• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

North American Vita Compatible PSone Games

LiK

It's working now, at least for some games. Games I can copy now:

- Wild Arms
- Suikoden
- FF VII
- Resident evil 3
- FF VIII
- FF IX
- Vagrant Story
- Xenogears
- Resident Evil DC
- Wild Arms 2
- Gex 3

Don't know if any of those are new, I was to lazy to check the list.

wrap it up folks. Vita is now the best Sony machine ever made.

This thread is really going to make me buy SotN again. :p

Edit: So if I have PS1 games installed on my PS3 but not in a bubble, do I actually have to delete them and re-download?...

MooMoo

So with the list in the OP, is there any chance that I can run to my PSP, buy the game there, and then look up my downloads list on the Vita and download from there?

Jucksalbe

Banned
So with the list in the OP, is there any chance that I can run to my PSP, buy the game there, and then look up my downloads list on the Vita and download from there?

No. Some games work (I could at least download Cho Aniki), but most games appear as incompatible.

sajj316

Edit: So if I have PS1 games installed on my PS3 but not in a bubble, do I actually have to delete them and re-download?...

No delete. Just download again I think. Doing that with Crash 1

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals

Let's not use the bubble term. It's either installed or not. Make sure any PS1 game is not installed. It will detect if compatible with Vita.

Bearpowers

Neo Member
Can someone make a youtube video of how the emulator works?

I'd transfer a game but I don't have access to my PS3 until the first.

Would be awesome.

LiquidMetal14

Not true. As far as I can tell, it doesn't matter if games are installed or not, what matters is that you have the bubble.

For me it does. None of the games listed work because I have them installed. All I'm trying to do is save new down-loaders the hassle of installing when they don't have to. They detect and register on the Vita without installing.

Someone check FF Tactics.

I would but I have War of the Lions on PSP so I never got the PS1 version.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
fuck yes

rIcOJ.jpg

LiquidMetal14

You are contradicting almost every other poster in this thread.

Which is it? Dammit......

I'm only telling you that for me, installing the games does not make them detect and they they should detect without installing them. In other words, you don't have to wait for the tedious process of the game installing on PS3 for it to register on the Vita content manager.

kdoll08

So I was signed into my Japanese account to play Minna 6 and the update came across so I updated my system and now it is telling me that the memory card is tied to my Japanese account and I have to format it to use with my US account. I know how to switch accounts just fine and about activating the vita. I'm kind of freaking out here as most of my data is from the US side and I don't want to format my memory card. Any help?

Top Bottom