• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 |OT| Rock You Like a Huracan

CaVaYeRo

Has this been discussed already?

During our review we noticed a little but annoying issue with racing wheel.

Game is great with a proper wheel (we're using Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel Ferrari 458 Italia Edition), you should all try that, for despite this being arcade-ish, it takes great notes from FH5's handling, and feeling is just awesome - can't use controller with this game anymore. However, it's currently reseting advanced wheel config most of the times, and we noticed this specially with degrees of rotation. It's nothing terrible, but you better check if it's keeping last time config when you start the game, for you don't want to stir a Ferrari with 900º of rotation... We contacted the studio already, let's see if they have some sort of fix planned.

EDIT: Hey HeliosT10, it's great you're around. Anything on that? Thanks!

The beta dash preview team are aware of that issue and are working on a fix.

\o/

Hopefully it won't be too long.

And hopefully me opting out of the preview dashboard won't have screwed myself out of getting that update. I'm too rash by half - managed to lose out buying Horizon 2 digitally because I bought it before they fixed the FM5 VIP discount.

U2NUMB

Well looks like it FINALLY unlocked an hour after going to bed. I am so upset at how this was messed up for some of us. Now I do not get to play for 10+ hours.. bravo MS you ruined my excitement for Horizon 2 with your stupid unlock issues.

Enjoy the game guys... post impressions but man am I upset for staying up late .. for nothing.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
oh wow, so seems like it didn't unlock on time? I went to bed and off to work now. Will be waiting for my copy from work and reading thing thread. Will not be an easy day. Damn thing better be here when I get home.

G Rom

Good to know the team is working on the VIPS issue, Helios.
One question, are the DLC cars supposed to be free once like FM5 ? I can't get the VIP cars or day-one cars for free at the moment, is it normal ?

Sucks to hear that some people didn't unlock on time :( I got to play for an hour last night and I still didn't get to the point where you could add a car club! How long does that take?

Game looks and feels amazing though!

15/10 in my book!

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
Hey guys, I'm at work. You're having too much fun. I'm gonna need you to cool it until I can play. K thanks.

Laws00

First time turning on the game picked the supra

First song that comes on is Horizon Pulse, Chromeo-Come Alive

wow i'm in love

Chorazin

Hey all,

We're aware of the issues some of you are having with your VIP status and are looking at the problem. Thanks again for your patience whilst we get it sorted.

I take it the game has unlocked for everyone in the US now all ok?

Ah, so that's why my VIP status isn't working. At least my copy unlocked properly....

Snubbers

Ahh nuts..

I just remembered it was coming out today, so whipped online and bought it from XBOX.COM, but I am in the UK and didn't bother to check this thread so will have to look on enviously until the 3rd!

Bugger, bugger, bugger!!!!!

Well at least it's good to know the devs made sure to fix all of the issues that made FM5's launch go bad...oh yeah...

Seriously, is it so hard to make sure the DLC actually works? If you're going to make people pay up front for this stuff at launch the least you can do is make sure the game actually recognizes it properly.

arhra

Ahh nuts..

I just remembered it was coming out today, so whipped online and bought it from XBOX.COM, but I am in the UK and didn't bother to check this thread so will have to look on enviously until the 3rd!

Bugger, bugger, bugger!!!!!

Well, hopefully by the time they get around to us, the issues with unlocking the preload and the VIP stuff will be sorted at least.

ekim

I don't know what percent you can but I started the download last night and it was at 86% this morning and I was able to play.

thanks! :)

Finally was able to buy the game on the us marketplace on xbox.com. Hopefully the download is getting along until I'm home.

I haven't played a Forza game since like Forza Motorsport 2. Do they still have the auction house? Remember buying some pretty sweet cars with crow designs and shit

Is there damage also? I did, on occasion, drive backwards on donut shaped tracks and obliterate oncoming traffic.

Chorazin

I'm not usually one to complain about the little things, but it seems dumb to not be able to customize your driver. Even a few presets would be preferred.

Was happy to see the game unlocked this morning, after being disappointed last night. Only had time for a couple races before work. Can't wait to dig in tonight.

I'm not usually one to complain about the little things, but it seems dumb to not be able to customize your driver. Even a few presets would be preferred.

I've been thinking the same thing.

RedFury

I can't wait to play. I can go pick it up but I don't think I will till tomorrow. I have an exam today and tomorrow so I don't need to be distracted :(

I'm done until the DLC issues get fixed. I didn't pay for an almost complete Deluxe Edition. This and the unlocking issue have put a bad taste in my mouth on this game right now.

Top Bottom