• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chinese Wonder Woman Poster (With Less Ghost Pine)

Anyway, poster is, questionable, but here are some pics from the premiere that is ongoing in Shanghai.

C_2QbWVVwAA7Kis.jpg
That 300 Wonder Woman poster on the left, LOL.

Edit:
How have I never seen this?

That's cool. I love the art-style & how the different characters on the poster seem to be interacting with each other. Very clearly animeseque.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
She also seems to be missing the back half of her rib cage, and the metal boob socks she decided to wear must be very uncomfortable as well!

Maybe the Chinese are taking after Rob Liefeld. In fact do we know he wasn't involved with this?

That pose confuses me. is she running? if so, why is she holding the sword that way? is her other hand on the shield? Im no shield expert but i thought the handle was always in the middle. Maybe this is a pose of her laying down. Grrr this pose. People are pointing out that's pine in the background. I assumed it was some new villain that we haven't seen before.

In the main image where is her left hand going? Also has she dislocated her hips in battle or something, or just have a really big butt?

What is going on behind that's shield? Maybe it's an and credits scene?

she just has some really bad anterior pelvic tilt

RIP lower back. but it's worth it to make your butt look bigger

Pein

Banned
I like the art style but I think it portrays her as weak like some idiot who was just handed a sword. The top pose with the sword raised should've been the main image.

Top Bottom