• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Indie Bundle 7 is up!

Might be one of the first times I just go cheap and under the average. Not really that interested in DD and I already own Grimrock. Oddly enough I'd say that I'm one of the few GAFfers who really doesn't care much for Grimrock. I loved the first 30 min or so, it had a really tight feel to it. But combat encounters were just crazy repetitive and vulnerable to being beaten with spammy cheese. And all the "puzzles" were the type that made me think "What a waste of time" or "who would have ever tried that?" as opposed to "man that really took some thinking to figure out." Not my cup of tea at all.

Mupod

That feeling when you buy a game day one, never play it, then see it in an indie bundle...

I might beat the average for dungeon defenders' DLC although I have no plans to ever play that again.

tsab

First one to post an animated gif of Battletoads gets a spare key of The Adventures of Shuggy I found had laying around

First one to post an animated gif of Battletoads gets a spare key of The Adventures of Shuggy I found had laying around

Battletoads.gif

lefantome

I'm waiting for the bonus games, I'm only a bit interested in grimrock and I already own isaac.

Probably I'mnot buying the bundle at all. I don't want to pay for games I don't want to play,I prefer to pay more a game I want to play.

Valnen

The dungeon defenders DLC alone is easily woth the $6, that's a massive discount. I was still able to register it to my account despite already owning the base game too. It just gave me all the DLC I was missing which is what I wanted it to do. I wish I had known about humble bundle before the whole THQ thing.

Portugeezer

Will swap my Gratuitous Space Battles and Cave Story+ Steam Key for a Legend of Grimrock, for those who bought this bundle.

suikodan

YAY, what a nice bundle. Glad I held on Shank2 and LoGrimrock!

Here is a code for Dungeon Defender, not my type. Quote to reveal.
Here

Please reply when redeemed ;)

tsab

First one to post an animated gif of Killer Instict 2 gets another spare key of The Adventures of Shuggy I found had laying around

Top Bottom