• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Sun & Moon |OT2| Calling for help! · · · – – – · · ·

turbocat

I have like...200+ 5IV Jolly Rowlets, if anyone is interested. I've got a couple of 6IV ones as well, if that's your flavor. Looking for other cool stuff, so if you want one, PM me!

Andrefpvs

How am I supposed to contribute to the global mission with such low odds and limited tries per day? Soft reset until I win in the Plaza?

Edit: Okay, there is an exploit you can abuse. If you find someone that has Gold Rush Level 2 or higher, install it on your Plaza. The first time you play will be a guaranteed 1st place.

I have like...200+ 5IV Jolly Rowlets, if anyone is interested. I've got a couple of 6IV ones as well, if that's your flavor. Looking for other cool stuff, so if you want one, PM me!

Oh. I'd like one.

I don't have much to trade right now - I did two months ago! - but what I got right now:

- Some 4IV Jolly Gible
- A few 5 IV Brave Snover
- A few 4IV Adamant Beldum
- One 5IV Brave Chansey
- One 4IV Jolly Bagon
- One 4IV Jolly Squirtle
- A ton of 5IV Modest Sandygast
- Two 5IV Mimikyu (With two different natures though, Bold and Sassy)
- Eight 5IV Jolly Chimchar
- Six 5IV Jolly Pawniard
- Some 4IV Adamant Cubone
- Some 5IV Timid and Jolly Gligar
- Some 4IV and 5IV Honedge (all different natures)

I'll send ya a PM as well.

Anyone have any tips for Guzzlord's nature? I've seen all kinds of suggestions
Quiet, probably. Works alright on Trick Room teams but it's just, it's not very good. All of the other UBs are fairly high tier but Guzzlord is just bad.

Quiet
Dark Pulse
Draco Meteor / Dragon Pulse
Sludge Wave
Fire Blast

No idea what spread people use.

lupinko

Does anyone do ESV shiny hatching? I found my ESV on one of my games since I got KeySaveE to work (and hatching three Shiny starters helped determined that game's ESV).

Edit: Anyone have a Salandit with its HA? Or else I'll just bring up a mon with skill link in trying to farm for it. I'm interested in doing a Salazzle breeding project.

lupinko

Bumping this thread again because it died or something.

Still looking for HA Salandit, gender and ball doesn't matter.

I can do TSV/ESV hatching too, and I can breed 5IV-6IV Flawless Eggs for trade. I don't want anything really but I guess you can attach items for trade on the spare mon, like heart scales, metal coats, non fire/water/Thunder stones, and etc...

Bumping this thread again because it died or something.

Still looking for HA Salandit, gender and ball doesn't matter.

I can do TSV/ESV hatching too, and I can breed 5IV-6IV Flawless Eggs for trade. I don't want anything really but I guess you can attach items for trade on the spare mon, like heart scales, metal coats, non fire/water/Thunder stones, and etc...

I should have a HA Salandit, I can breed. Drop me a PM to arrange a time.

lupinko

Okay, that's dandy! I want to breed it into a love ball. Someone traded me I think a bred or caught loveball Salandit. It's great that you can breed balls now between both parents of the same species!

Thanks! I'll give you something nice. I'll pm my FC later. Though I'm JST so the trading might suck if you're in the Americas.

For those interested who don't understand what I'm getting at is, I breed my loveball Salandit with egg moves, have that as a male, then breed that with the female with the HA. The loveball with the HA will eventually breed through and from there it's 6IV Ditto time for a flawless female. Since it's really annoying for shiny swap breeding, I'm going to look into TSV hatching for that one.

HiroTSK5

So unrelated to the bump; I just finished replaying Sun. I thought this was going to be the least re-playable of any of the Pokemon games because of the story, but I was just as invested in the story the second time as I was the first time.

Team (I may have used the bank):
Exeggutor
Gallade
Araquanid
Solgaleo ( I felt bad for never using Nebby the first time around)
Salamence
Typhlosion

Genuinely hyped for Ultra and can't wait to send more Cyndaquil from Gold to Sun.

lupinko

Thanks again for the HA Salandit! It's also great that it had three of the egg moves I was trying to breed on it and already in a love ball. I just need to breed Belch onto it and get good IVs. Then I'll need to just TSV Hatch for convenience.

Frost_Ace

I don't mind if they're shiny and with HA.

Which reminds me, if GS VC works like RGBY VC, then it'll be the first time to get Regenerator Hooh and Multiscale Lugia as Shinies. :O

Wish there was a glitch to make it easier to find them shiny (already have dream ball ones via dream radar).

Smasher89

I don't mind if they're shiny and with HA.

Which reminds me, if GS VC works like RGBY VC, then it'll be the first time to get Regenerator Hooh and Multiscale Lugia as Shinies. :O

Where they shinylocked in pokemon dream radar?

Other then that, I didnt get into how to get shinys in through vc gen 1, even though there was a method for getting shiny mew, is it just based on exp or something else?

Are there any other cool stuff then the hidden ability birds and dogs(who seemingly only get inner focus anyway).

Never thought I see anyone positively mention the legendary beast's new hidden abilities.

Most in combat, non-drawback abilities have some use , somewhere so I'm not surprised there's a use for it. The original abilities do seem more useful though. I'm not sure why they got changed they don't seem to be as hilariously broken as Tag Chandelure was. Is there some awesome strategy for them I'm missing ?

Frost_Ace

Most in combat, non-drawback abilities have some use , somewhere so I'm not surprised there's a use for it. The original abilities do seem more useful though. I'm not sure why they got changed they don't seem to be as hilariously broken as Tag Chandelure was. Is there some awesome strategy for them I'm missing ?

They weren't broken at all, pretty innocuous abilities.

Are you guys gonna pick up gold or silver? I kinda want the lugia 3DS theme but I'd like to play gold since I've played silver on the original game boy :/

lupinko

Wish there was a glitch to make it easier to find them shiny (already have dream ball ones via dream radar).

Too bad Gen 2 doesn't have the glitches like Gen 1 for crazy.

Where they shinylocked in pokemon dream radar?

Other then that, I didnt get into how to get shinys in through vc gen 1, even though there was a method for getting shiny mew, is it just based on exp or something else?

Are there any other cool stuff then the hidden ability birds and dogs(who seemingly only get inner focus anyway).

You can RNG IVs but no, all the Dream Radar Pokemon were shiny locked. Well the legendaries were anyway but I'm sure it's really unlikely for the caught Dream Ball Pokemon to be shiny.

You can make Gen 1 VC Mew "shiny", but it's not legal because the event Mew in JP and UK only had perfect 15 DVs. You needed to do ingame glitching to get it to the desired DVs for shiny prior to transfer.

Transporter will still accept it because Gamefreak can't really block it unless they wanted to do greater extensive work with the VC releases (G1 Mew's only requirement is the GF/ゲーフリ OT and 22796 TID). But it's not worth the effort to them.

Can VC Mew be shiny? Yes.
Is it legal? No.

So if people want to be specific, the only legitimate and legal Mew that can be Shiny, is from Japanese Emerald. At this point you'd either need a time machine to attend that Japanese distribution or at the very least a GBA pro action replay or a backup tool for your cart.

lupinko

I mean, the Celebii and three starters glitch aren't as well known as Missingno. but there's plenty of bugs and exploits to be found in the game.

True but Missingno clones items and generates Pokémon via the fly glitch.

Besides Mew, Gen 1 is basically a HA Mewtwo and triple bird factory.

JoeM86

ZQ8by1v.png

D'aww look at how cute and proud he is. Thanks to lupinko for grabbing me a code. I do love my Shiny Legendary Pokémon :)

Have been wanting to SR for a shiny Type: Null for Silvally before. I wouldn't mind doing it for a Shiny Eviolite Type:Null but now I can do that without worrying about Silvally :D

If anyone can provide me a US and / or EU Marshadow code, send me a PM and we might be able to work something out in return.

(I'm in Australia where the distro hasn't been announced and I have a 3DS from each region).

If anyone can provide me a US and / or EU Marshadow code, send me a PM and we might be able to work something out in return.

(I'm in Australia where the distro hasn't been announced and I have a 3DS from each region).

Just wait incase a Australian promotion is announced. The NA promotion didn't even start yet.

lupinko

Oh right if anyone wants a 6V Ditto, I got them in spades.

ZQ8by1v.png

D'aww look at how cute and proud he is. Thanks to lupinko for grabbing me a code. I do love my Shiny Legendary Pokémon :)

Have been wanting to SR for a shiny Type: Null for Silvally before. I wouldn't mind doing it for a Shiny Eviolite Type:Null but now I can do that without worrying about Silvally :D

My pleasure! I think that shiny diancie I got you is sitting in one of my AS games still.

Orin GA

I wish I could hat you to death
Im playing pokemon moon and and it is 8:14 AM Central. Should it not be nighttime in my game?

Checked my 3DS time at it is apparently at 21:27..... whoops.

Top Bottom