• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

Tawpgun

So is bungles new hotness for sure this year. You think they will go for a sept release.
Not sure if I can handle 4 and bungles shit in the same month. I really can't wait for both.

Not coming out this year thats for certain.

Rumor is its next gen.

Also the composer is Skrillex. Let's be real guys, Halo needs to cash in on the dubstep craze.

Trey

People live in the dark ages that is 50ppp? By choice? You would have a better chance convincing me that an app that allowed easy application of filters onto photos would sell for one billion dollars.

no dual wielding.

I was kind of fishing for that info. Thank you!

I am disappointed to see the end of it. I would have at least liked to have seen it an option that has little effect on the sandbox ala Halo 3.

Now to see if I can get some more info.

Am I the only one who liked the locked on rocket in Halo 2? Also, does anyone else not like the Splazer?

People live in the dark ages that is 50ppp? By choice? You would have a better chance convincing me that an app that allowed easy application of filters onto photos would sell for one billion dollars.
yj22I.png

I was kind of fishing for that info. Thank you!

I am disappointed to see the end of it. I would have at least liked to have seen it an option that has little effect on the sandbox ala Halo 3.

Now to see if I can get some more info.

Am I the only one who liked the locked on rocket in Halo 2? Also, does anyone else not like the Splazer?
Say, let me tell you what I really miss. Invincible vehicles as the standard. It really offers a sort of game that you don't see anywhere else, and has been sorely missed since Halo 2 introduced vehicle destruction. Vehicle tug of war is good times!

Instead of the guy getting a +50 lead with his overpowered vehicle and then having it turn into worthless scrap when you finally manage to whittle them down to death, it's good to take the vehicle right back and subject the enemy to it!

I don't care if you have to fictionally make the vehicles out of adamantium to justify it.

neoism

So the composer isn't a 343/MS employee? If they were, why would there be contract issues?

the one bad thing if true, this trilogy's music may be done by different people each game. One of the reasons the past music was sooo great other than because of Marty was it had a little but of consistency. I hope the same guy does it for all 3 games. That maybe not planable this early though.

CyReN

My guess for Wednesday:
  • 1 minute vidoc about campaign and composer
  • Full TS Alpha footage untouched and raw
  • New Bulletin
  • New Sparkast
  • Frankie uses twitter again

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
My guess for Wednesday:
  • New Bulletin
  • New Sparkast

This might be the most hopelessly optimistic list I have ever seen. Apart from Tashi's list of four things.

senador

Banned
My guess for Wednesday:
  • New Bulletin
  • New Sparkast

I expect only the first, and a new bulletin with no new details really. The composer info will just be an introduction and music sample, no new campaign info other than goals with the music, if that.

Edit: I bet the podcast is not even recorded yet, only being talked about.

This might be the most hopelessly optimistic list I have ever seen. Apart from Tashi's list of four things.

• Tashi killed a dude
  • Double Kill
  • Triple Kill
  • Overkill

?

Last Tashi joke, <3

Now I'm not naming names, but someone here mentioned Giacchino without crediting his work on LOST. His music combined with certain scenes were tear-inducing on multiple occasions.

So good.

Well I do wonder how they're going to handle the scenes to come.

My thoughts on it if you want to know. Series spoilers in the link.

My guess for Wednesday:
  • New Bulletin
  • New Sparkast

tumblr_lpsowgWlHz1qdyamu.gif

senador

Banned
The environment where you fight your first Banshee in SP. The art style, the towers, the color palette AND the fact that it was set at night just gave me a huge Halo vibe. I loved it.

Interesting. I didn't get that vibe, I'll have to pay attention next time. The lighting at that part is amazing. I hope Halo 4 has lighting like that, and its looking like it will. ME3 spoiler-ish:
Screw banshees. They are tough and creepy and I hate the sounds, ha. I hate their visual look though, its just...weird. It doesn't look Reaper-ish and I hate the boobs and pre go bully thing going on.

CyReN

There are 4 slots in some of the GI pics. Guess they could be something else but I think I read that there were 4 somewhere in there.

Yea 4.

Hope they don't bring back Spike and Firebomb, from what they've shown it seems the weapons are closer to Halo 1 direction as in they have a purpose for doing something instead of something like Halo 3 were they had a bunch of extra "useless" (Fuel Rod Gun,Spiker,Plasma Cannon,SMG,Sentinel Beam,etc) weapons to show their "wide" sandbox. This isn't a MLG stand point either, but from when I played the games.

Computron

Did you guys see those Trails Evolution Map Editor Tutorial Videos? wow.

I hope they sneak in support for mouse and keyboard, at least for Forge. (hint hint Frankie/David/343).
If your going to be spending Months inside of forge why not do it comfortably? They can support it, Just look at PSO. Orange Box had it as well if you hacked your save.
Who am I kidding, that won't happen.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Yo Skyrim is pretty awesome. Combat isn't as bad as it looks. Also, it's pretty scary. I was just walking around at night and shit and some guards ran up on me. Scared the fuck out of me. Happened like 5 times lol. I think it's the headphones that do it too.

Just died in a cave on a mission and it took me back to an old save like 15 minutes work prior to where I was. Turned it off for now, don't feel like doing that shit again right now. Fun game though.

Homeboyd

I wonder what event they'll reveal Forge or any of it's details... Hopefully not along the same timeline Reach did. I'm eagerly anticipating the news here... Even though I know most of you aren't.

Soon-ish?

I'm hoping for like 10 blank canvases rather than a Forge-mega-map which I'm sure they won't be doing again. Flat spaces... Several palettes.

Top Bottom