• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XSEED's 2013 Lineup

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
I'm surprised they'd bother to bring out a series that has been as consistently poor as VH. Oh well, more games.

Yes. Rune Factory and Ys I & II Chronicles+ will both be mine. So glad to see all these Ys games coming to steam. I hope more come in the future.

So many games I want for 3DS this year and we haven't even had E3 yet.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Ys I & II Chronicles+

Windows PC (Steam), February

Happy days. HAPPY.

q3t2mIH.png

Aru

I already have Ys I&II on PSP, so I'll buy Ys Celceta only.
Now I only need a reimagination/remake of Ys V to own a version of each game.
Well, I'd also buy a Steam version of Ys VI if it were released.

Macstorm

I'm surprised they'd bother to bring out a series that has been as consistently poor as VH. Oh well, more games.

Well, K2, the developer of the prior Valhalla Knights was bought by Capcom, so someone else is making VK3. There MIGHT be hope for it.

Takao

Banned

It must be a good seller for them. They've localized every single release, including a "Battle Stance" enhanced version of the second game.

Cornbread78

Oh $hit, very nice...

Valhalla Knights 3

PS Vita, Fall 2013 –

Ys: Memories of Celceta

PS Vita, Fall 2013 –

These two and Killzone all in the fall.... awwe man, I can't wait!

Pejo

Sometimes ignorance is bliss. I just found out that Celceta exists last week, then this week i find out it's coming to the US.

XSEED, you rock!

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
When is Fall? I can't wait. Happy week for Vita. Ys Celceta localization, Muramasa localization, and Soul Sacrifice release date.

Also I wonder why Memories of Celceta. I kinda prefered Celceta: Sea of Trees. But then again, JP used Foliage Ocean of Celceta (crappy name)

krYlon

When is Fall? I can't wait. Happy week for Vita. Ys Celceta localization, Muramasa localization, and Soul Sacrifice release date.

Also I wonder why Memories of Celceta. I kinda prefered Celceta: Sea of Trees. But then again, JP used Foliage Ocean of Celceta (crappy name)

Yeah Celceta: Sea of Trees was much better. I guess they didn't want two colons.
(One after ys and another after celceta).

Zapages

I hope Ys I and II do excellent on Steam... Also please port Ys VI:Napisthim, Ys VII, and Ys: Celesta to the PC aswell...Please Xseed :)

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Amazing, can't wait for Rune Factory 4! Gonna get all of those titles (except Ys I and II, I already own way too many copies of that)

Noi

Between Ys, Rune Factory and Muramasa, I'm not opposed to just buying everything XSeed and Aksys localize forever.

Ys Celceta this fall!!! YES!!!! I cannot wait!

Vita is looking better with each passing day. And it also looks like I will buy Ys for the 6th time on steam. I wonder if chronicles+ means it will be a better port than the PC version of chronicles.

KIller is dead is a must buy!

So guys tell me of Rune Factory and Valhalle Knights, what kind of games are they and are they any good?

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I'm going to kill Ultros for getting my hopes up that Umineko, Steins;Gate, or Fatal Frame II Wii would probably come from this.

I think they still have 6th announcement since they said they'll have 6 more after Pandora's Tower. :]

Top Bottom