• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Michael Jordan is a Billionaire and yet he dresses like my uncle from pakistan....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan is the greatest of all-time, indisputably (and probably most so in any sport short of hockey).

...but lmao @ those clothes, though. I'd like to imagine he's in on the joke, though - like if you're that rich, and that far above the game where your mere likeness transcends the sport, you'd wear horrible stuff too just to stick it to people.

faridmon

P.S. I am a big MJ fan and I think he would be an asshole to me if I ever approached him for an autograph. Is it really surprising that someone who is constantly compared to God started acting like a dickhead?

Well, he knows that he is being idolised by people like you who know that he is a dickhead, so why not be a dickhead?

Luckily, I never get attached to anyone who is a dickhead and the people I look up for have been nice people.

Eh who cares. I would say good on him that he's not a snob.

It's funny how there are millions of people who would kill for his latest Air Jordan shoes and wear them like it makes them feel like millionaires, but Jordan himself doesn't give a shit.

Salvadora

1851E7254C693BB1B206DB
I don't understand why he doesn't buy clothes that fit

Someone help me understand

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Some of these photos I don't understand the problem :(

*Doesn't get fashion*

Eh who cares. I would say good on him that he's not a snob.

It's funny how there are millions of people who would kill for his latest Air Jordan shoes and wear them like it makes them feel like millionaires, but Jordan himself doesn't give a shit.
not sure how you can conclude he isn't as snob on the basis that his clothes don't fit. he wear richard mille watches and treats 'the help' like human garbage.

Anas

Banned
We see poor people who dress 1000 dollar piece of clothes
Its a great thing to see a humble person.

fritolay

Actually MJ used to really care about his clothes and dressed in suits or nice clothes all the time, because at any time he was under the public view he wanted them to see that side of him. There are other details related to that in a documentary he watched.

You know, after 30+ years of dressing a certain way for business and now he is at a place where he doesn't have to do it anymore? Certainly all you blokes can understand that.

I think if I had his dough, I would dress in nothing but stained v-neck t-shirts and boxers.
Throw in some jelly shoes and a nice terry cloth bathrobe and that would be my everyday wear.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
My sister's boyfriend used to work at a golf club and he told a similar story about a fan approaching MJ. MJ was there with his regular golfing buddy Ahmad Rashad shooting a few holes. The female fan nervously walked up to him to ask for an autograph. She was shaking and almost speechless to finally meet her idol, and explained to him that he was an inspiration to her. Then she showed him her tattoo which was a recreation of Michael Jordan's signature, no doubt to prove her devotion. Michael Jordan looked at it for a second and then started laughing.

He looked at Ahmad and said "Check it out, this fucking idiot had my signature tattooed on her arm!" Ahmad started laughing too.

The girl walked away in total shock and embarrassment.
In MJ's defense, it is pretty fucking idiotic to have his signature tattooed on your arm. It's almost as dumb as Alan Belcher's Johnny Cash tattoo.

Why is he dual wielding cigars?
Because he can.

Anth0ny

he must find those baggy ass clothes comfortable

but if it's comfort he's looking for why not wear fucking jordan brand trackpants and air jordan velcros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom