• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So guys, where do I score some hot video game deals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darko

I have contacts @ the sternfannetwork.com, I got his phone #, we are about to do a prank call with a Sulu soundboard :lol

masud

Banned
PhoenixDark said:
Ok, how about this.

I'm talking to someone on his friends list, and they say they'll set up a meeting with him if they can. What we can do if have someone from Santa Monica meet them somewhere and trail behind as backup incase something happens.

What do you guys think? One last chance to get this guy just in case the cops have nothing.
:lol :lol :lol
What are you guys the fucking Hardy boys? You guys are going to get some 15 year old girl raped. This is the perfect thread.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Lemurnator said:
The total lack of admin or mod presence in this thread is somewhat perplexing.
They're there, in the background.......waiting...........watching.................whacking.......

So he his aware of the fake character and presumably this thread... and yet you not only continue to make plans but you *link to the person who was willing to help you*!? Did you get too excited about this and have your brain click off? :p

Ponn

Banned
For the love of all that is holy, please call your little mod squad here The Goonies.

Other then that, this is pretty funny shit watching you all. You have a 10 percent chance of being right about all this, a 19 percent chance of it blowing up in your faces, and a 71 percent chance of you all actually doing nothing but annoying this guy and other people and then forgetting about it and moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom