• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danganronpa V3 releases 9/26 in US

giphy.gif

bobawesome

Freaking lame.

because danganronpa 1, 2, and ultra despair girls needs to release first and there needs to be time for people to play those games in anticipation for V3.

Yeah, it sucks that they didn't release anywhere else already.

RRockman

Banned
Finally get to read the execution(lol) of the story beats for myself.

This is the weirdest DR yet. Not that's a bad thing to be by any means.

Way later than I expected. Might get buried by other stuff

Wondering if this is because they had to make room for the remasters to try and build up a bigger fanbase before the launch

D-Man

That's kinda far off, but I'm okay with it. It's gonna be tough to go without spoilers for so long, but I know it will be worth it in the end.

Already got my Vita version pre-ordered!

Gradon

Literally the worst, September is so far away. Like, I've already had somethings spoilt for me because some of the fanbase are terrible and don't understand how to not spoil things.

Opa-Pa

So almost an entire year avoiding spoilers so people with no Vita can catch up... Okay then.

And is the Vita version confirmed for the US? Physical release?

Oh, fuck off, in September I'll be just in the middle of my ER rotations then. So much for hoping for early 2017.

At least I haven't spoiled myself on anything, hope I keep it that way as this is my most anticipated game of the year. Can't wait!

TP

Lmao

I guess i'm the only one here that expected later because AE took a full year

Septembers good

excited

dont even care that there's no pc date.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So almost an entire year avoiding spoilers so people with no Vita can catch up... Okay then.

And is the Vita version confirmed for the US? Physical release?
Correct. & you can even get the NISA Store LE on Vita as well if you choose. Though only the regular PS4 version will get the pre-order bonus of the artbook (softcover) & soundtrack.

Arrrggghhh, 7 months. Neat it's coming just a few days after my b-day, but it still seems so far away. Just glad I've been able to avoid spoilers so far, hoping to keep that streak going.

One day after my birthday. Would have been nice to get on but I suppose the day after is fine. Now to continue to avoid anything DR related.

Top Bottom