• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's talk about the day you lost your virginity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aesius

I was 18. We did it in my bed, in my childhood bedroom. It was about 2 weeks before Prom. It sucked.

Then we boned again that night, in the backseat of my car on the way to her house. It didn't suck.

The first couple times I tried to have sex, her hymen wouldn't break and she would cry out in pain like I was trying to kill her. So one time I just rammed my finger in and it broke. Then I finally managed to get my mini me in there and I yell out in joy "It's in!". I was so happy, thrusted for a few minutes then it was a wrap. I banged her 3 to 4, sometimes even 5 times a week for the next 3 years, good times. This was in high school.

Algazoth

15th birthday, had a big party. Had this friend of my older brother there, we'd been flirting for a long while. Had chemistry like I don't think I've quite experienced since actually. Eventually ended up in one of my younger siblings bed (house was empty, not counting some a couple of mates sleeping somewhere). Wasn't good at all, too nervous to do much at all. We lost contact a few weeks thereafter due moving from the area. And neither of us wanted a relationship anyways.

That bed though... It was there for a few years after that, often made me smile a little when I saw it.
race_car_bed_2.gif

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
YoungHav said:
:lol the first time I had sex it lasted too long and I ended up not coming.

This. Wore her out before I had a chance to finish, so just ended up laying together talking for the next couple minutes till she fell asleep.

Sai-kun

Banned
uhhh it was in late 2008, a couple months after my boyfriend and I started dating, and he was staying over at my mom's house :D My mom didn't know about us, and we were sleeping in separate beds, my on my bed, and him on an inflatable mattress on the floor. When we figured my mom was finally asleep I hopped onto the mattress with him and we started messing around a bit, and one thing led to another. :lol It was kinda painful at first but then it was good ;D We both finished at the same time, and it was kind of a "holy shit, that really happened" thing. I went to use the bathroom to clean up, and when I came back he was passed out, naked. :lol It was pretty funny.

It's still good :D

Entropia

No One Remembers
While I haven't actually gone all the way, I have fooled around(ie did oral) with a total of two females. The first one is a more interesting story.

On a Friday night last July, my roommate gave me a call saying that he was at a bar and he and this female friend he knew and a friend of hers would be coming over. He was at the bar after a baseball game he played in so his plan was to come home with them, shower and then the four of us would go to another bar. So they get here, me and the two females drink while he gets ready. We head out to a bar, drink more, laugh, all the usual. On our way back we go into Wal-Mart. I some how convince one of the girls to buy Season 1 of Arrested Development:lol . We get back to our place and we start watching Dogma. The one girl and I are sitting on one couch, my roommate and his girl on the other. Me and this girl are getting nice and close, I'm putting my hands places. The usual. Eventually my roommate and his girl go to his bedroom, so I take my girl to mine. We get in there we mess around she gives me head (I never came, I think she was bad at it).

Anyway, the morning comes. She goes off. I don't get her number.

My roommate: So, did you get her number?
Me: No.
Roommate: Did you want me to ask my friend and get it?
Me: Uh, no that's fine.
Roommate: Alright.

Fast forward a few months. Me, my roommate and the girl he was with are at a CFL Game. She says "Oh my friend Amy is here!". My rommate says "You mean Entropia's Amy?", "Yes!". I give my roommate a quizzical look. My roommate's friend wanders off to go talk to her.

Roommate: You remember Amy, right?
Me: Huh?
Roommate: The girl that came over with her a few months ago?
Me: Oh, her? I had no clue what her name was.

Kingsora

Would rather have no penis than have to show his to a medical professional
speedpop said:
I lost mine at my Uncle's place to my first serious girlfriend. Weird place to do it at, but that was how it was. Didn't orgasm or anything, so it was nothing more than just an experience.
Can you even come at the age of 12?

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Mine is recent, and I mentioned it in the gay thread already:

Two friends from Canada (guys who have been in a relationship together for several years) came down for a weekend back in March. Instead of going to hang out with another Seattle GAFfer, we ended up getting a bunch of liquor, playing card games which eventually led to strip poker, and then the three of us unexpectedly fell into bed together; I got tremendously sick all over the bathroom a short while later.

Thankfully, it wasn't awkward the next morning and we agreed it was a one-time thing, but I still feel bad about it happening at all and honestly wish that it hadn't, but ah well. Such is life.

So in one night at the ridiculous age of 31, I had four firsts: being drunk, being kissed, sexual experience, and a goddamn threesome. -__-

Kronotech

I'm 27 and lost mine at 21. It was with my gf at the time. We went to see Shrek 2 I think. It was at the drive in movie and in the back if my Hyundai Elantra.

I knew I was getting some because while we were in line, she took off her bra from under her shirt.

We started and the movie was almost over... She told me to hurry because the movie was almost over. She couldn't have kids so I didn't need a condom. I lasted a good 15 minutes my first time. Not bad.

It was hot because it was at the drive in movie in the back if my car.

Dogenzaka

Banned
Baiano19 said:
We were both virgins, but I had fimosis... I barelly penetreated her and I had to pull it of because of the insane pain. So, it was more painfull to me than to her :lol :lol

I don't count it but she does!

I had to do surgery and only tried again a month later, but the second time ( or my official first time) was awesome, and I even tried anal
devilish.gif

You mean phimosis? Isn't that when your foreskin is too small for the head of your penis?.....

OUCH

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
What about the day I should have lost my virginity?
It was my first girlfriend, I was still in high school, but she went away for her first year of college, she was a couple years older than me but it was OK. We were really close for a few months before she moved away. I didn't have the courage to bring it up before she left but soon after she moved away to college we started to talk about it on the phone and the innernets. I went for a several hour drive with a friend to visit her at college, it was supposed to be "the moment", but it all went horribly wrong.

Yasae

Banned
Algazoth said:
15th birthday, had a big party. Had this friend of my older brother there, we'd been flirting for a long while. Had chemistry like I don't think I've quite experienced since actually. Eventually ended up in one of my younger siblings bed (house was empty, not counting some a couple of mates sleeping somewhere). Wasn't good at all, too nervous to do much at all. We lost contact a few weeks thereafter due moving from the area. And neither of us wanted a relationship anyways.

That bed though... It was there for a few years after that, often made me smile a little when I saw it.
race_car_bed_2.gif
:lol You literally fucked her on the hood of a car.

Kingsora

Snuggler said:
What about the day I should have lost my virginity?
It was my first girlfriend, I was still in high school, but she went away for her first year of college, she was a couple years older than me but it was OK. We were really close for a few months before she moved away. I didn't have the courage to bring it up before she left but soon after she moved away to college we started to talk about it on the phone and the innernets. I went for a several hour drive with a friend to visit her at college, it was supposed to be "the moment", but it all went horribly wrong.
More details!

mernst23

Fuzyfrog said:
Bloodhound Gang Bad touch... :lol

I've banged to the Bad Touch, but that's because I had a shit ton of their music in my recently played folder. In the middle of the act with one of my ex's Bad Touch came on and I started singing along and she was like, "Nope, we're done here." :lol

Kingsora

hamchan said:
As someone who hasn't lost their virginity yet, these stories are horrific to me:lol
Yeah just stay away from the sex

The stories I have heard and experienced myself because they couldn't get it in... Well believe me they ain't pretty and you do not want to experience such a situation.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Kingsora said:
More details!

I'm way late to respond, but basically I got phalanx'd by her over protective friends and I ended up being a total dick in response which set off a chain reaction of events that lead to the relationship ending. It's kind of a shame, really, I guess it was meant to be but every now and then I think about the potential that we can have had...

TheVampire said:
How did you guys deal with the fact that since its your first time you might have came too early?

Just did it again 30 min later. I think most first times are horrible for one reason or another so it's no biggie.

LastActionHero

Neo Member
I was 13 at the time. Did it in the woods after school one day with some slutty whore who was in my 8th grade math class. We had always talked in class casually and taken a liking to each other and then one day she passes me a note saying to meet her at her locker after school. Since we both walked home, I figured she just wanted to walk together. When I met up with her she tells me "she wants to take a little detour on the way home to show me something". I'm like "ok, whatever", thinking maybe she wants to smoke a joint or something. We head out of the school and head into the woods. After getting a good distance deep into the woods she tells me she's always thought I was cute and she's always been attracted to darker guys (i'm half-white/half-black, so I have decently tan-looking skin). I spit some game about how hot i've always thought she was then lean in to kiss her. Kissing leads to her unbuttoning her top and un-doing my belt to rub my cock. At this point I'm hard as a fucking rock and thinking she's just gonna wank me off. After a few minutes of making out and heavy petting she goes down on me for about 5 minutes then asks if I wanna fuck her. I'm obviously like "fuck yeah!" so I slip her jeans and panties down and move her up against a tree and slowly enter her. Sensing my apprehension, she tells me she's not a virgin so it's ok to just stick it in and start fucking, so I do just that. Lasted about 10 minutes (my shortest time ever that I can recall) and when i told her i was ready to cum she tells me to pull out and I ended up busting a load on the tree.

