• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN Gamescoop teases some game (?) news/announcement this weekend... Any ideas?

RoKKeR

Oh man, it's gonna be the new Call of Duty isn't it! Can't wait. And it's gonna be set in World War II as well. That's a bold and unprecedented move for the franchise. Oh man. Oh god oh man. I can barely contain myself.
Considering it will have been 9 years since the last WWII-era game by the time this is out, it's certainly more bold and unprecedented than another uninspired futuristic setting.

Oh man, it's gonna be the new Call of Duty isn't it! Can't wait. And it's gonna be set in World War II as well. That's a bold and unprecedented move for the franchise. Oh man. Oh god oh man. I can barely contain myself.

image.php

takriel

millennial detected. or sarcasm. or both.

Falchion

Now that people are saying CoD I'm even more excited. I had honestly forgotten we haven't gotten a formal announcement yet so I'm pumped to see what they show.

hydruxo

Ah yes, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, the game everyone who frequents IGN is looking forward to.

Haha of course it'll be CoD.

dex3108

Even though it is probably CoD I would like to think that it is Assassin's Creed XD Ubisoft PR HQ is in SF, Marty is IGNs AC guy, this is also the time when AC game is revealed... XD

hydruxo

Even though it is probably CoD I would like to think that it is Assassin's Creed XD Ubisoft PR HQ is in SF, Marty is IGNs AC guy, this is also the time when AC game is revealed... XD

I'd love it to be AC, but I kinda feel like due to the extra year of development, Ubi is just gonna hold off their usual Spring reveal that they do for AC games and do it all at E3 for the extra hype.

dex3108

I'd love it to be AC, but I kinda feel like due to the extra year of development, Ubi is just gonna hold off their usual Spring reveal that they do for AC games and do it all at E3 for the extra hype.

Well they told investors in their last financial call in February that there will be some game announcements in May if I remembered correctly. I still think that they will at least tease AC game before E3.

Top Bottom