• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA 5 for $29 (Nuuvem) | Hola VPN | NO Region Lock for Activation

I bought mine after you posted this and got the code just fine. It appears in your account under my games (or whatever it is in Portuguese).

Well the order page now reads this (Google Translate):

"Due to high demand, GTA V keys exhausted, but do not be discouraged! A new batch of keys was asked to Rockstar. During this period, you can purchase off and so the keys are available, the delivery of the key will be normalized. We expect this to occur in access time preload."

So it looks like they have ran out of keys for now.

Tigar-Srb

Neo Member
Anyone have this problem -

I cant start download.

123.png

Anyone have this problem -

I cant start download.

123.png

Been having that problem too. Can't preload. It's a relatively widespread thing. If you have special characters in your Windows username, creating a new Documents folder without special characters in the path seems to fix it. If, like me, you don't have special characters in your username, then Rockstar seems to have no answers for anyone. Really shitty.

GAMETA

Banned
hey guys, brazillian here, if you need any help with the language (btw, it's not "brazillian" language, it's portuguese) let me know :)

Trace

Banned
It seems like just my luck that as soon as I get a new hard drive so I can buy the game, they're sold out of keys. Ohh well, here's hoping they get more before launch.

Is this one of those CD code websites? If so, where would you go to activate it?

No. This is a Brazilian e-tailer. They only sell to people in Latin america, which is why people need Hola or a vpn to buy from them if they don't live in Brazil.

They aren't like the cd key sites.

The keys they sell activate on rockstar social club.

No. This is a Brazilian e-tailer. They only sell to people in Latin america, which is why people need Hola or a vpn to buy from them if they don't live in Brazil.

Alright thanks, I'll probably be purchasing from them tomorrow.

Compsiox

Banned

This is not true only for certain games like less than 10%

Rockstar support is godawful. Bought a game, can't even download it, and they are all either clueless or give generic replies that shows they don't understand the situation.

Drazgul

I'm still waiting for my key, damn.

So am I, so at least you're not the only one. Kind of bullshit they aren't doing them in order (based on order number) though, if Punkroses just bought the game and already got it too. Stuck with 10MB for the time being so I'd rather have it sooner rather than 23:59 on the 13th.

Looks like a bunch of people who preorderd the last couple days are still waiting for keys yet people have been buying it today and getting them immediately.

mrlion

I just bought mine through Nuuvem, got the code, signed up for Rockstar Games Social Club, put in the code, and downloading the pre-load just fine.

Edit: Was a little hard for Paypal to go through, don't disable Hola! or else it won't let you pay. Just keep trying until the payment goes through.

LilJoka

I just bought mine through Nuuvem, got the code, signed up for Rockstar Games Social Club, put in the code, and downloading the pre-load just fine.

Edit: Was a little hard for Paypal to go through, don't disable Hola! or else it won't let you pay. Just keep trying until the payment goes through.

Hmm so you logged into a secure service with an unknown proxy server as a middle man? Best change your PayPal password.

In the past I've always disabled the proxy right before hitting login to PayPal.

Xyber

Hmm so you logged into a secure service with an unknown proxy server as a middle man? Best change your PayPal password.

In the past I've always disabled the proxy right before hitting login to PayPal.

Hola will not be enabled for Paypal, only the tab you activate it on (unless he activated it separately for paypal as well).

smikwily

Neo Member
I ended up using Argentina for a previous purchase, as I believe it was a fallback recommended to me at the time. Used it for this one as well and it went through, while Chile and Brazil were both failing.

Can't guarantee that it handles the location based/non-banning thing the same, but I've registered and am downloading now.

I ended up using Argentina for a previous purchase, as I believe it was a fallback recommended to me at the time. Used it for this one as well and it went through, while Chile and Brazil were both failing.

Can't guarantee that it handles the location based/non-banning thing the same, but I've registered and am downloading now.

What do you mean by location based/non banning?

rizzo0

Thank you very much for the tip! I also had to use Argentina cuz Brazil is completely broken.

Drazgul

So am I, so at least you're not the only one. Kind of bullshit they aren't doing them in order (based on order number) though, if Punkroses just bought the game and already got it too. Stuck with 10MB for the time being so I'd rather have it sooner rather than 23:59 on the 13th.

Got mine now, there's no update email or anything like that so just keep occasionally refreshing the game page in your profile if you're still waiting.

Saiyan-Rox

I guess when it's finished downloading a countdown timer just appears?

Left it on downloading while I wasn't at home for 4 hours and came back and all there was on the screen was a retry button. I clicked it and now all there is is a countdown timer.

Took me over 12 hours to download 25GB so I highly doubt it managed to download the rest in just over 4 hours :S

Top Bottom