After that we did it a few times more but then lost touch during the summer and her parents sent her to private catholic school and I never heard from her again (this was before every 13/14 year old kid had cellphones since this was in 1998).

sullytao

I know some people dont count oral but nevermind it does for me.

I was 19 having just come out to friends and horny as hell. I had got over the idea that people who say they want to meet for sex on the net, are not really straight people who want to take your photo and put posters all around town outing you. (I honestly have no idea where this fear came from lol) :lol.

So anywayI decide that I don't want to wait around for it to just happen. I join a site called Gaydar (free hookup site with a biggish UK community). Meet a guy on there who I will call K. He is 27 and lives about 15 minutes away. We talk on msn abit and he tells me he has been with a few other guys over the years and he will just do the stuff that I want to do.

I go there to meet him on a Saturday. He meets me at the bus stop and walks me to his house. His housemates are out for the day so we don't have to rush he says. I am so nervous at this point since I have done absolutely nothing with a guy. So when he says we have plenty of time I panic and say I only have half an hour. I'm sure he knew that it was down to nerves so he just said "ok thats fine".

We go into his house and we sit in his living room and he says to me "we dont have to do anything if you dont want to". I tell him despite my anxiety that I do want to and that its just nerves. So we leave the room and head to his bedroom. I sit down on his bed and he sits next to me. He asks one more time if I'm sure and at this point I am very turned on and say yes.

We start kissing passionately. after a minute I lye down and he gets on top of me. By now I'm more relaxed and start to explore abit. I put my hands up his shirt and rubbed his back. This made him jump at first because he was very warm and my fingers were freezing. We laugh and carry on. I then run them around his jeans. I start going up his leg, then on his bum then finally to the front where I feel his bulge. I ask him if he could take his trousers off and I do the same. We take a few seconds to look at each other in our boxers and we start kissing again. He gets on top of me again and my god it felt amazing feeling each others package against our own. Within a minute all our clothes are off and we started giving each other handjobs. We both came pretty quickly.

We layed there and made small talk for about 5 minutes and then started kissing again. I knew what I wanted to do next and slowly I started kissing his chest and going down. Eventually I reached the prize and felt nervous again. My knowledge of oral was very limited at the time and I was worried I would do it wrong. I said to him before I started let me know if its not ok. He smiled. I began by running my tongue up and down. I then moved to the head and ran my tongue along there. I was startled by the taste at first. I wasnt bad just surprising (I'm not sure what I expected lol). Anyway when I did his body shook for a second. I asked if he was ok and with a big grin he said yes. Scary part over i proceeded to give him full oral. He lasted for atleast 10 minutes which was fine for me since I was really enjoying it. When he was done he did the same for me. I was lasting alot longer and in the end we just decided to make out and he gave me a hand job. When we were done we got dressed and he gave me a lift home. It was pretty awkward on the ride home making conversation after what we did but luckily it was a short journey. Since then we have met up another 4 times over the years.

MMaRsu

Banned
It was with my girlfriend who I met on vacation in france. She was a real nympho, and I'm not talking out of my ass here. I mean she was gorgeous, hot, sexy and sooo nice. I really loved her. We had something for about 11 months before we broke up, we had a little bit of a distance relationship so it didn't work out after eleven months. Sad to say I was broken up about it. She was my first real love, and the sex was amazing. I did anal with her too like a bunch of times. I couldn't believe it, it was fucking amazing. The first time I had sex with her was in her bedroom, in her bed. It didn't last long because her dad was downstairs and after awhile we heard him coming up the stairs, and he usually checks her room even if she had company ( her mother was even worse, those parents were fucking crazy man! ) so we had to knock it off pretty quickly. So that wasn't a very great first time haha. But we had plenty of sex outside and in other places so it was all good ^^.

124359766_5_JwxI.jpeg

image-0697_4BB7306F.jpg

Oh well :(.

Kingsora

You should have took the one on the left in the second picture

elohel

first time, gf in high school(8 months into seeing her, it starts to dawn on me that, i may be gay, given that we hadnt fooled around it about....8 months lol)

we tried at my house, awkwardly, it was so fucking hard to get in, plus id keep going soft(yeah!)

i got in but i didnt care really?(it felt warm i guess...)

then year or two after that, im in college, met some dude on the internet

i tear his ass up!(safely, i wrapped that shit up yo!)

as im leaving, dude fuckin gives me seven dollars

SEVEN FUCKING DOLLARS!

FIVE AND TWO ONES!

so two terrible losses basically lol

Kingsora

LastActionHero said:
I was 13 and fucked a girl against a tree
13 or 12, I just can't imagine having sex then, at that age I wasn't thinking about getting laid...

hertog

I was sixteen and on a vacation and I met this unbelievable girl, 2 days later I lost my virginity. It was kinda awkward the first time, but I knew that things would only get better from that point:D (The next morning it already was ten times as good)
Always glad that we actually had a relationship that almost lasted a year and she'll always have a special place in my hart.

