• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chatroulette, the best thing since Omegle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metalic Sand

who is Emo-Beas?
I keep having people disconnect from me. probly looking for chicks. :lol

Some guy i just connected to was wearing a neon pink wig.

Slurmer

Banned
:lol I had a guy sing the entire "Mr. Sandman" song and then he said, just before disconnecting, "you're lonely and pathetic"

Feep

Banned
Forkball said:
29f6rv7.jpg
:lol :lol :lol

qcf x2

seal_club said:
fucking great. all the awkwardness of omegle amplified by a factor of ten thousand.

favourite run in was with this piece of ham
hamm.jpg

You're cute, I can see why Ham was after you. :D

I tried getting on this at work, but everyone kept kicking me. Probably because of the no cam/mic thing. Maybe if I had the balls and the boredom to do it at home I would have success, but I don't mind living vicariously through you all until then.

yuna55

:lol I just got some 16 yr old kid I should've screencapped. Poor kid looked like a girl. Before I could even say anything he just wrote, "Guy, Ima guy"

yuna55

-COOLIO- said:
wtf everyone just disconnects?

edit: wait, if my cam works itll show up on the site right?

Yea, you should be able to see yourself.

GAF, a lurker waiting for activation says hi!

Flunkie

Banned
I like just showing up to see all the creeps who would actually webcam themselves to strangers. They look exactly how I would expect them to.

Zozz

Banned
Flunkie said:
I like just showing up to see all the creeps who would actually webcam themselves to strangers. They look exactly how I would expect them to.
I think you'd fit in too.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
Flunkie said:
everyone wears masks, and i still cant get mine to work :[

I told a guy to "do something crazy!" and he started rocking out on air guitar. he was wearing a mustache a holy cross, and a red gown. seems like everyone on these webcams dress up.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
i cant get my cam to work >>:[

on a side note just taking stupid pics of myself is fun :D

but how do i get it to work? any settings options on this site?

ps: someone say something messed up.

perfectchaos007 said:
I told a guy to "do something crazy!" and he started rocking out on air guitar. he was wearing a mustache a holy cross, and a red gown. seems like everyone on these webcams dress up.

Spanish Inquisition!
1z4bio4.jpg

naggers.jpg

fuck I'm so slow. We started talking a bit and she kept yawning so I asked if she was tired. She mentioned she works late, and I asked if she likes her job.

stranger: no cuz i work with a bunch of niggers

But while I was setting up the pic above, she DC'd before I could take a good pic. Someone find her and troll accordingly

gaf.jpg

:lol

edit: met 4 GAFers so far, including one cool kid from Dubai who's a lurker but can't sign up because he only has free emails. Oh well cool Dubai kid whoever you are, I salute you

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
i just wasted 4 hours trying to learn how to make a gif. this webcam shit has ruined my life. it was short lived. PEACE.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
The goofiest ones (Sans terrorist guy) I have come across:

4168744228_cc1600c786_o.jpg

4167205503_61350f1f06_o.jpg

This one got me at first! :lol

4167981929_659721dbfe_o.jpg

bud

seal_club said:
fucking great. all the awkwardness of omegle amplified by a factor of ten thousand.

favourite run in was with this piece of ham
hamm.jpg

i was talking to that guy last night. at first i thought he was harry knowles lol.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
2ezpz5l.jpg

Got the thumbsup, then she left. :(
256bklj.png

Played guitar, was from Russia and talked only through the mic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom