• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

-viper-

Banned
Omiee said:
The glitches.

0:28 - 0:29
gt5-glitch-1

0:30 - 0:31
gt5-glitch-2
what :lol

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
offshore said:
They've started deleting the comments again. So pathetic.

Technically you guys are spamming a post that's not even related to GT5 there. I don't blame them for deleting unrelated posts.

offshore

Omiee said:
The glitches.

0:28 - 0:29
[IM://www.dannygielen.nl/gt5/gt5-glitch-1[/IMG]

0:30 - 0:31
[Iww.dannygielen.nl/gt5/gt5-glitch-2[/IMG]
sytpci.gif

Kagari said:
Technically you guys are spamming a post that's not even related to GT5 there. I don't blame them for deleting unrelated posts.
Hey, I didn't spam the comments! Don't bring me into it :p

-viper- said:
GT5 is out.

Head over to GTPlanet.net for pictures and videos.
Yeah, so you totally lied to me. I went to GTp and all i got was a shitty off screen video with some guy flipping me the fuck off wtf. I feel used.

amar212

-viper- said:
GT5 will probably be the hardest game to platinum alongside Wipeout HD.

I'll probably be lucky to achieve 50% of them.

Gold in all races, tests, challenges?
1000 cars?
12,000km?
Car with 300,000km?

very grind like

I do not have any Platinum trophy in my whole PS3 history.

I will have one. Undeliberately, it will just be immaculately concieved in my profile.

Someone at GTP is uploading a video with the tracks available on practice mode.

Its still processiing on YT. Hurry up damnit, I wont have any sleep at this point :lol

thuway

Quit with the fucking bugs, glitches, and complaints about things in the graphics I wouldn't normally notice. Fucking ruining the game. Jesus. I have a new kitten. Its black and white. I'm calling it Domino.

-viper- said:
GT5 will probably be the hardest game to platinum alongside Wipeout HD.

I'll probably be lucky to achieve 50% of them.

Gold in all races, tests, challenges?
1000 cars?
12,000km?
Car with 300,000km?

very grind like

You trophy whore.

I don't know if I'll platinum this, maybe, I never platinumed GTAIV and Warhawk because they require too much grinding.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
fu3lfr3nzy said:
Someone at GTP is uploading a video with the tracks available on practice mode.

Its still processiing on YT. Hurry up damnit, I wont have any sleep at this point :lol
How long from now you ape!?##!?

I sincerely hope this game eventually comes out and is everything you guys want it to be.

That being said, as someone who finds realistic driving sims dull as dishwater, the amount of frothing craziness in this thread is even more comical.

Does this game mean that the large group of my PSN friends that suddenly and mysteriously stopped logging in 2-3 months ago will break down and log in again? It will be interesting to see!

spats

thuway said:
Quit with the fucking bugs, glitches, and complaints about things in the graphics I wouldn't normally notice. Fucking ruining the game. Jesus. I have a new kitten. Its black and white. I'm calling it Domino.

Nice name for a kitten.

It's past 1am, my head hurts and I propably won't get much sleep. Thanks, Sony. Somehow you're to blame for everything.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Dr. Zoidberg said:
I sincerely hope this game eventually comes out and is everything you guys want it to be.

That being said, as someone who finds realistic driving sims dull as dishwater, the amount of frothing craziness in this thread is even more comical.

Does this game mean that the large group of my PSN friends that suddenly and mysteriously stopped logging in 2-3 months ago will break down and log in again? It will be interesting to see!
You started out ok but then you should have stopped.

Fusebox

Banned
Are they glitches? Or just lighting and shadow changes which look wrong because there's so many frames missing from the gif?

distrbnce said:
Lol, well what's it matter I guess, the actual Gear changes when he first starts moving his hand towards it. Automatic Manual?

it is a game remember and probably set to automatic. it might mess players timing if they have to wait for the driver to physically change gears and depress the clutch

-viper-

Banned
thuway said:
I don't even see how they're graphical glitches. You can't see that shit in motion.

Omiee

there is an option to choose world tracks weather and dirt and city's
BUT SPA IS NOT IN FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK

Fusebox said:
Are they glitches? Or just lighting and shadow changes which look wrong because there's so many frames missing from the gif?
I just assumed those were reflections of scenery as they were driving by and turning.

hirokazu

painful fart said:
I´d guess c.

I think Sony has a manufacturing plant in Salzburg Austria, which is pretty close to the Chez republic.
Thisis what I'm thinking too. The Australian guy never showed the box, but all the copies from Czech that we've seen, the boxart was for the Collector's Edition, yet none of them actually came with the other CE contents (or at least have photos of them taken), which wouldn't make sense if they were taken while on the way to retail.

Just saw the video. Fapping till my dick runs dry :lol

Special Stage Route 7(new?), no sight of Spa, though it might be like GT4 where more tracks will appear in Practice as you progress in Career so still crossing fingers.

I can finally sleep. Hopefully someone will sift thru the car selection tomorrow. Cant wait :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom