• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

John Dunsworth, Jim Lahey of Trailer Park Boys, Has Died

jstripes

Banned
It's gonna be real hard for there to be a show without him. He was the antagonist Ricky and Julian needed.

RIP. 😢

I just had a shit day at work, and sit down at my computer and pull up Twitter and this is the first thing I see. Trailer Park Boys is my favorite show ever. He can never be replaced.

I can’t take this i was looking forward to a new season of TPB. Fuck god damn it, why did you take away Mr. Lahey! Thank you kind canadian for entertaining me for all these years.

Olli128

Oh wow that really really sucks. They can't continue Trailer Park Boys without him it would just be awful. Incredible actor and I'm sad I wont get to see anything more from him :(

WDre9yA.gif

Vibranium

Banned
Just heard on the radio coming home, fuck.

John is one of the greatest actors to ever come out this country, and sounded like a great guy. He is gone way too soon, but at least he's at peace. We'll all be pouring them out for you, Lahey.

Double D

One of the funniest people on the planet in my opinion. This is an incredible loss. He will definitely be missed.

And just before the 40th anniversary of Halloween 1977...

XSX

Me and 2 friends hung out with Mr Lahey and Randy one night and grabbed dinner afterwards. John drew/wrote a personal note to me on a napkin out of nowhere, something I still have to this day. The news of this fucked me up.

Damn, that show is legendary to people who grew up with it here in Canada. I don't know if it ever made it to the States, but I feel the show doesn't get the recognition it deserves.

Damn, that show is legendary to people who grew up with it here in Canada. I don't know if it ever made it to the States, but I feel the show doesn't get the recognition it deserves.

Top 3 comedies ever:
TPB
King of the Hill
Curb

Lahey made this show #1

John will be greatly missed. Him and Pat (Randy) were the GOAT together.

"Look Randy, I'm mowing the air!"

Lmao.

“I am Jim Lahey, and I am your trailer park supervisor.”

2x02-jimspeech.png

I’m so fucking sad about this. John was one of the funniest entertainers ever.

I'm destroyed by this. Trailer Park Boys is one of the finest comedies on Television. The first 7 seasons are absolute gold and I think can challenge the biggest shows like Seinfeld or Friends. Such an amazing show, the lost of Mr. Lahey will be felt.

Friggin sucks

Probably the greatest drunk ever seen on TV. He played the part to perfection

The funniest part is that he rarely drank. He acted like a drunk so damn well!!

Lol.

Sorry, bro. We appropriated that shit.

That's good. The show is bigger now due to the US.

Top Bottom