• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just now, a mouse got caught in a trap. Pooped and piss across floor :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul Beat

One time there was a rat in my house. The little fucker was crazy, it attacked someone viciously. So of course I get scared, I reach out for anything and grab a broom to fight it.

Little did I know that this fuck had a STAND. It starts shooting darts at me and I'm out here running for my life. Thankfully I woke up.
Ok. This got me. lol Well done.

I don't think I could have put it out of its misery tbh. I have never killed a mammal in my life before physically and I want to continue that streak. Just the thought of twisting it's neck or crushing it just gives me goosebumps.
Sometimes killing things is necessary, especially an animal you were going to kill anyway but it's in great pain.

It would have been kinder and better to kill it than treat it like a piece of trash. Which I is why I find this post ironic. So next time it happens, man up and don't be a coward... because your cowardice resulted in the unnecessary suffering of an animal.

Used a glue trap on a mouse once. Right after the incident happened, every move it made was one that he regretted, until it was fully submerged and couldn't move at all and only his head & eyes could twitch.

I purposely put him glue first into a plastic garbage bag in the dump so he'd suffocate quickly. Felt like a brutal monster for about a week after. He had though caused be headache and embarrassment when guests where over so I think it's justified.
How would you know the animal would suffocate quickly? It could have lasted for hours suffering. Best to put it out of its misery immediately.

Lol...its a fucking rat.
Gee, how observant of you.

Now where was the part he's wrong again?

sheamus

I don't think I could have put it out of its misery tbh. I have never killed a mammal in my life before physically and I want to continue that streak. Just the thought of twisting it's neck or crushing it just gives me goosebumps.

easier than you think. we had chickens grown-up one little twist and you're done

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Anyone ever tried those mouse, ants, roaches repellent? It has really good reviews in amazon, and a lot more merciful.

519tnN1NLWL._SY400_.jpg

I had to make a stink at my work. We had a mouse problem and they kept using the glue traps all over the place. I kept telling them to fuck off but they kept putting them all over the place and I had to come in every morning and clean up all the shit.

So I saw one of the pads that had caught a baby mouse and and adult one, prolly its mom, on it that had shit and piss and blood all over it and ones tounge was ripped off and the other one had chewed through its leg and that one was still alive, barely. I killed the alive one and took the pad and walked into my bosses office and put it on her desk and was like "Im not fucking dealing with this shit anymore, you wanna pick this shit up? Its fucking cruel and disgusting"

She almost puked all over her desk and got right on the phone with a pro exterminator that came in and dealt with the problem swiftly and humanely.

So yeah. Fuck people who use glue pads. That shit is fucked up.
Good on you for taking a stance.

These shithouse traps are illegal where I live for a very good reason. Shouldn't be legal in any first world country really.

The humans in your home is the first priority.
Sympathy for rodents after that.

Hanta is real. Do what you gotta do.
This has nothing to do about priorities, this is about properly disposing of an animal caught in a trap. You kill it immediately, you don't let it suffer. If you're so worried about Hantavirus (which is super rare and doesn't exist in a lot of parts of the world), then glue traps shouldn't be used in the first place because it only encourages the animal to shit and piss more out of fear.

One time there was a rat in my house. The little fucker was crazy, it attacked someone viciously. So of course I get scared, I reach out for anything and grab a broom to fight it.

Little did I know that this fuck had a STAND. It starts shooting darts at me and I'm out here running for my life. Thankfully I woke up.

really good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom