• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT| Pic Harder

Status
Not open for further replies.
m2gUg.jpg

My god, it's real, too.

I LOLled.

This guy had it coming, who pushes the glass bit of a door? You push the frame, either at the side, or on that bar going across, as far to the side as possible... because a) it's on the side so you'd get the most leverage, b) it supports the glass so is most likely stronger, c) you don't want to leave a greasy handprint on somebody's door...

This guy goes to push the glass bit, at head height, near the pivot point. The most inefficient and inconsiderate way of opening a door I've ever seen. He's a fucking idiot.

Alx

Prepare to have your minds blown.

2aKdb.jpg

maybe not the funniest shit ever but i did laugh seeing how brilliant it is...

People still own can openers ? I don't think I have one, and I can't remember the last time I saw a can that didn't have a ring at the top to open it without any tool.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
This guy had it coming, who pushes the glass bit of a door? You push the frame, either at the side, or on that bar going across, as far to the side as possible... because a) it's on the side so you'd get the most leverage, b) it supports the glass so is most likely stronger, c) you don't want to leave a greasy handprint on somebody's door...

This guy goes to push the glass bit, at head height, near the pivot point. The most inefficient and inconsiderate way of opening a door I've ever seen. He's a fucking idiot.

You seem mad. Are you mad? Why are you mad?

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider

Sneds

I really don't understand the hate for vegetarians. Why would anyone care whether or not someone else chooses to eat meat? Genuine question.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
I really don't understand the hate for vegetarians. Why would anyone care whether or not someone else chooses to eat meat? Genuine question.

Obviously because it is linked to heterosexuality, or lack thereof and voting for liberals.

Shiv47

Probably a mix of the holier-than-thou attitude some vegetarians have, and the belief that people like the t-shirt wearer have that anyone can't/won't hunt or shoot guns is a pussy.

rezuth

jl4Ll2BS602xd.jpg

Do you respect glass?

bengraven

Are there videos for these? That's hilarious.

Edit: Didn't notice one was already posted.

So the tabloid couple of the decade has the typical "awkward sensitive female/realistic, tactless male" relationship that exists in the 15-24 American demographic. haha

Cookie18

So the tabloid couple of the decade has the typical "awkward sensitive female/realistic, tactless male" relationship that exists in the 15-24 American demographic. haha

I am awfully sorry that I found something funny in the funny pictures thread. How dare I do that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom