• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Compilation of Hilarious Animations in Mass Effect Andromeda

Status
Not open for further replies.

red731

The lighting and animation makes this scene something out of a horror movie

G1I9EOr.gif

When you open the door and Zalgo's acolyte wants you to convert.

Ooccoo

It's a bit sad that the industry still can't portray sexual acts without looking completely stupid or out of touch.

painey

Eh, I don't see much wrong with this, especially when it's a second or two that this liquid effect is used. Even in linear, cinematic AAA games I've seen worse.

I assume that liquid is Kool-Aid. I also assume you've been drinking it. The animation is laughable, and reflective upon the game as a whole. Not ready for prime time.

s_mirage

Warning: NSFW
This is a romance scene with nudity.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHh3Mz5NCMI

Urk. I'm at the point where I think that if they're not prepared to do sex scenes well, don't do them at all. There's nudity this time but it still looks like they're being really coy about how it's shot: mainly close ups and odd camera angles. Also, and I hate to lower the tone, but are they sharing animations between M-F scenes and F-F scenes, or are they deliberately trying to leave the impression that fem-Ryder must be wearing a strap on?

Kurt

First the horrible cut-scenes from horizon, now this. It seems that better gfx have some kind of cost in terms of quality. I'm hope that i'm wrong, but it seems so.

bronk

Banned
Im bummed...everything looks horrendous. I want to return my copy but I did that visa rewards thing at best buy along with the gcu. I dont know how that would work with getting money back. Ill just sell it for $50 I suppose.

Astral

These have to be robots, right? These can't be human beings they're supposed to depict, right?

Seriously I'm amazed at how fucking awful that looks. It's extremely distracting. It'd be hard for me to be engaged in such a conversation and if the game is full of this then my enjoyment of it will definitely not be good.

Amidst all the awkward hilarity it is good to know that at least the final Cora romance scene looks relatively polished. She would be the one if I ever bother playing, as with Morrigan in DA:O, Cassandra in Inquisition, etc.

So Bioware's A-team is working on the next Dragon Age, right? I don't understand how DA:I can have better animations when it was made for last gen consoles as well.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I find the T-poses creepy as shit. Like a horror movie where a ceremony is happening that is possessing or restricting everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom