• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quantic Dream's next project to be unveiled tonight

Danielsan

Say what you want about Quantic Dream and David Cage. He and his team definitely are out to push story telling in the medium forward. That little video right there was more interesting than any big budget title that came out last year.

this is living
this_is_living_eye.jpg

UV-6

Woah, that was amazing. This concept needs to be in the game rather than just a tech demo. Make it happen QD!

Shiloa

I'm guessing the aim of it will be to show the contrast between Kara, someone who wants to be alive, and those other 'droids, who will be 'emotionless'.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
That was extremely impressive, and if it's not an indicator of Quantic Dream's next project.... then I'm going to to be extremely disappointed.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Youtube really needs to license its flash player. Every other one is absolutely terrible compared to it.

dummydecoy

Thread reminds me to finish Heavy Rain already. Ugh. I was already at the
drowing kid at the empty construction lot
segment and my save got corrupted. I wish there was a level skip so I won't have to restart the game from the beginning.

PLEAASE THIS HAS TO BECOME A GAME!!!!

THat was sooo emotional...sooo good!!

We must make a petition for him to make it a game!!!!!!!!

RamzaIsCool

The Amiga Brotherhood
Awesome stuff....

But I don't care about tech demo's at this stage of the PS3 lifecycle. I mean it's kinda pointless to show off tech with something that isn't an actual game at this point. The only thing I got out of this that its maybe something Scifi, which could indicate The Nomad Soul sequel.

Derrick01

Banned
Waiting on youtube since video game website video player #15000 shockingly doesn't work.

That girl's kind of ugly with no hair though :\

mario_O

^ oh wow she´s cute
L A Noire tech is more impressive and the story is sci-fi cliche..a robot with feelings again!

Radogol

Am I living in a backwards world, is this a backwards day or am I just a backwards pal?

First, iPad Whatever is revealed with display better than most HD TVs currently on the market, four times the power of Tegra 3 and other new bells and whistles only to be met with "meh, it's iPad 2S at best". iPad 2 was fucking iPad 1s, this is a milestone akin to iPhone 3GS>iPhone 4 jump!

Then a Quantic Dream demo appears which does absolutely nothing graphics- and animation-wise that Heavy Rain didn't do, yet it's deemed a revelation.

What's going on?

Floex

Right just watched it, just absolutely brilliant. That 7 minutes had me more hooked than the stories of Gears OF War, COD and BF combined. This is what excites me about video games

Oh and for people who can't see the video, Eurogamers videos arn't working with Chrome for some reason

Derrick01

Banned
Am I living in a backwards world, is this a backwards day or am I just a backwards pal?

First, iPad Whatever is revealed with display better than most HD TVs currently on the market, four times the power of Tegra 3 and other new bells and whistles only to be met with "meh, it's iPad 2S at best". iPad 2 was fucking iPad 1s, this is a milestone akin to iPhone 3GS>iPhone 4 jump!

Then a Quantic Dream demo appears which does absolutely nothing graphics- and animation-wise that Heavy Rain didn't do, yet it's deemed a revelation.

What's going on?

Maybe gamers don't care about Apple? What's it matter for this thread anyway, get that shit out of here.

Top Bottom