• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta 2 Demo Right Now on Nintendo Treehouse.

Monocle

YALL, BAYONETTA IS EVERYTHING

FASHIONISTA

ICON

DEFENDER OF THE YOUNG

JUST UGH, HER SLAYAGE!!!!!!!!!!

THE BEYONCE OF GAMING

ibmNCqeCuVIRDQ.gif

CHOREO SLAYER

iZnO3tfwmiJPk.gif

LEGENDARY BAD BITCH

ibrWr6BJWuDd35.gif

DEITY AMONG RIFF RAFF, AMONG FILTH, AMONG T R A S H

ilHeR9NC30LVl.gif

COMING TO WII U
YAS MAMA COME 2 ME

ibgLLonRiDGax5.gif

QUEEN OF MEAN

WHEN WILL ANYONE

ilHeR9NC30LVl.gif

EXCLUSIVELY ON WII U
Testify. The queen bitch is back motherfuckers!

1d9v9ft.jpg

(source)

I just played it a few minutes ago....the difference between 2 and 1 (they were showing them beside each other on the demo booth) is like day and night (visual wise)

Bay2 looks stunning ...Frame rate is 60 locked ...my only complaint is with some of the textures in some of the enemies models...

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
I just played it a few minutes ago....the difference between 2 and 1 (they were showing them beside each other on the demo booth) is like day and night (visual wise)

Bay2 looks stunning ...Frame rate is 60 locked ...my only complaint is with some of the textures in some of the enemies models...

Is Bayonetta 1 60fps locked on Wii U as well ?

Those new flamethrower/frostthrower weapons seem to use fiery scorpion tails for their wicked weave attacks.

Hmm...

You think Rodin will turn defeated demons into weapons? If that is true, I doubt Phantom will be one of them.

For one, it wouldn't account for the weapon's ice mode. Plus, I'm pretty sure its weaves were tentacles and that they've also shown up with some of Love Is Blue's attacks(albeit, with no elemental effects).

Trojan X

Banned
THIS GAME IS OFF THE HOOK!!! .... 0_o Just watched the demo video. Excuse me, please.

*went to put my head under a pillow so I can scream*

NIntendo, you have got yourself another buyer. This game is a system seller for me.

Trojan X

Banned
YALL, BAYONETTA IS EVERYTHING

FASHIONISTA

ICON

DEFENDER OF THE YOUNG

JUST UGH, HER SLAYAGE!!!!!!!!!!

THE BEYONCE OF GAMING

ibmNCqeCuVIRDQ.gif

CHOREO SLAYER

iZnO3tfwmiJPk.gif

LEGENDARY BAD BITCH

ibrWr6BJWuDd35.gif

DEITY AMONG RIFF RAFF, AMONG FILTH, AMONG T R A S H

ilHeR9NC30LVl.gif

COMING TO WII U

PERFECT!

Chaos17

I saw today the new demo session during the Tree house and I though I already reached the limit of (awesome) WTF but it brought me to a whole new level!

Rell

There are, at this point, more games I am excited for being released on the Wii U than on either PS4 or XBone.

I'm sure I will eat my words, but this is just my current state of mind.

Top Bottom