• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2010 Thread of Beret-Wearing Hippies Can Get the Frappé Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why use Igarashi in the 6th? I still think he should be the 8th inning guy, throws up to 96 and nasty off-speed stuff. Also that 1st pitch was a strike.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
The Frankman said:
Why use Igarashi in the 6th? I still think he should be the 8th inning guy, throws up to 96 and nasty off-speed stuff. Also that 1st pitch was a strike.
Because it's a high leverage situation and you should use one of your better relievers.

The Frankman said:
Well in this case it works out, since this was a high-leverage situation and he got out of it.

Edit: Beaten (but I'm sure Jerry isn't thinking that way. At all)

Did Jim Riggleman just double switch Ryan Zimmerman out of the game? What?
CygnusXS said:
Because it's a high leverage situation and you should use one of your better relievers.
I'm not even sure Mets feel he currently IS one of their best. He had no work in the extra inning game and had no work until Thursday. To me, they're feeling their way through the process, they probably wanted their best strikeout reliever.

Hey Ryota, there are some American pitchers who can hit you know. Stop throwing pitches down the middle.

EDIT: Reyes nearly drops the throw by Cora. hooo boy. :lol

The Frankman said:
Did Jim Riggleman just double switch Ryan Zimmerman out of the game? What?

I'm not even sure Mets feel he currently IS one of their best. He had no work in the extra inning game and had no work until Thursday. To me, they're feeling their way through the process, they probably wanted their best strikeout reliever.

Zimmerman left with a tight hamstring.

Macattk15

God I fucking HATE Ichiro in April.

Every April I say he's going to suck this year but I know this time around he's just going to start being awesome in May like he always is.

Okay Catalanotto in to face Clippard, Riggleman doesn't go to Bunett the lefty because Mets would PH Barajas in a second. C'mon Frank, you're a pro pinch hitter. DO YOU JOB!

Thaedolus

Gold Member
So along with my MLB.tv subscription (which I split with 3 people,) I just got At Bat 2010 on my phone, so I can listen to the A's when they're playing a day game and I'm at work, or if I'm in the car, or whatever. If 2010 is this awesome, what's 2020 going to be like?!

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Thaedolus said:
So along with my MLB.tv subscription (which I split with 3 people,) I just got At Bat 2010 on my phone, so I can listen to the A's when they're playing a day game and I'm at work, or if I'm in the car, or whatever. If 2010 is this awesome, what's 2020 going to be like?!
Holograms!

h3ro

Alex is looking much more fluid in the field this year. Looking forward to him grabbing that Gold Glove this year from Longoria. :D

h3ro said:
Alex is looking much more fluid in the field this year. Looking forward to him grabbing that Gold Glove this year from Longoria. :D
I wouldn't count on it. Longoria is fucking sick in the field.

And yeah, nice to see Reyes being EXCITING.

All Wright needs here is a single, with his new approach he seems to be swinging for the downs a lot.

*sigh* swings at a slider out of the zone. UGH.

h3ro

9kcftv.jpg

don't ya know!

Doytch

what the fuck is bradley doing

yotu in texas. brutal call. vlady's swinging third strike was in the dirt, throw over and kotch didnt have his foot on the bag at first. not even close....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom