• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crash and Spyro PS1 games (EDIT: and others) may now be downloaded to American Vitas.

T-Matt

I'm surprised by the amount of people that passed on buying games they enjoy for .99$. Was such a good deal.
I'm very excited about these games being playable on vita now. May not sell it after all.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
lol, it gives me the option to download Split/Second PS3 demo to the Vita. I don't have the space to actually try it however.

http://abload.de/img/2014-04-21-1922476kr3g.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Heh, I just posted about too. Just gives an error when you try.

If it's a bug and all these new games work fine it's even more ridiculous that they aren't available for download anyway.

Licensing issues are real and terrible. While I hope and believe that this is a willful decision made on Sony's part, a bug would explain why even PS3 demos work :\

dolabla

Or it could be that the PS3 demo showing up is just a bug, considering there's also a PSP demo of that game. All 3 Crash games worked fine when I played though.

fernoca

Has anyone been able to play anything?

Stuff been allowed to download doesn't mean it works. Similar glitches has appeared in the past.

Hopefully it works.

jsnepo

I don't have the Vita with me right now. Can anyone confirm if Portable Ops is now compatible? Thanks in advance.

Sophia

Stuff been allowed to download doesn't mean it works. Similar glitches has appwared in the past.

Hopefully it works.

Played Crash 3, Spyro, and currently playing Phantasy Star Portable 2. It works. This is no glitch.

co1onel

This is reminding my of how much this download list sucks. Scrolling all the way back to the bottom for every rock band DLC song is taking forever.

Stuff been allowed to download doesn't mean it works. Similar glitches has appwared in the past.

Hopefully it works.

Various Crash games have been confirmed playable

Phantasy Star Portable 2 has been confirmed

Others too but I can't remember them

Dragon

Banned
Licensing issues are real and terrible. While I hope and believe that this is a willful decision made on Sony's part, a bug would explain why even PS3 demos work :\

PS3 demos don't work though. There's a Split Second PSP game, that's most likely what that was.

This is reminding my of how much this download list sucks. Scrolling all the way back to the bottom for every rock band DLC song is taking forever.

Yeah it's awful.

I'm downloading Shin Budokai: Another Road right now. I've already played a bit of the Tenkaichi Tag Team demo (full game was never put on PSN).
Wow, can't wait to get home and play it. Had to stop because my PSP was stolen and I had no other way to play it!

androvsky

ZANACxZANAC and LUP*SALAD now work directly.
A couple of the removed PSX imports still do not show up, or at least I can't find it. (Magical Drop and Kyuiin)

A PS3 demo shows up as downloadable, gives an error when you try to download it.
Magical Drop and Kyuiin were straight up deleted from everyone's download lists completely.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
We're reaching critical mass here folks. Consider me your test subject....

2014-04-21-1936003nbby.jpg

Magwik

Banned
Yeah but it's 99 cents! That's 50 cents each to play on ps3 and PSP. Worth it! I bought them soon as the sale went up. Not even a second thought.

I don't own a PS3 or PSP so I'm not gonna go and buy a game that I might get to play sometime down the road.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.

You can download the songs through the in game store, at least thats how i did it when the vita came out.

Sandfox

Yeah but it's 99 cents! That's 50 cents each to play on ps3 and PSP. Worth it! I bought them soon as the sale went up. Not even a second thought.
That sucks for people who had no plans on playing the games on those platforms for various reasons.

Top Bottom