• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ex-NFLer who doesnt like Black girls alleges White GF "racially abused him for years"

Ex-NFL superstar Albert Haynesworth claims he's the victim of domestic violence -- alleging his baby mama physically and verbally abused him ... and TMZ Sports has the police report.
The drama between Haynesworth and his ex, Brittany Jackson, went public Wednesday when she accused him of skipping out on child support for their young son.
Jackson's a former college basketball star who says she also played in the WNBA.
Haynesworth -- who reportedly made more than $50 MILLION during his NFL career -- fired back with allegations of his own.
"Not only has she called me unthinkable names she has been extremely violent," Haynesworth claims.
The 6'6", 350-pound defensive tackle says he called police on the woman more than 10 times during their rocky 2-year relationship.

Haynesworth claims his ex, who is white, would call him the n-word -- despite the fact they have a mixed race child together -- because "she said she wanted me to feel hurt bc I didn't show her affection."

http://www.tmz.com/2017/09/20/albert-haynesworth-domestic-violence-baby-mama-police-report/

Haynesworth himself was accused of sexual abuse in 2011 of a waitress where his defense was he didn’t like black women.

With the waitress carrying a full load of dirty dishes, Haynesworth slid his credit card into her bra and fondled her according to court documents. A witness, per the report, said it looked like she submitted to it at first but then grew angry. What’s interesting: Haynesworth’s credit card was denied for a charge of $800.

Haynesworth denied touching the waitress when he spoke with a security official and said he doesn’t “even like black girls.”

“I know what this is about, she is just upset I have a white girlfriend,” Haynesworth told police. “I couldn’t tell you the last time I dated a black girl. She was trying to get with me.
”
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2017/09/ex-nfl-albert-haynesworth-details-his-white-baby-mama-calling-him-a-ngger-physically-abusing-him-for-years-photos/
Albert-Haynesworth-Girlfriend-Brittany-Jackson-pics-67.jpg

Oof. What a pitiful story on all sides. I feel for the kid.

SheHateMe

I got three words in and said fuck Albert Haynesworth.

I'm so sorry I didn't read your post, OP. That wasn't personal.

Still, fuck Albert Haynesworth.

EDIT: Read the article. I'm with you, I feel for the kid in this situation.

kmfdmpig

Haynesworth sucked as a player at the end. He's also probably full ou'd it with the sexual harassment situation, but that doesn't mean he's lying about this. The article is framed as it being ridiculous that a giant man could be abused by a much smaller woman, but no one would be ok with him tossing her through a wall, so calling the police if she was indeed violent seems reasonable.

Volimar

How is it relevant he doesn't like black girls? Like he can't be abused by black women?

He alleged that she racially abused him while being a pretty big d-bag in regards to black women. It doesn't dismiss his accusations, but it is a bit poetic.

lenovox1

Haynesworth sucked as a player at the end. He's also probably full ou'd it with the sexual harassment situation, but that doesn't mean he's lying about this. The article is framed as it being ridiculous that a giant man could be abused by a much smaller woman, but no one would be ok with him tossing her through a wall, so calling the police if she was indeed violent seems reasonable.

The fact that he called 10 separate times lends credence to his claims, too. That... Doesn't quite excuse him for not paying child support. Unless he's looking for full custody.

kmfdmpig

The fact that he called 10 separate times lends credence to his claims, too. That... Doesn't quite excuse him for not paying child support. Unless he's looking for full custody.
I agree. I think that he is both a bad person and was a bad player, but the wife sounds like a piece of shit.
Poor kid. There is no good option for the child it seems.

Madness

Really makes you realize how racist people can still be even if they date or marry interracially. Also how low self esteem or self worth do you have to have to be with someone calling you nigger to make you feel hurt. Imagine what this chick must think of her mixed race daughter if she's calling her father nigger. Feel sad for the daughter most.

Bronx-Man

Banned
How the fuck do you not just leave the minute the first n-bomb leaves her lips?

Dudes will throw away their entire dignity for pink cheeks, I swear

How the fuck do you not just leave the minute the first n-bomb leaves her lips?

Dudes will throw away their entire dignity for pink cheeks, I swear

Probably the same reason a lot of women don't leave a man the first time he verbally or physically abuses them. He's not exempt from the kind of mental toll that a violent/toxic relationship can take on a person just because he's a big burly ex-football player.

v0yce

Kind of off topic but

"Jackson's a former college basketball star who says she also played in the WNBA."

what a weird line. Did she not actually play in the WNBA?

Mesousa

Banned
Kind of off topic but

"Jackson's a former college basketball star who says she also played in the WNBA."

what a weird line. Did she not actually play in the WNBA?

Well somebody would have to have watched the WNBA to know.......Have you?

MartyStu

Probably the same reason a lot of women don't leave a man the first time he verbally or physically abuses them. He's not exempt from the kind of mental toll that a violent/toxic relationship can take on a person just because he's a big burly ex-football player.

This.

Let's try to avoid getting on our high horses and blaming him for the emotional abuse he received from his spouse.

He is a piece of shit for other reasons though.

Tagyhag

With the waitress carrying a full load of dirty dishes, Haynesworth slid his credit card into her bra and fondled her according to court documents. A witness, per the report, said it looked like she submitted to it at first but then grew angry.

Man, poor kid. Both his parents sound horrible.

What’s interesting: Haynesworth’s credit card was denied for a charge of $800.

mjl.gif

You only get away with abuse if you're actually rich, Haynesworth.

Kayhan

With the waitress carrying a full load of dirty dishes, Haynesworth slid his credit card into her bra and fondled her according to court documents.

What’s interesting: Haynesworth’s credit card was denied for a charge of $800.

smh

Werd

What am I looking at here?

And honestly in the other GIF? Him falling over?

EDIT: Ohh, he steps on his head real quick

At number 92 in blue intentionally raking his cleat over the face of the downed Cowboys player..

And it's not that he fell down, it's that he lies there giving no effort as the play continues on in the background while being one of the highest paid defensive players in the league at that point.

At number 92 in blue intentionally raking his cleat over the face of the downed Cowboys player..

And it's not that he fell down, it's that he lies there giving no effort as the play continues on in the background while being one of the highest paid defensive players in the league at that point.

To be fair, I feel like stealing money from Daniel Snyder should be a point in his favor.

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
Jackson's a former college basketball star who says she also played in the WNBA
So there's no one paying enough attention to the WNBA to verify her claim? I knew it was bad, but that's bleak.

Edit: beaten

louiedog

So there's no one paying enough attention to the WNBA to verify her claim? I knew it was bad, but that's bleak.

This was my thought too. I could probably go find 50 sources on the internet to verify if Miles "Tails" Prower is left or right handed and there's no wikia or wikipedia article to find sources this author could find on whether or not this person was in the WNBA?

Mesousa

Banned
This was my thought too. I could probably go find 50 sources on the internet to verify if Miles "Tails" Prower is left or right handed and there's no wikia or wikipedia article to find sources this author could find on whether or not this person was in the WNBA?

Any luck finding if she played or not?

n64coder

I always thought Haynesworth was a real tough guy but he looks like a real softy in the first picture. As others have said, I feel sorry for their kid.

Top Bottom