarget at all. Also, double attack is pretty worthless. At level ten it only has a 30% chance of activating; hardly something to rely on.

duckroll

Doctor_No said:
I don't know, maybe its because of the sound FX, but I've been clearing out all the flowers on the overworld map. Absolutely, no clue if there is a benefit to it. I'd agree that it does sound like your collecting the flowers.

Clearing the flowers makes the overworld look so much happier! ^_^

Clearing flowers around the towns also make goods cheaper. When there are lots of flowers around, the price of goods are escalated. Clearing enough will make the surroundings of the town normal again and lower the prices back to normal.

I just made it to Aizhen, so I think I might be the furthest player right now? The dungeon designs really remind me a lot of EO, just easier. There's a lot of progression friction in the form of both the flowers and the FOE-like enemies. You're usually drained before you can clear a dungeon the first time and you have to make multiple runs. Some dungeons also have shortcuts that if you spend extra time finding, will make return trips much more painless.

Doctor_No

duckroll said:

Clearing flowers around the towns also make goods cheaper. When there are lots of flowers around, the price of goods are escalated. Clearing enough will make the surroundings of the town normal again and lower the prices back to normal.

I just made it to Aizhen, so I think I might be the furthest player right now? The dungeon designs really remind me a lot of EO, just easier. There's a lot of progression friction in the form of both the flowers and the FOE-like enemies. You're usually drained before you can clear a dungeon the first time and you have to make multiple runs. Some dungeons also have shortcuts that if you spend extra time finding, will make return trips much more painless.

I didn't notice that. It does feel good to clear the flowers. Also, while clearing them I encountered a particularly pesky patch of Frowaro flowers, one I had to keep stepping on to clear (like ten times); once cleared I encountered a "Frowaro Seed". The thing ran-away before I could do anything; anyone know what this is?

I'm at Aizhen as well. The boss "Deadblack" whopped my ass (the only boss so far I had a problem with). There's suppose to be an item that lowers his strength, so I'm doing that quest now.

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
duckroll said:

I'm actually at Aizen, trying to clear that dungeon that they wanted me to clear... I cleared out all of the dragons, but the problem is... the final boss dragon in that dungeon destroyed me within 3 turns. :/

I'm at level 22 - 23ish with a Samurai, Knight, Rogue and Fighter... I may have to go back and swap them with my mage and someone else though, but it'd take a while before they're up to the same level as my main team (they're around 15 - 16ish right now)

duckroll

Got up to Pleroma. Opened up lots of quests so I'll probably take it a little slow from here on again. This game is pretty damn addictive. I think I'm waaaaaay overleveled at the moment though. :lol

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
duckroll said:
Got up to Pleroma. Opened up lots of quests so I'll probably take it a little slow from here on again. This game is pretty damn addictive. I think I'm waaaaaay overleveled at the moment though. :lol

Any tips on how to beat the dragon in Gouga? I tried leveling up and upgrading my skills but I'm still getting my butt kicked by it. :/

duckroll

Oichi said:
Any tips on how to beat the dragon in Gouga? I tried leveling up and upgrading my skills but I'm still getting my butt kicked by it. :/

I didn't have much trouble at all with that. My config is Rogue (B), Knight (F), Fighter (F), Mage (B) now. My Fighter does the defense up skill in the first round to increase everyone's defense, then I use EX on my Fighter and Mage to increase the damage their attack skills do. Since I don't have a healer, I stock up on items to do healing. This means my Rogue can make use of his speed to heal immediately if things go bad. I don't use the EX on my Knight at all unless she needs to do healing too, since the priority that EX gives you can make a huge difference in a battle. I just kept spamming it with the Power Smash axe skill and my Shock spell. When it summoned the wisps I just used the multi-hit lightning spell for a single turn to take them all out.

I'm at Nevenplace now, the difficulty seems to have ramped up again. The smaller dragons are getting stronger, and the dungeon placements can be pretty tricky. I'm also considering going back to Kazan to make a new character and level her up to see if I can change my party build again. Not that I'm unhappy with it at the moment, but I kinda want to try out a Princess. duckroll might have to leave the party for while if that's the case, since the rogue is easily my least useful character at the moment. The mage was the best decision I ever made, he's just insanely powerful. Go Tempy go! :D

Doctor_No

Oichi said:

For the boss dragon in Gouga, I remember I focused on healing with my healer and with items if I had to. I think I was at level 25 or so when I fought him, and didn't have too much issues.

duckroll said:
I'm at Nevenplace now, the difficulty seems to have ramped up again. The smaller dragons are getting stronger, and the dungeon placements can be pretty tricky. I'm also considering going back to Kazan to make a new character and level her up to see if I can change my party build again. Not that I'm unhappy with it at the moment, but I kinda want to try out a Princess. duckroll might have to leave the party for while if that's the case, since the rogue is easily my least useful character at the moment. The mage was the best decision I ever made, he's just insanely powerful. Go Tempy go! :D

I'm also at Nevenplace. The difficulty really ramps up in this area. I'm trying to clear the MelLight Caverns. I'm currently at level 40, and the Tyrannosaurs keeps killing me. I think I'm getting the order wrong in which areas I should be clearing first :(

Either way, I think I'll clear this since supposedly I can get MelLight weapons and armor once its free from the Frowaro flowers. Also, I'm leveling up pretty rapidly in the caverns...

Yes! The mage is the best class in the game!

M_f2_p02.png

duckroll

Doctor_No said:
I'm also at Nevenplace. The difficulty really ramps up in this area. I'm trying to clear the MelLight Caverns. I'm currently at level 40, and the Tyrannosaurs keeps killing me. I think I'm getting the order wrong in which areas I should be clearing first :(

I haven't done any MelLight stuff yet. I've found the factory though, so I'll put that on my agenda. I just beat Flame Eater, which I think is the mid-point of the game. It seems to open up even more now, and the game is actively encouraging me to do whatever I feel like doing next. Cool!

Doctor_No

duckroll said:
I haven't done any MelLight stuff yet. I've found the factory though, so I'll put that on my agenda. I just beat Flame Eater, which I think is the mid-point of the game. It seems to open up even more now, and the game is actively encouraging me to do whatever I feel like doing next. Cool!

The world really does open-up after beating the Flame Eater. You're given all these areas and given the choice of what order to beat it. I've managed to beat the islands in the south with the Amazonian women, and the several other areas, which opened up the northern lands above Kazan. I like the fact you can challenge these other areas that are way out of your league, and it doesn't limit you to what strength of enemies you have to fight.

I also changed my Rogue out for a Knight. The Rogue still is very strong and useful, but I think I've hit a wall with her around Lv48, I can't think of other skills I could give her that would benefit me. So I started investing in my Knight, which I quickly got to Lv1 to Lv42 in a couple of hours worth of play fighting stronger enemies.

I'm really liking the defensive capabilities of the Knight, and the Lv5 Safe Walk skill means I take 0 damage from the flowers. Also managed to get the Ultima Guard skill which is incredibly useful.

But the Mage skill, "Mage Concentrate" is amazing. It goes so well with EX, I've been ripping through bosses with this. Any Spell + Mage Concetrate + EX = massive damage.

Also, the Healer's 'Invisibility' spell I got to Lv7, its severely cut down on random battles. Between the Knight's 'Safe Walk' and the Healer's 'Invisibility' the game is moving along much more smoothly.

My Current Team:
Fighter1-1.png
Knight3-1.png
Healer3-1.png
Mage4-1.png

F_m1_p01.png
K_f1_p01.png
H_f1_p01.png
M_f2_p02-1.png

duckroll

Man, I think I spent the last few hours in the game doing nothing but going around the world checking out the enemy levels in different areas (got wiped on an island near Aizhen! lol!) and trying to clear my quest list. I just finished the Brother's Letter quest which I've left lingering for a while, and that was pretty cool.

I haven't created any new party members yet since I just discovered the ULTIMATE CO-OP TRICK for Knight/Mage. Veil + Taunt is just insane. I was looking at the list and thinking of trying it just for fun on the Antlion sub bosses, and WOW. Seriously, WOW. I even put the veil on my knight during the battle just for fun, and man when the enemy does a "hit all" attack, it gets raped by the veil TWICE in a turn! The veil is a status effect that doesn't go away when activated either, so it's really worth the MP! :lol

duckroll

If I can find a lawyer inside the game right now, I bet I would end up filthy rich. The quest office is made up of LIARS and THIEVES! I took up a quest on the good faith that as advertised it would be a 3 STAR QUEST. Having done other 3 star quests before, the presumption was that the difficulty would be on the same level, especially it being in an early game dungeon! Instead a stupid quest boss showed up and wiped my party! NO FAIR! >_<

LAIRS #&%^(#*$#

THIEVES &#%^(#^(%#

CHEATS *#^(^$*(#^$*(#@

HAX #*%^(#*^$*(#^(*%^*#(&$(#&$

Totally going to sue the quest office when I load my game back up. I am not amused! :(

Doctor_No

duckroll said:
Man, I think I spent the last few hours in the game doing nothing but going around the world checking out the enemy levels in different areas (got wiped on an island near Aizhen! lol!) and trying to clear my quest list. I just finished the Brother's Letter quest which I've left lingering for a while, and that was pretty cool.

I haven't created any new party members yet since I just discovered the ULTIMATE CO-OP TRICK for Knight/Mage. Veil + Taunt is just insane. I was looking at the list and thinking of trying it just for fun on the Antlion sub bosses, and WOW. Seriously, WOW. I even put the veil on my knight during the battle just for fun, and man when the enemy does a "hit all" attack, it gets raped by the veil TWICE in a turn! The veil is a status effect that doesn't go away when activated either, so it's really worth the MP! :lol

I never thought of the using the veil spell that way- I'm still new to the Knight. What I am appreciating about this game the more I play is that the synergy between your party members really makes a difference. And there are so many creative ways to create strategies between your characters. The fact you can turn a defensive skill, like "taunt", into an offensive move is pretty cool.

Currently, I just beat the boss "Invincible" and have gotten the "End of the World" Spell. I think I'm at the end-game, but I have like over 350 dragons still left on my counter, so I'm not so sure. I'm going to go back and beat the major quests since I think I've missed a lot. The Frowaro Seed quest in Kazan gave me a real cool EX skill that tells me exactly when I'm going to get attacked by a random battle.

duckroll

Doctor_No said:
I never thought of the using the veil spell that way- I'm still new to the Knight. What I am appreciating about this game the more I play is that the synergy between your party members really makes a difference. And there are so many creative ways to create strategies between your characters. The fact you can turn a defensive skill, like "taunt", into an offensive move is pretty cool.

Yeah. There are a LOT of synergy skill setups in the game besides the obvious ones that rely on having another class in your party to even work. It's pretty cool finding stuff out by experimentation or accident. It'll make playing around with different party builds much more rewarding down the line.

Currently, I just beat the boss "Invincible" and have gotten the "End of the World" Spell. I think I'm at the end-game, but I have like over 350 dragons still left on my counter, so I'm not so sure. I'm going to go back and beat the major quests since I think I've missed a lot. The Frowaro Seed quest in Kazan gave me a real cool EX skill that tells me exactly when I'm going to get attacked by a random battle.

It's actually a party skill. EX skills are the special skills you learn for the different classes. I know what you meant, but sorry, I can't help but point out technical details. ^^;

You're way ahead of me plotwise now I think. I'm still at 500+ dragons, and I haven't completed ANY of the post Flame Eater missions yet. I've been clearing quests and wandering around. I did the Frowaro Seed quest hours ago for instance. I guess this part of the game is definitely the "Free Scenario" that they were advertising the game as. :)

Doctor_No

duckroll said:
It's actually a party skill. EX skills are the special skills you learn for the different classes. I know what you meant, but sorry, I can't help but point out technical details. ^^;

You're way ahead of me plotwise now I think. I'm still at 500+ dragons, and I haven't completed ANY of the post Flame Eater missions yet. I've been clearing quests and wandering around. I did the Frowaro Seed quest hours ago for instance. I guess this part of the game is definitely the "Free Scenario" that they were advertising the game as. :)

My bad :p

I haven't really spent too much time on the quests as of yet, so I'm going to do those now. I've encountered a boss that I can't beat at my current level (Lv58), so I'm going to go back clear a lot of the quests I missed. I would also agree it really has become "free scenario" since getting the boat, and it keep expanding further and further as you go along.

While I may be ahead of you on plot, I think I'm waaay behind you on quests. I mean, I just got the Salvage skill. Its funny because I've gotten the "End of the World" spell before some of the base mage spell you need the Salvage skill for. I'm thinking I should done this quest a lot earlier so I wouldn't have struggled so much.

Takuhi

So I'm taking my Rogue down the confusing road of Mask Pain/Triple Kiss. Do these get good? I thought they'd be badass, but every boss either dies before I can pull off the Triple Kiss or clears the condition. Are these useful at some point? Do most late-game bosses have the ability to clear conditions? If so, I fear I've wasted my Rogue's life...

Is there any way to redistribute skill points?

Doctor_No

Takuhi said:
So I'm taking my Rogue down the confusing road of Mask Pain/Triple Kiss. Do these get good? I thought they'd be badass, but every boss either dies before I can pull off the Triple Kiss or clears the condition. Are these useful at some point? Do most late-game bosses have the ability to clear conditions? If so, I fear I've wasted my Rogue's life...

Is there any way to redistribute skill points?

Went the same route with the Rogue as well, I switched out for Knight mid-way through the game. I'm sure there is a good way to utilize the skill, but it wasn't for me.

There's an item(&#24536;&#21364;&#12398;&#28023;&#29577;) you get later in the game that will lower your level by -5, and you can redistribute the skill points. You can get this item from store at the Amazonian islands in the south for 3000G or can by purchased for 500G in the residence on an island in the North-eastern area of the map at "Forgot's (&#12501;&#12449;&#12468;&#12483;&#12488;) house" (I keep reading it in katana as "Faggot's house" for some reason). Anyways, bringing another member to the same level as the rest of your party isn't too difficult in this game, so if you need to you can start another character.

Map (spoiler):
http://www24.atwiki.jp/7thdragon/?cmd=upload&act=open&page=地図&file=MAP.jpg

duckroll

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=VGCD-160

7th Dragon OST announced. April 22 2009 release date. 3990yen for 4 CDs, both the DS and 8-bit versions of each track is included.

I'm progressing with the missions again, and the one I'm currently doing is rather complex. It's the Unknown Dragon mission, and man, the dungeon map here is really big. It's taking me a run back and forth just to progress through each map screen. It's kinda mazey too. Going to take a while... :/

duckroll

Woohooo! I cleared two missions AND unlocked the retro music option. I tried to take on the Invisible mission earlier on and almost got wiped by the FOE enemies in the ruins dungeon. But I think I'll be much better prepared now that I'm over lvl50. The actual major dragon encounters in the game are really cool I have to say. I love the scenario and dungeon setups. It makes the entire encounter much more epic. :D

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
This game has EO-style FOEs!? Do they work the same way? That is, do they move around as turns pass in regular combat?

Top Bottom