Kingsora

MMaRsu said:
Well are you saying my ex is ugly? o_O :p.
no

I was saying that the left one looks better, she is more natural =)

Mohonky

- Some chic I didn't care for I met at a friends gathering
- Drank so much I threw up in her toilet, causing it to block up and flood
- Passed out in bed, woke up with her on top of me naked, was too fucked to not go along with it
- Was too drunk to come
- Got an itchy dick
- Got diagnosed with chlamydia
- Took anti-biotics, dick stopped itching
- The end.

wRATH2x

Banned
Your ex is hot actually.

I'd tear her a new asshole if given the chance, and with your consent of course.
Not really

Lost mine at 21. Girl I was trying to hook up with got me really drunk at some house she was housesitting. We ended up fucking for over an 1 1/2 hours. How do I know it was that long? She played the movie Swim Fan before were started. We were still going at it after the movie ended. She was screaming and moaning the entire time, which made me go at it even harder. She also dug her nails on my back when I was pounding her. When I woke up the next day, my back was completely bloody. Also, her friend, who was sleeping in the living room, couldn't sleep that night. Said she never heard her scream so loud before(should've been a clue to not hook up with her as I found out later that she likes to sleep around).

I ended up getting in a relationship with her for the next 6 or so months. We had sex almost everyday, though she would get me really drunk first. We ended up breaking up, but not before we had some breakup sex.

Blader

Cosmic Bus said:
So in one night at the ridiculous age of 31, I had four firsts: being drunk, being kissed, sexual experience, and a goddamn threesome. -__-

Wow, talk about going from 0 to 60. :lol

Door2Dawn

Banned
sullytao said:
I know some people dont count oral but nevermind it does for me.

I was 19 having just come out to friends and horny as hell. I had got over the idea that people who say they want to meet for sex on the net, are not really straight people who want to take your photo and put posters all around town outing you. (I honestly have no idea where this fear came from lol) :lol.

So anywayI decide that I don't want to wait around for it to just happen. I join a site called Gaydar (free hookup site with a biggish UK community). Meet a guy on there who I will call K. He is 27 and lives about 15 minutes away. We talk on msn abit and he tells me he has been with a few other guys over the years and he will just do the stuff that I want to do.

I go there to meet him on a Saturday. He meets me at the bus stop and walks me to his house. His housemates are out for the day so we don't have to rush he says. I am so nervous at this point since I have done absolutely nothing with a guy. So when he says we have plenty of time I panic and say I only have half an hour. I'm sure he knew that it was down to nerves so he just said "ok thats fine".

We go into his house and we sit in his living room and he says to me "we dont have to do anything if you dont want to". I tell him despite my anxiety that I do want to and that its just nerves. So we leave the room and head to his bedroom. I sit down on his bed and he sits next to me. He asks one more time if I'm sure and at this point I am very turned on and say yes.

We start kissing passionately. after a minute I lye down and he gets on top of me. By now I'm more relaxed and start to explore abit. I put my hands up his shirt and rubbed his back. This made him jump at first because he was very warm and my fingers were freezing. We laugh and carry on. I then run them around his jeans. I start going up his leg, then on his bum then finally to the front where I feel his bulge. I ask him if he could take his trousers off and I do the same. We take a few seconds to look at each other in our boxers and we start kissing again. He gets on top of me again and my god it felt amazing feeling each others package against our own. Within a minute all our clothes are off and we started giving each other handjobs. We both came pretty quickly.

We layed there and made small talk for about 5 minutes and then started kissing again. I knew what I wanted to do next and slowly I started kissing his chest and going down. Eventually I reached the prize and felt nervous again. My knowledge of oral was very limited at the time and I was worried I would do it wrong. I said to him before I started let me know if its not ok. He smiled. I began by running my tongue up and down. I then moved to the head and ran my tongue along there. I was startled by the taste at first. I wasnt bad just surprising (I'm not sure what I expected lol). Anyway when I did his body shook for a second. I asked if he was ok and with a big grin he said yes. Scary part over i proceeded to give him full oral. He lasted for atleast 10 minutes which was fine for me since I was really enjoying it. When he was done he did the same for me. I was lasting alot longer and in the end we just decided to make out and he gave me a hand job. When we were done we got dressed and he gave me a lift home. It was pretty awkward on the ride home making conversation after what we did but luckily it was a short journey. Since then we have met up another 4 times over the years.
gross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom